Woman Shamed For Speaking Spanish

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Alright so I realized that The United States of America is an English speaking country, but I only really care about Spanish speaking people when they're trying to hold a conversation with me. Especially if they're business workers and I personally believe that this was uncalled for.

Alright so I realized that The United States of America is an English speaking country, but I only really care about Spanish speaking people when they're trying to hold a conversation with me. Especially if they're business workers and I personally believe that this was uncalled for.

Walter E Williams while sitting in for Rush Limbaugh had elaborated on why people who came to the United States and wanted to be a citizen, learned English quickly, because that was the language of success. But since the Marxists/Demofascists have so lowered the value of US citizenship, people come here expecting to never adapt to the melting pot. Well, i sure the fuck dont need to answer some Illegal who is in the country, and will straight out tell the, to either speak English or get the fuck out of my face. I am done with the horde who have illegally come here.

I gotta give credit to the chick with a child. How she kept a straight face, and could talk, instead of laugh uncontrollably at this fat, freakshow, lesbian. I'd have been in stitches...

Last edited:

Spanish speaking people generally expect everyone else to speak Spanish.

Some years ago I was in line at a TJ max. Out of the entire store, it was the only check out line and it was a very long line. Some one got into a conversation in Spanish with the checker. A long conversation. In fact a long long conversation as the line was reaching the back of the store. I was to be next. I turned to the woman behind me and said "Do you ever get the feeling that you are the last person in the city that speaks English " both Spanish speakers erupted. They started screaming at me about being a racist demanding everyone speak English. A very angry store manager came over red faced with fury. He stuffed my items in a bag and told me to get out and never come back.

As I got to my car, it dawned on me. Everyone was so mad they forgot to ring up my purchases. I hadn't paid for a thing.

I found this great Chinese food takeout place less than 2 miles away from me. I've visited there about a dozen times so far and never spoken a word with them except when ordering . I'm kind of going with they don't speak any English and I don't speak any Chinese. As long their cook stays healthy I'll be going back.

Some years ago I was in line at a TJ max. Out of the entire store, it was the only check out line and it was a very long line. Some one got into a conversation in Spanish with the checker. A long conversation. In fact a long long conversation as the line was reaching the back of the store. I was to be next. I turned to the woman behind me and said "Do you ever get the feeling that you are the last person in the city that speaks English " both Spanish speakers erupted. They started screaming at me about being a racist demanding everyone speak English. A very angry store manager came over red faced with fury. He stuffed my items in a bag and told me to get out and never come back.

As I got to my car, it dawned on me. Everyone was so mad they forgot to ring up my purchases. I hadn't paid for a thing.

100% bullshit fiction.

I found this great Chinese food takeout place less than 2 miles away from me. I've visited there about a dozen times so far and never spoken a word with them except when ordering . I'm kind of going with they don't speak any English and I don't speak any Chinese. As long their cook stays healthy I'll be going back.
A lot of places with staff that doesn't speak English use numbers on the menu. You order a number 4. No substitutions.

Spanish speaking people generally expect everyone else to speak Spanish.

Your lie for December 14th?

The Mexican needs to learn that she cannot control what everyone else says.
C'mon... Did you not see those fat, freakshow bitches? Don't give them any traction. Seriously. I wouldn't even reach for my tourniquet if I found her bleeding out...

"disneyland security"?????

1702598782498.png

~S~

Forum List

Back