President Trump's audience laughs at him at UN General Assembly

OOPS! Another Great Douche tweet cums to mind.

upload_2018-9-25_12-10-43.png

You should like the United States if you want our money.

Foreign aid is to help stabilize countries that are going through a bad time.

He said he didnt expect that reaction lol
America went so low with the orange , I just dont think we will bounce back from this.

Yes, we can recover, the world sees what this POS is.

UN members laugh at Trump after claim his administration has 'accomplished more than almost any in US history
View attachment 218401

Members of the United Nations' General Assembly have laughed at Donald Trump after he told them his administration had "accomplished more than almost any ... in the history of our country".

Mr

UN members laugh at Trump after 'most accomplishments in US history' claim
Trump on Tuesday began his address by noting that this is the second time he has spoken to the UN General Assembly, and then began to tout the progress his administration has made since he took office.
:iyfyus.jpg::happy-1: Another MAGA Great Orange Douche moment in history!
Conservatives don’t understand that Trump is an absolute laughingstock.

Trump gets unexpected laugh at UN

"In less than two years, my administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in our country" - Trump

Audience starts laughing

Trump responds, didn't expect that reaction, but thats okay and starts laughing too.

He is being ripped to shreds on Facebook, people calling him an embarrassment and disgrace
He should have thrown a few "Lock her up!" and "I'm building the wall and Mexico is paying for it!" in there. I'm sure the U.N. members would react just like trumpanzees do at his Nuremberg rallies.

The only time they applauded him in the entire speech was right after they laughed at him. They applauded their laughing at him.

And no criticism of Vladimir Putin who attacked our country.

"In less than two years, my administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in our country" - Trump

Audience starts laughing

Trump responds, didn't expect that reaction, but thats okay and starts laughing too.

He is being ripped to shreds on Facebook, people calling him an embarrassment and disgrace
Trump is indeed both.

Audience starts laughing

He should have thrown a few "Lock her up!" and "I'm building the wall and Mexico is paying for it!" in there. I'm sure the U.N. members would react just like trumpanzees do at his Nuremberg rallies.
That would have been hilarious.

America went so low with the orange , I just dont think we will bounce back from this.

Yes but the world also sees who put this POS in power. I would never put faith in America again, knowing now what a large percentage of our population are hateful bigots that would vote for this man and his policies. The repercussions will be great and widespread.

UN members laugh at Trump after claim his administration has 'accomplished more than almost any in US history
View attachment 218401

Members of the United Nations' General Assembly have laughed at Donald Trump after he told them his administration had "accomplished more than almost any ... in the history of our country".

Mr

Trump on Tuesday began his address by noting that this is the second time he has spoken to the UN General Assembly, and then began to tout the progress his administration has made since he took office.
A group of self centered pos dictators laughing at Trump? Who cares?

The General assembly laughed??

No one but a lefty loon would congratulate them.

I'm sure Trump couldn't dare less either.

Kick the UN out of America. Let someone else babysit those idiots.

The UN building is sitting on prime NYC real estate. Turn it into stores, shops and apartments. NYC would make a fortune.

No one but a lefty loon would care what the GA thought. I sure don't.

Carry on dumbasses.
Of course you would hate the UN....it was created to help prevent things like the RW fascists rising again like they did in Germany and Italy....so, of course you hate it.

I guess America has been going through a terrible hard time since World War II. Thank God Trump came here to save us.

Yes but the world also sees who put this POS in power. I would never put faith in America again, knowing now what a large percentage of our population are hateful bigots that would vote for this man and his policies. The repercussions will be great and widespread.

I feel some 28% are pure DOPers INSANE. Many just vote one party ticket and don't even listen to what has been said or done.
I feel that 2016 many dems did not vote as they felt the Orange POS could never win. It only won by 77K in three over
three states.

No. They voted for him because he lied to them. Republicans of been lying for years. It’s a party of Alt white and Nazis and KKK. Naturally they lie about anything. They know it’s the only way to get people to follow them. Well people beyond racists and bigots

View attachment 218401

Mr

A group of self centered pos dictators laughing at Trump? Who cares?
Wow. Guess you don’t know much beyond what Trump tells you, do you?

Forum List

Back