President Trump's audience laughs at him at UN General Assembly

Trump gets unexpected laugh at UN

"In less than two years, my administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in our country" - Trump

Audience starts laughing

Trump responds, didn't expect that reaction, but thats okay and starts laughing too.

He is being ripped to shreds on Facebook, people calling him an embarrassment and disgrace
The world is laughing at the USA led by Trump.
Trump and his idiot minion followers are so clueless they do not realize it.
/—-/ next time run a viable candidate, libtards

"In less than two years, my administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in our country" - Trump

Audience starts laughing

Trump responds, didn't expect that reaction, but thats okay and starts laughing too.

He is being ripped to shreds on Facebook, people calling him an embarrassment and disgrace

I was gonna give you a "Funny and Agree", but the situation has gotten so sad, that now all I can do is shake my head and agree with you.
/—-/ I’ll give you losers a funny and a box of tissues.

I don't care what you rate my posts. Your opinion means nothing to me.

Audience starts laughing

I was gonna give you a "Funny and Agree", but the situation has gotten so sad, that now all I can do is shake my head and agree with you.
/—-/ I’ll give you losers a funny and a box of tissues.

I don't care what you rate my posts. Your opinion means nothing to me.
/——/ ok Scooter
CA8CC460-FFC5-41AF-A130-98E75C2D71E5.jpeg

Audience starts laughing

All the stories about the dick waving Brett made this one almost get lost.

YES -- the world is laughing at us.

The world laughs at our President.

Audience starts laughing

All the stories about the dick waving Brett made this one almost get lost.

YES -- the world is laughing at us.

The world laughs at our President.
/——/ If that lie helps you sleep at night then embrace it.

Pass it around boys, Trump's compliments!

Dr+trumps+butthurt+salve+and+cream+for+those+angry+upset_a6a7dc_6152290.jpg
So this is what putin lubes him up with...no thanks we don't want any.
Go get yourself fucked with his special lube....
I believe it's a thug blacks breakfast ..makes them STFU until 8 PM!
Or poor white trash's version of thanksgiving turkey glaze...
Makes grandma stop making such a fuss...
Or YOU can brush what little teeth you have left with it...make them pearly WHITE!!!...LOLOLOL
Why should I do what your "loved one" already does for me????

Media Misrepresents UN Laughter at Trump Speech

The ambassador explained the world leaders at the U.N. do not love America, but they respect the U.S. since Trump has become president.

Completing this poll entitles you to The Western Journal news updates free of charge.

When he said that, they love how honest he is,” Haley said. “It’s not diplomatic and they find it funny. I mean, when he goes and he is very truthful, they kind of were taken back by it. …

All day yesterday, they were falling over themselves to get a picture with him, to talk about how great his speech was, how strong it was. Whether he said good things about them or not, they love that he’s honest with them, and they’ve never seen anything like it, and so there’s a respect there.”

The ambassador further observed, “I saw that the media was trying to make it something disrespectful. That’s not what it was — they love to be with him.”

More @ https://www.westernjournal.com/nikki-haley-just-revealed-happened-un-members-laughed-trump/

Nikki Haley Clears Up Misconception That UN Laughed at Trump Out of Disrespect: They 'Loved His Honesty' @ Nikki Haley Clears Up Misconception That UN Laughed at Trump Out of Disrespect: They 'Loved His Honesty'

Haha...come on. You don't really believe that nonsense.

I have no reason not to believe a word of it!

Nah, you're lying. I know you don't believe it.

e0f8bf4a2565fe0f6773555d1d8370721.webp

It wasn't an insult. You are lying, and you know it. If noting it is an insult, then you insult yourself to do it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back