He said. "She's a horrible woman."

Jack Cafferty's awesome.

Do you like him when he blasts Republicans too? Or are you a partisan hypocrite?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8__aXxXPVc]YouTube - Jack Cafferty Tells Us How He Really Feels About Sarah Palin[/ame]

How do you feel about him speaking the truth about Sarah Palin?

I remember whne this cafferty asshole was beating the drums for war in Iraq.

He then got all anti war when there was money in it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCRKl6ZvorE&NR=1]YouTube - Jack Cafferty Loves Sarah Palin, Part II[/ame]

You're going to have to supply some proof for that statement! LOL!!!!

He never beat the drums for war in Iraq.

How about when he blasted Bush, did you agree with him then too?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4XM6JeMDD0]YouTube - Jack Cafferty - Bush read our mail- Can he read?[/ame]

His job is to jump on any bankwagon and fuel the fires of whatever the populist opinion is. He is no more and no less than a hack.

You're going to have to supply some proof for that statement! LOL!!!!

He never beat the drums for war in Iraq.

Google is your friend. :)

Cafferty initially supported the 2003 invasion of Iraq. He says he "bought the whole song and dance about WMDs. I was caught up in the national hysteria that followed 9/11, and was captive to the political manipulation, if you will, that took place in all of us."[4] He revised his position when the Downing Street memo was leaked in 2005 and has since become a harsh critic of the administration.

link

-TSO

Cafferty has no room to speak. He is a horrible journalist.

-TSO

Cafferty is one of the only ones out there speaking the truth.

Do you happen to have a transcript of his comment? I cannot watch youtube while at the office. The times I have seen him on TV, he reminds me of the grumpy old guy yelling at the neighborhood kids to keep of his grass.

-TSO

Cafferty has no room to speak. He is a horrible journalist.

-TSO

Cafferty is one of the only ones out there speaking the truth.

Do you happen to have a transcript of his comment? I cannot watch youtube while at the office. The times I have seen him on TV, he reminds me of the grumpy old guy yelling at the neighborhood kids to keep of his grass.

-TSO

exactly.

Just what we need is more people spewing hate at everyone for money

Isn't he the one who called the folks in MA. Stupid bastards because they voted for Brown??

Yeah. I've watched him a few times. Sometimes he makes good sense, other times I think he's out on Pluto somewhere.

WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cafferty FTMFW................good for him. Nobody in the mainstream media ever says sh!t about Pelosi because they are in bed with her k00k politics.

LMAO...................THAT was classic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back