Presidential Polls....Clinton getting walloped in Colorado

Wonder if its her wanting to bring thousands of Syrian refugees here to America has anything to do with it??

If so the citizens of Colorado don't agree.

Of course there is always the fact that she's a POS who couldn't even handle Benghazi. One has to wonder how anyone in their right mind can consider her as POTUS??

Good thing Colorado splits its electoral votes. I'm sure Hillary will rebiund there anyways as the election nears though.
Like she rebuilt last time to get Obama elected? LOL
She was running against a good candidate that year. Huge difference.
Glad to hear you admit that the Democrats have NOBODY...

Maybe it's due to the fact that NO credible candidate will try to follow Obungles' failed presidency, and kill their political career, since the Democrats throw any nominee who can't win on the trash heap...

LOL....I'd hate to see the results of any poll you might ever conduct. Learn to say, "Madame President!"
People in federal prisons are not normally addressed as "Madame".

I love the way the left shows so much bravado, knowing they are on the wrong side of every issue this time around, by a wide margin.

For the longest time I actually thought that the libs had gone the way of the establishment Repubs and went with Hillary because it was her turn.

Then it dawned on me! Hillary is NOT the anointed one, she is the SACRIFICIAL LAMB! This must be so, for if it was not, the Dems wouldn't be throwing themselves and her, under the bus with such unpopular positions.

Lets face reality.......we know illegal immigration is unpopular to the tune of almost 2/3rds; so being brilliant lefties, let us import some terrorist possibilities. Let us as Democrats, not even THINK about agreeing to a pause for our own cause, and Hillys election.

Nah, she is the sacrificial lamb, which is why all the powers in the Democratic party are sitting on the side lines. The only reason the LEFTY POSTERS on here don't know it, is because they again have brought in to lefty propaganda..........such as.......if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor!

Good thing Colorado splits its electoral votes. I'm sure Hillary will rebiund there anyways as the election nears though.
Like she rebuilt last time to get Obama elected? LOL
She was running against a good candidate that year. Huge difference.
Glad to hear you admit that the Democrats have NOBODY...

Maybe it's due to the fact that NO credible candidate will try to follow Obungles' failed presidency, and kill their political career, since the Democrats throw any nominee who can't win on the trash heap...

That seems like you estimate a very high probability that the next President will not be a Democrat. How high a chance do you estimate?

In Colorado at least, Clinton has lost young women. It's not surprising. She has nothing to say to young women. She is the grandma they visit once a month and forget about the rest of the time.

Forum List

Back