Who owns USMB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
I'm doing a college essay on online political forums but can't find the identity of the people who own USMB.
One friend tells me that the secrecy is due to owners being right wingers wishing to stay anonymous, but I can't include that inmy essay because the achievable is unsupported.
Can anyone help?

I'm doing a college essay on online political forums but can't find the identity of the people who own USMB.
One friend tells me that the secrecy is due to owners being right wingers wishing to stay anonymous, but I can't include that inmy essay because the achievable is unsupported.
Can anyone help?
RWers?
Then you would have been BANNED quite a while back.
More whine, sir?

USMB is owned by an international conglomerate of independently wealthy power brokers. Think NWO but only more powerful. This group uses USMB to maintain its stranglehold on the worlds leaders and economies. USMB is more valuable than Google

Shhhhh ... don't tell the oyim-gay.

orthodox-jews-3.jpg

Can anyone help?
It's owned by forum foundry. If you want to find the ownership of any forum or blog site check the jabber report or just type in Who is USMB?

Can anyone help?
It's owned by forum foundry. If you want to find the ownership of any forum or blog site check the jabber report or just type in Who is USMB?
The BORG!

Can anyone help?
Your suggestion led me to dead ends, however, it did lead me to a review site called sitejabber which was pretty entertaining and worth the read just for giggles.

Can anyone help?
Your suggestion led me to dead ends, however, it did lead me to a review site called sitejabber which was pretty entertaining and worth the read just for giggles.
Yeah I have always enjoyed the part were bro is described as a right wing extremist

Can anyone help?
I own it.

What would you like to know?

Why do the dumbest people claim to be in/graduated from college? Either they lie or their college sucks balls

The Illuminati rent it from the Bilderberg Group ... in the name of the Lizard People.

USMB regularly hosts the annual Bilderberg "Global Domination and Poker Tournament"

Can anyone help?

You have Google and are in college ..research it..

This complaint was funny, so the mods here stalk people they ban? lol..

XXXX -- Mod Edit... Discussing SPECIFIC Mod Actions (Real or Imagined :badgrin:). bear513

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone help?
Yeah I have always enjoyed the part were bro is described as a right wing extremist
One of the things that made the reviews so entertaining was that some of them claimed USMB was controlled by right-wing entities and other reviews claimed it was controlled by left-wing entities. Moderators take particularly harsh reviews, some mentioned by name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back