presidential candidates I predict have NO path forward

Dig into his statements. Also NJ is about the most anti 2nd amendment state there is. Worse than California.
I am not going to research Christie. I know all I need to know

he is an anti Trumper

case closed.. He's running for some reason other than becoming president .. He knows that's not going to happen. . unless he's in huge denial about Trump... but how can he be when he sees his numbers? I think Trump is over 20 points ahead of the next one, DeSa ntis

Someone on Fox... wish I recall who it was

said that one of hte R candidates .. Christie.. is running to thwart Trump

Is that the reason for all of the Rs running? I wouldn't think Tim Scott would be guilty of this nefarious motive... hopefully not DeS either.. but God knows

Someone on Fox... wish I recall who it was

said that one of hte R candidates .. Christie.. is running to thwart Trump

Is that the reason for all of the Rs running? I wouldn't think Tim Scott would be guilty of this nefarious motive... hopefully not DeS either.. but God knows

Wouldn't it be a lot more honest for Christie just to get behind Sleepy Joe and talk about his candidate's points of positivity instead of trying to undermine the Loyal Opposition?

Wouldn't it be a lot more honest for Christie just to get behind Sleepy Joe and talk about his candidate's points of positivity instead of trying to undermine the Loyal Opposition?
LOL
I think that's what he's doing

LOL

I dont know much about Haley

maybe that'sbecause news folks are misogynists? I haven't seen her on the news much

you wonder...

sometimes I think the ones who decide who is president are the news folks

I KNOW tht is true of the dims and cnn and msnbc and etc...
who bust their asses trying to make sure it's a DIM

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back