Pride

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
images

You got a lot of people running around now a days
saying you can be happy if you are liberal. They tell
you that you just need to give up your pride.

images

Pride in country and pride in self. They tell you
the fair way to live is no one can be the winner.
They tell you the man with 10 dollars in his pocket
must have cheated the man with a dollar in his.

images

America got where it is because of pride. Pride
in God, country and doing things our way. It rewarded
the winners and tried to educate the losers.

images

Carving out a life in America is hard enough.
Carving out a life in liberal America? Well its
like I have always said.

images

"Life can be tough, going through life stupid
just makes it tougher"

Fury

I have been talking to conservatives for many years and I cannot remember ever telling anyone to give up their pride, the only thing I have ever told any of them to give up is fear. Being a conservative, giving up your fearful ways is akin to cutting off your right arm. You have all turned into the most easily frightened, whiny bunch of chicken littles in our history. You want to have some real pride in yourself? Tell the next person who tries to scare you to shove it up their ass.

images

images

images

images

like I have always said.

images

just makes it tougher"

Fury

Actually, "America" (meaning the US) got where it is by being founded by Liberals. And yes, we're proud of that.

You're welcome.

images

images

images

images

like I have always said.

images

just makes it tougher"

Fury

Jesus loves you.

I have been talking to conservatives for many years and I cannot remember ever telling anyone to give up their pride, the only thing I have ever told any of them to give up is fear. Being a conservative, giving up your fearful ways is akin to cutting off your right arm. You have all turned into the most easily frightened, whiny bunch of chicken littles in our history. You want to have some real pride in yourself? Tell the next person who tries to scare you to shove it up their ass.
all sorts of people react out of fear, it's not an exclusively conservative thing to do. also, you probably misjudge conservative ideals as fear because fear is what you know by your own experiences. what are all these new political phobias we're accused of these days if we don't tow the progressive line? islamophobia, homophobia, etc.? those aren't real, it's just some bs that was cooked up in some effort to push an agenda on people who don't want it. perhaps if someone gets pulled over for dui, it must be because the cop is an alcoholiphobe because, as we all know, the police have an irrational fear of drunk drivers. everyone is like the cop in their own lives, especially with religion and sexuality. maybe you want to dare people to do things they don't want to do by calling them chicken, and maybe that works with little kids on a playground. you should have grown out of that by now.

all sorts of people react out of fear, it's not an exclusively conservative thing to do. also, you probably misjudge conservative ideals as fear because fear is what you know by your own experiences. what are all these new political phobias we're accused of these days if we don't tow the progressive line? islamophobia, homophobia, etc.? those aren't real, it's just some bs that was cooked up in some effort to push an agenda on people who don't want it. perhaps if someone gets pulled over for dui, it must be because the cop is an alcoholiphobe because, as we all know, the police have an irrational fear of drunk drivers. everyone is like the cop in their own lives, especially with religion and sexuality. maybe you want to dare people to do things they don't want to do by calling them chicken, and maybe that works with little kids on a playground. you should have grown out of that by now.

Stupid cons . You think anti gay and Islam phobias don't exist? Get your head out the sand .

I am not trying to dare people into anything. Fear is the most primitive emotion, we share it with practically everything that walks, crawls, flies or swims. Humans alone out of all living things possesses reason. The trouble with reason is that it cannot function correctly in a fearful mind and yet fear cannot easily take root in a reasonable mind. The first step is the hardest, to come to terms with your eventual death and make peace with it.

This post is utmost humors considerin the fear mongering by the left. "Omg what if Trump had the nuclear codes, we'd all die", "global warming is going to destroy us", "they're trying to take away a woman's right to vote", etc., etc..

It is kind of hard to give up a strawman.

Forum List

Back