Press 1 for English, 2 for Spanish...

Speak what you want in your home thats none of my business but when they start exporting that language to goverment and Businesses thats when it becomes my business

If it is a private business, is it still your business? If it's government business that doesn't concern you personally, is it still your business?

I've noticed that this annoys the hell out of a lot of people. Are you among them?

I have been trying to give up being annoyed by the Politically Correct Jerks

I am sure the 10's of million of our forefathers who came to this Country and learned English are probably rolling over in their graves to the insult.

Speak what you want in your home thats none of my business but when they start exporting that language to goverment and Businesses thats when it becomes my business

If it is a private business, is it still your business? If it's government business that doesn't concern you personally, is it still your business?

If im buying their product then yes it is and its the Government of the United States and our language is English so Spanish has no place in an english Government and the so called language problems people complain about would not even be an issue if they knew English.

If im buying their product then yes it is .

If you are buying a product then a private business is no longer a private business? :confused:

its the Government of the United States and our language is English so Spanish has no place in an english Government.

There are Americans, as American as you, who do not primarily or perfectly speak English who need to access the services of their government.

I'm glad to hear it, as I'm sure the folks it annoys the hell out of are the very same folks that routinely park their gas guzzling giants in parking spots clearly labelled "compact cars only".

WTF? :confused:

Don't like. You know you'd park an SUV in a compact spot just to be a dick.

What the fuck are you talking about and what the fuck does it have to do with the OP?

You really shouldn't be drunk this early in the day.

Don't like. You know you'd park an SUV in a compact spot just to be a dick.

What the fuck are you talking about and what the fuck does it have to do with the OP?

You really shouldn't be drunk this early in the day.

Well I'm right, aren't I?

The way conservative dicks behave is very uniform.

No your opinionated big difference and FYI i own a fuel efficient sedan because their cheaper in the long run.

If you are buying a product then a private business is no longer a private business? :confused:

Publix Super Market is a private business when i buy from a Publix im buying from that Business ergo it becomes my Business.

No your opinionated big difference and FYI i own a fuel efficient sedan because their cheaper in the long run.

Let me guess - a FOREIGN car, probably, right?

Its a four door FORD Sedan

Just as I thought.

Fix
Or
Repair
Daily

but hey, we don't care, its 'Merican!

EDIT:

Listen, if you own a fuel efficient ANYTHING - you're NOT really a conservative. Burning extra gasoline just because you can is the bread and butter of 'Merican conservatism today.

Last edited:
Let me guess - a FOREIGN car, probably, right?

Its a four door FORD Sedan

Just as I thought.

Fix
Or
Repair
Daily

but hey, we don't care, its 'Merican!

EDIT:

Listen, if you own a fuel efficient ANYTHING - you're NOT really a conservative. Burning extra gasoline just because you can is the bread and butter of 'Merican conservatism today.

Who the hell ever said i was conservative? Im an Independent Traditionalist

Publix Super Market is a private business when i buy from a Publix im buying from that Business ergo it becomes my Business.

If you don't like the way a private business does business you can take your business to another business because it is ultimately none of your business.

So, what's for breakfast today? Bourbon? Gin?

If you don't like the way a private business does business you can take your business to another business because it is ultimately none of your business.

That says nothing about nothing, so what am i supposed to get out of this? Must be nothing. Let me put this as simply as i can people in country A speak English people in Country B speak Spanish so its reasonable to assume that if you don't learn the Language of Country A which is English then will your not going to understand anything. Its also reasonable to assume that most people including the employees of private corporations are going to speak English. So its not unreasonable for an non English speaking immigrant/citizen to learn English for use outside the home.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back