Price of Lithium and Nickel has surged with demand, thanks to electric cars

the government mandating the use of lithium and cobalt is not capitalism

subsidizing lithium and cobalt is not capitalism

politicians investing in the commodities they have mandated the use of and subsidized is not capitalism, it is corruption.
Too bad the new bs GOP OBSTRUCTS reform, super dupe...

8% inflation, $7 a gallon gasoline, shortages, supply line disruptions, and a war in Europe that could go nuclear at any moment, and you have the audacity to say that the economy "does better" under Democrats?

Da fuq is wrong with you son? :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::lmao::21:
Facts lol, dolt. But thanks for keeping the pandemic going forever and giving Putin a model and overconfidence....You can't tell the diff between GOP and Russian propaganda, until lately lol...

Yes, there are bad Republicans, that join the bad Democrats, that why we love Trump, he was getting rid of both of them, how can you stand against anyone getting rid of corruption in government.
and give us a dictatorship to boot! The biggest corrupt conman ever duh....Made of BS.

Facts lol, dolt. But thanks for keeping the pandemic going forever and giving Putin a model and overconfidence....You can't tell the diff between GOP and Russian propaganda, until lately lol...

What "pandemic"? I've been living the last two years like it never happened, unlike yourself who probably wears a mask while your outside walking by yourself.

And truthfully, I don't have a clue what you mean by "GOP and Russian propaganda." You leftists, progressives, Marxists, and commies have been carrying Putin's water for years.

Is there enough lithium and nickel to go round?

And yes, Russia has one of the world's biggest deposits.

Yay.

That’s ok. We can just invade and take it from them. I mean, their Army couldn’t stand up to a troop of Girl Scouts at this point.

yet here we are, with four years to implement his evil plan, trump is not dictator? how did the democrats foil such a genius
Actually, GOP attorney Generals wouldn't "find" illegal votes. Since
Trump was duly elected and giving the people what they needed!
Except the mean tweets....the mean tweets.....Oh the horror, the horror...

Dupe!
All talk and BS and propaganda, super dupe.

What "pandemic"? I've been living the last two years like it never happened, unlike yourself who probably wears a mask while your outside walking by yourself.

And truthfully, I don't have a clue what you mean by "GOP and Russian propaganda." You leftists, progressives, Marxists, and commies have been carrying Putin's water for years.
950k dead and supply chain inflation crisis BEFORE the Putin oil/lithium war thing....and not over dammit. Thanks to nonvaxxed idiots, oops brainwashed functional idiots politically....

Forum List

Back