President Trump's audience laughs at him at UN General Assembly

Trump gets unexpected laugh at UN

"In less than two years, my administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in our country" - Trump

Audience starts laughing

Trump responds, didn't expect that reaction, but thats okay and starts laughing too.

He is being ripped to shreds on Facebook, people calling him an embarrassment and disgrace
Well, he is a joke, after all.

• Banned

"In less than two years, my administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in our country" - Trump

Audience starts laughing

Trump responds, didn't expect that reaction, but thats okay and starts laughing too.

He is being ripped to shreds on Facebook, people calling him an embarrassment and disgrace
One of the top comments on Facebook was, "Donald Trump is the laughing stock of the world". Had like 120 likes in just a few minutes.

Audience starts laughing

A total buffoon and criminal

Audience starts laughing

Imagine how much more embarrassing it would be to have a well respected black man giving the speech.

This was one of his most hilarious disjointed speeches. It’s as if the entire speech was written by cuckoo for cocoa puffs.

He went on and on about how awful globalism is and then talked about how great India was for bringing 1 billion people out of poverty. And why were they brought out of poverty? Because of globalism, Duh!

And then he had the nerve to go after OPEC complaining that they are raising the price of oil indiscriminately and just ripping people off. When his sanctions against Iraq took 1.5 billion barrels of oil out of the market. It’s because of trumps actions that the price of oil has gone up. Duh!

And now the entire world is laughing at us.

This was one of his most hilarious disjointed speeches. It’s as if the entire speech was written by cuckoo for cocoa puffs.

He went on and on about how awful globalism is and then talked about how great India was for bringing 1 billion people out of poverty. And why were they brought out of poverty? Because of globalism, Duh!

And then he had the nerve to go after OPEC complaining that they are raising the price of oil indiscriminately and just ripping people off. When his sanctions against Iraq took 1.5 billion barrels of oil out of the market. It’s because of trumps actions that the price of oil has gone up. Duh!

And now the entire world is laughing at us.
Did you see that he went out of his way to praise the murderous dictator Kim Jong Un?

Audience starts laughing

Everything he said is correct.

And what is this obsession with Kim Jung Un?
Trump likes Lil Kim now that he writes trump sweet love letters?
OMG!

Audience starts laughing

Imagine how much more embarrassing it would be to have a well respected black man giving the speech.
Why would a black man give a disjointed and crazy speech?

Audience starts laughing

Everything he said is correct.
No it wasn’t. There was so many lies in that speech. And it sounded like it came from a crazy person.

The General assembly laughed??

No one but a lefty loon would congratulate them.

I'm sure Trump couldn't dare less either.

Kick the UN out of America. Let someone else babysit those idiots.

The UN building is sitting on prime NYC real estate. Turn it into stores, shops and apartments. NYC would make a fortune.

No one but a lefty loon would care what the GA thought. I sure don't.

Carry on dumbasses.

Audience starts laughing

He used to say the world laughed at Obama

UN members laugh at Trump after claim his administration has 'accomplished more than almost any in US history
upload_2018-9-25_12-1-58.png

Members of the United Nations' General Assembly have laughed at Donald Trump after he told them his administration had "accomplished more than almost any ... in the history of our country".

Mr

UN members laugh at Trump after 'most accomplishments in US history' claim
Trump on Tuesday began his address by noting that this is the second time he has spoken to the UN General Assembly, and then began to tout the progress his administration has made since he took office.
:iyfyus.jpg::happy-1: Another MAGA Great Orange Douche moment in history!

Well if you can call damage an accomplishment then yes he has more accomplishments than any previous president.

Well if you can call damage an accomplishment then yes he has more accomplishments than any previous president.
I wonder when the new invasion of a nation starts?
The Great Douche will be telling us nobody laughed soon.

Last edited:
He said he didnt expect that reaction lol
America went so low with the orange , I just dont think we will bounce back from this.

Forum List

Back