Woman Shamed For Speaking Spanish

A lot of places with staff that doesn't speak English use numbers on the menu. You order a number 4. No substitutions.

That's this place to a T. Order by the number or point to it on the menu. Take my money please the food is that good.

Lexi Morgan Powell

Who is Lexi Morgan Powell? "I Hate Mexicans" Disneyland racist rant video sparks outrage online​

1702599352701.png

Spanish speaking people generally expect everyone else to speak Spanish.

Some years ago I was in line at a TJ max. Out of the entire store, it was the only check out line and it was a very long line. Some one got into a conversation in Spanish with the checker. A long conversation. In fact a long long conversation as the line was reaching the back of the store. I was to be next. I turned to the woman behind me and said "Do you ever get the feeling that you are the last person in the city that speaks English " both Spanish speakers erupted. They started screaming at me about being a racist demanding everyone speak English. A very angry store manager came over red faced with fury. He stuffed my items in a bag and told me to get out and never come back.

As I got to my car, it dawned on me. Everyone was so mad they forgot to ring up my purchases. I hadn't paid for a thing.

LOL man, people get offended by every little thing. 🙄

very true. Speaking in a foreign tongue is actually considered "VERY RUDE" ---by
diehard WASPS
Not really... When people communicate around you; and you can't interpret.... Worst case scenario has to move to the front of the line. The price of failure is too high...

Fact: Immigrants come speaking their language and try to learn enough English to get by...their next generation speaks both English and their parents' language at the street level, neither fluently....the third generation is fluent English and may even have trouble speaking the original language with their grandparents.

That's how it flows....that's how it worked with my family with German.

Yet when American Bigots visit Brazil, Spain, Italy, Cabo, Any Asian Country, etc.......they don't speak the language to the locals.

Yet when American Bigots visit Brazil, Spain, Italy, Cabo, Any Asian Country, etc.......they don't speak the language to the locals.
Nonsense... They speak the language. The biologic language of wealth, and success. Women respond accordingly....

Forum List

Back