President Trump's racist neglect of Puerto Rico is threatening lives

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
President Trump, General Mad Dog Mattis, and DOD should send the Navy, including the USNS Comfort, to Puerto Rico now. These are American citizens.

DKXytkMXcAAopW9.jpg

DKXytkKWAAAFtob.jpg

When I lived through Hurricane Andrew, we didn't see any federal help in my neighborhood for 2 weeks.

Fucking racist Bush 41 hates Cubans, I guess.

American citizens? Wth? Obamas' 8 yrs wasted $10T and counting I don't have any money left after this disasterous period.

Close the island. Let them all go Canada, make a deal? Their crappy island should have been built to withstand known events. Too bad, stuff happens. We are broke. They are non-productive. Why build them up again?

Last edited:
Hillary's husband's "Clinton Foundation" had a high profile stance a couple of years ago during the Haiti earthquake. When Hillary lost the election the Clinton Foundation wasn't able to sell influence. Did it dry up? President Trump did an astounding job during the Texas and Florida disasters and crazy lefties find time to call him a racist three or four days after Puerto Rico was hit by a hurricane. No surprises here.

It's true that Left Wingers are unable go more than one minute without accusing other people of being racist.

TRUMP JUST TWEETED ABOUT PUERTO RICO! clearly he felt the pressure from my thread!

"Texas & Florida are doing great but Puerto Rico, which was already suffering from broken infrastructure & massive debt, is in deep trouble......It's old electrical grid, which was in terrible shape, was devastated. Much of the Island was destroyed, with billions of dollars owed to Wall Street and the banks which, sadly, must be dealt with. Food, water and medical are top priorities - and doing well."

Last edited:
TRUMP JUST TWEETED ABOUT PUERTO RICO! clearly he felt the pressure from my thread!

"Texas & Florida are doing great but Puerto Rico, which was already suffering from broken infrastructure & massive debt, is in deep trouble......It's old electrical grid, which was in terrible shape, was devastated. Much of the Island was destroyed, with billions of dollars...."

He's so damn dumb, he doesn't know that its more than just one island.

What a hot mess that jackass is.

Hillary's husband's "Clinton Foundation" had a high profile stance a couple of years ago during the Haiti earthquake. When Hillary lost the election the Clinton Foundation wasn't able to sell influence. Did it dry up? President Trump did an astounding job during the Texas and Florida disasters and crazy lefties find time to call him a racist three or four days after Puerto Rico was hit by a hurricane. No surprises here.

While pino trump is racist, more to the point is that it took him days to finally acknowledge the horror that PR is experiencing right now.

Meanwhile, Cuba is being ignored.

cuz, you know, the US is a christian nation and all that shit.

While pino trump is racist, more to the point is that it took him days to finally acknowledge the horror that PR is experiencing right now.

Meanwhile, Cuba is being ignored.

cuz, you know, the US is a christian nation and all that shit.
One would expect YOU to put a communist nation before your own.

You did not have to be Nostradamus to see this coming.. The only question is what took you so long?

I suspect the GOP hopes they all die.

Funny, from so few comes a lot of soldiers. When I was in the service, there were a lot of Ricans serving.

Forum List

Back