President Trump's audience laughs at him at UN General Assembly

He said he didnt expect that reaction lol
America went so low with the orange , I just dont think we will bounce back from this.

Yes, we can recover, the world sees what this POS is.
Yes but the world also sees who put this POS in power. I would never put faith in America again, knowing now what a large percentage of our population are hateful bigots that would vote for this man and his policies. The repercussions will be great and widespread.
No. They voted for him because he lied to them. Republicans of been lying for years. It’s a party of Alt white and Nazis and KKK. Naturally they lie about anything. They know it’s the only way to get people to follow them. Well people beyond racists and bigots
All true.

Of course they laughed - Trump made fun of their fellow Globalist...

UN members laugh at Trump after claim his administration has 'accomplished more than almost any in US history
View attachment 218401

Members of the United Nations' General Assembly have laughed at Donald Trump after he told them his administration had "accomplished more than almost any ... in the history of our country".

Mr

UN members laugh at Trump after 'most accomplishments in US history' claim
Trump on Tuesday began his address by noting that this is the second time he has spoken to the UN General Assembly, and then began to tout the progress his administration has made since he took office.
:iyfyus.jpg::happy-1: Another MAGA Great Orange Douche moment in history!
A group of self centered pos dictators laughing at Trump? Who cares?
Wow. Guess you don’t know much beyond what Trump tells you, do you?
I have never spoken to Trump, liar.

UN members laugh at Trump after claim his administration has 'accomplished more than almost any in US history
View attachment 218401

Members of the United Nations' General Assembly have laughed at Donald Trump after he told them his administration had "accomplished more than almost any ... in the history of our country".

Mr

UN members laugh at Trump after 'most accomplishments in US history' claim
Trump on Tuesday began his address by noting that this is the second time he has spoken to the UN General Assembly, and then began to tout the progress his administration has made since he took office.
:iyfyus.jpg::happy-1: Another MAGA Great Orange Douche moment in history!
A group of self centered pos dictators laughing at Trump? Who cares?
Of course trumpanzees dismiss this. Did we really expect them not to?

America went so low with the orange , I just dont think we will bounce back from this.

If we do, it will take minimally a generation. Twenty years puts me at age 80 - Hopefully I live to see it.
If not, I will say a prayer for my daughter and hopefully, my grandchildren.

If we do, it will take minimally a generation. Twenty years puts me at age 80 - Hopefully I live to see it.
If not, I will say a prayer for my daughter and hopefully, my grandchildren.
WHO do you pray to? Soros?

Yes but the world also sees who put this POS in power. I would never put faith in America again, knowing now what a large percentage of our population are hateful bigots that would vote for this man and his policies. The repercussions will be great and widespread.
No. They voted for him because he lied to them. Republicans of been lying for years. It’s a party of Alt white and Nazis and KKK. Naturally they lie about anything. They know it’s the only way to get people to follow them. Well people beyond racists and bigots

Have you ever gotten the opportunity to speak to someone who voted for Trump? Not a challenge but a real question. (Full disclosure, I did not.)They speak of fear that the world they knew is being ripped away from them and on that account they are correct. The world is changing very quickly and people who felt that they were powerful within their society are feeling less so. That is not a defense but instead is meant to show that many of these folks legitimately feel like they are making a last stand to preserve their own relevance. Some of the most respectful and caring people I know voted for him. They wanted him to stand up for the world of the past that will soon become archaic at best and and irrelevant at worst. And yes, welcome to club white, middle class, non-college educated, Roseanne Barr-loving folks, but to ignore that pain is to instigate that population into more extreme behaviors. The folks who have gotten violent at Trump rallies may have been misguided, but they also felt a real sense of urgency when confronted by someone, in person, saying what we all fear, “You and your ideas don’t matter”. So let us dismiss the ideals of ignorance but not dismiss the people who are constrained by them. If most Trump voters were given a detailed account of Huey Long’s rise and fall, I believe they may see that the Emperor is indeed naked.

So now that he is one of the greatest presidents ....will he pose for Mt Rushmore?

"What do you mean Trump is selling the UN Headquarters to Stephen Ross and Related to build a new high-rise" -- UN, laughing no longer

Have you ever gotten the opportunity to speak to someone who voted for Trump? Not a challenge but a real question. (Full disclosure, I did not.)They speak of fear that the world they knew is being ripped away from them and on that account they are correct. The world is changing very quickly and people who felt that they were powerful within their society are feeling less so. That is not a defense but instead is meant to show that many of these folks legitimately feel like they are making a last stand to preserve their own relevance. Some of the most respectful and caring people I know voted for him. They wanted him to stand up for the world of the past that will soon become archaic at best and and irrelevant at worst. And yes, welcome to club white, middle class, non-college educated, Roseanne Barr-loving folks, but to ignore that pain is to instigate that population into more extreme behaviors. The folks who have gotten violent at Trump rallies may have been misguided, but they also felt a real sense of urgency when confronted by someone, in person, saying what we all fear, “You and your ideas don’t matter”. So let us dismiss the ideals of ignorance but not dismiss the people who are constrained by them. If most Trump voters were given a detailed account of Huey Long’s rise and fall, I believe they may see that the Emperor is indeed naked.

You're a moron. No offense.

Trump gets unexpected laugh at UN

"In less than two years, my administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in our country" - Trump

Audience starts laughing

Trump responds, didn't expect that reaction, but thats okay and starts laughing too.

He is being ripped to shreds on Facebook, people calling him an embarrassment and disgrace

Imagine how much more embarrassing it would be to have a well respected black man giving the speech.
Why would a black man give a disjointed and crazy speech?

Because they are dumber than fucking dirt

"In less than two years, my administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in our country" - Trump

Audience starts laughing

Trump responds, didn't expect that reaction, but thats okay and starts laughing too.

He is being ripped to shreds on Facebook, people calling him an embarrassment and disgrace
Should I care? Does this impact my life? Am I supposed to be so fragile that the opinions of others make me feel bad?

It is perfectly understandable. They are used to an American President who steps up to the podium and begins apologizing for America, not one who confidently strides up to the microphone and begins unapologetically talking about our successes.

You're a moron. No offense.

Fair enough, now tell me why you think I’m a moron. It would be great if you would include more information so that maybe I could see where my thinking is wrong.

He should have told them that a successful, prospering America is great news for THEM, especially the ones who exist / survive in part due to the Foreign Aid 'Welfare' we give them every year. :p

upload_2018-9-25_13-26-45.png

Last edited:

Audience starts laughing

Should I care? Does this impact my life? Am I supposed to be so fragile that the opinions of others make me feel bad?
Of course not....thus posting here.

Forum List

Back