Private file system

Damaged Eagle

Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2015
I have hours, only lonely
upload_2017-10-11_22-22-13.jpeg

Is there a way the forum could create a private file system under my profile page that only I can access so I can store things there like e-mail addresses, post office addresses, phone numbers, etc,... I would have done this by simply PMing myself and storing the information there but alas I can't do that... Unless I create a sock and just talk to myself which according to the rules of this board socks are illegal. I also don't want to simply create at thread in an little used section of the forum because then most everyone can see what I have stored and I don't want to have them looking through the private information of individuals who have trusted me with such information......

.....Unless such a filing system exists and I just don't recognize it for what it is. In which case please explain to me how to do this thing.

Anyhow I thought I would ask since my first thought on how to do it didn't work out and I desire to leave the rest of my profile page open.

Thanks
DE

*****SMILE*****

:)

View attachment 153883

Is there a way the forum could create a private file system under my profile page that only I can access so I can store things there like e-mail addresses, post office addresses, phone numbers, etc,... I would have done this by simply PMing myself and storing the information there but alas I can't do that... Unless I create a sock and just talk to myself which according to the rules of this board socks are illegal. I also don't want to simply create at thread in an little used section of the forum because then most everyone can see what I have stored and I don't want to have them looking through the private information of individuals who have trusted me with such information......

.....Unless such a filing system exists and I just don't recognize it for what it is. In which case please explain to me how to do this thing.

Anyhow I thought I would ask since my first thought on how to do it didn't work out and I desire to leave the rest of my profile page open.

Thanks
DE

*****SMILE*****

Buy a memory stick and get a safe deposit box. And remember to pay the rental. :biggrin:

Or encrypt it -- give it to me -- and I'll PM you.. :banana:

th

I think I'd rather save it under my e-mail account if that's the case.

Not saying I don't trust you with the information... But I don't like trusting anyone that far.

Just wanted something handy to store info others have entrusted me with around here without having to open another screen and access another account.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Last edited:
th

Here's a thought. If I start a conversation with someone and then ask them to leave the conversation they can't return to the conversation... Right? In which case I'd only be talking to myself.

Does the program work that way?

*****CHUCKLE*****

Forum List

Back