President Trump's racist neglect of Puerto Rico is threatening lives

It looks the same.

Obviously, you've never been there or you would not say something so idiotic.

Or maybe you're just another RWNJ - those fools will lie about anything.
Actually, I have been there. And just last month I was on a neighboring island. I was joking, obviously, you perpetually offended left-wing dullard. Nevertheless, Puerto Rico was and is a mess.

hey Donald,

Stand for our brothers and sisters in Puerto Rico. Stand against hate in America. Stand against nuclear war. Stand...for...something.

DKpbtiuX0AI8s_4.jpg

DKpccleWsAA3RBI.jpg

Puerto Rico's Governor Dismantles Media Attacks on Trump's Response to Hurricane Irma

JOHN YANG: Governor, are you getting all the aid you need or getting it fast enough from the states?

GOV. RICARDO ROSSELLO: First of all, we are very grateful for the administration. They have responded quickly.

The president has been very attentive to the situation, personally calling me several times. FEMA and the FEMA director have been here in Puerto Rico twice. As a matter of fact, they were here with us today, making sure that all the resources in FEMA were working in conjunction with the central government.

We have been working together. We have been getting results. The magnitude of this catastrophe is enormous. This is going to take a lot of help, a lot of collaboration. So, my call is to congressmen and congresswomen to take action quickly and conclusively with an aid package for Puerto Rico.

We are in the midst of potentially having a humanitarian crisis here in Puerto Rico which would translate to a humanitarian crisis in the United States. So, I call upon Congress to take action immediately. You know, Puerto Ricans are proud U.S. citizens.

President Trump, General Mad Dog Mattis, and DOD should send the Navy, including the USNS Comfort, to Puerto Rico now. These are American citizens.

DKXytkMXcAAopW9.jpg

DKXytkKWAAAFtob.jpg
Just curious, what race are you talking about?

How much aid money have you personally sent?

President Trump, General Mad Dog Mattis, and DOD should send the Navy, including the USNS Comfort, to Puerto Rico now. These are American citizens.

DKXytkMXcAAopW9.jpg

DKXytkKWAAAFtob.jpg

WTF do you think he's doping you fucking poseur? The National Guard has been there since the storm hit

You rendered your entire thread >moot<, completely worthless, by suggesting the lack of opinionated 'appropriate response' is due to 'Racism'.

Trump flies around on a WHITE Air Force One. He's so racist.
Trump didn't pay a 20% tip at the restaurant. He's so racist.
Trump hates raisons. He's so racist.
He went to La to visit flood victims. He's so racist.
Trump went to visit victims in Texas and Florida. He's so racist.
Trump hasn't been to Puerto Rico. He's so Racist.

The hate-driven over-use of the term has reduced it to a word that is almost entirely ignored now and eliminates any validity to any story / accusation.
Oh, BTW, you're full of shit:

$1B OK'd for Puerto Rico hurricane aid, but governor says he'll seek more

1506225879272.jpg

National Guard personnel evacuate Toa Ville resident Luis Alberto Martinez after the
passing of Hurricane Maria, in Toa Baja, Puerto Rico, Sept. 22, 2017.(Associated Press)

Federal Government Moving Resources to Support Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands | FEMA.gov

Last edited:
hey Donald,

Stand for our brothers and sisters in Puerto Rico. Stand against hate in America. Stand against nuclear war. Stand...for...something.
"Stand against hate", huh? What are you. An 8th grade girl? What does that even look like? And which hate? If a woman hates her husband for raping their daughter, should we have Donald Trump "standing" against it? Banging on her door and reading her the Christian Bible verse about loving thy neighbor? Or the Jewish Bible verse, wives be obedient to your husbands? Why is it so many leftists have such a mediocre, unsophisticated, shallow intellect?

TRUMP JUST TWEETED ABOUT PUERTO RICO! clearly he felt the pressure from my thread!

"Texas & Florida are doing great but Puerto Rico, which was already suffering from broken infrastructure & massive debt, is in deep trouble......It's old electrical grid, which was in terrible shape, was devastated. Much of the Island was destroyed, with billions of dollars owed to Wall Street and the banks which, sadly, must be dealt with. Food, water and medical are top priorities - and doing well."

God hates Puerto Rico, so SHE sent two hurricanes to fuck up Puerto Rico.

TRUMP JUST TWEETED ABOUT PUERTO RICO! clearly he felt the pressure from my thread!

"Texas & Florida are doing great but Puerto Rico, which was already suffering from broken infrastructure & massive debt, is in deep trouble......It's old electrical grid, which was in terrible shape, was devastated. Much of the Island was destroyed, with billions of dollars owed to Wall Street and the banks which, sadly, must be dealt with. Food, water and medical are top priorities - and doing well."

God hates Puerto Rico, so SHE sent two hurricanes to fuck up Puerto Rico.
More proof that trump is not the deal maker he brags about being. If he was such a good deal maker her would have made a better deal with God about those hurricanes.

Breaking: The White House issued this statement...

The top priority of the federal government in regard to Hurricane Maria is to provide life, safety, and life sustaining resources to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. FEMA and its federal partners continue to conduct 24-hour operations, aggressively conducting search and rescue operations, bringing additional essential commodities to the islands, and restoring power at hospitals, ports, airports, and other critical facilities.

Electrical wires in flooded streets; 1 billion is peanuts compared to the need.

Forum List

Back