President Trump WARNS Mueller: Investigating My Family’s Finances Crosses RED LINE

Trump has dragged his family into the mud and US Government corruption. Even his daughter is coming under investigation. He will now try desperately to blame someone else for his foolishness. Trump always runs away from responsibility. Mueller is the newest target.

The FBI while under obama found nothing. Neither did the CIA, Homeland Security, along with the IRS.
I wouldn't say they found nothing, something was found to spur the ongoing investigations we are currently experiencing. Must I remind you of the Congressional bipartisan investigation in addition to the Justice Department investigation?

The only thing that spured "the investigation" was that Hillary lost and DC hates Trump.

What spurred the investigation is the fact that Russia has been interfering in our elections. Pence agreed with the assessment.

So Trump retroactively obstructed justice?

Everyone was calling for Comey to be fired

God, you're more stupid than usual........

The obstruction of justice charge hasn't yet been made....BUT, when and if it happens it will be because of Trump's firing of Comey.....In other words dickhead, AFTER Comey was fired.

What the president said was "Mueller would be crossing a red line if he delved into his family's finances". It sounds reasonable unless you interpret it with the headline that starts "Trump warns Mueller".

How would you then interpret Trump's little push to Comey about leaving baby Flynn alone......and when Trump couldn't get his way, he fires Comey???

Just asking.

Rice needs to be frogmarched off to prison for unmasking Flynn

The fact that Flynn may have committed a crime doesn't bother you. He lied to Trump and Pence. Unmasking is not illegal as long as you have the proper security clearances.

Trump has dragged his family into the mud and US Government corruption. Even his daughter is coming under investigation. He will now try desperately to blame someone else for his foolishness. Trump always runs away from responsibility. Mueller is the newest target.

my humble prediction is that Trump WILL let go of Kushner....and a bit later, also let go of Ivanka (citing, I'm sure, that they need to get back to running their little businesses, blah,blah, blah.)

But, of course, that will NOT be enough.

So Trump retroactively obstructed justice?

Everyone was calling for Comey to be fired

God, you're more stupid than usual........

The obstruction of justice charge hasn't yet been made....BUT, when and if it happens it will be because of Trump's firing of Comey.....In other words dickhead, AFTER Comey was fired.

But if there was no investigation how can there be obstruction of justice?

But if there was no investigation how can there be obstruction of justice?

Tired of your stupidity.......When you get your head out of your ass, come back on here......if for no other reason, "entertainment value".
Bye, bye....

I wouldn't say they found nothing, something was found to spur the ongoing investigations we are currently experiencing. Must I remind you of the Congressional bipartisan investigation in addition to the Justice Department investigation?

The only thing that spured "the investigation" was that Hillary lost and DC hates Trump.
Nope...the discovery that the Russians were behind the hacking and subsequent e-mail leaks that helped Trump win is the reason for the investigation. Finding out why the Russians chose to help Trump looms large on the government's list of things to do.

When did they find out that the Kremlin handed the emails to Assange?
I don't know...tell me!

Nope...the discovery that the Russians were behind the hacking and subsequent e-mail leaks that helped Trump win is the reason for the investigation. Finding out why the Russians chose to help Trump looms large on the government's list of things to do.

When did they find out that the Kremlin handed the emails to Assange?
I don't know...tell me!

The DNC had/has poor cyber security. There is no telling everyone who hacked them.

So even if they prove that Russia did hack the server they will still have to prove that Russia gave Assange the emails.

Assange still says it was a DNC staffer who leaked the emails. Say what you will about Assange he is not know as a lier.

Sez who? Assange is a liar. Assange has several connections to Russia and he only releases American secrets. He has put American lives at risk through his leaks. Why doesn't he release Russian secrets? Because he is not going to bite the hand that feeds him. I suppose a DNC staffer released Macron's e-mails in the French elections. Boy that DNC staffer sure gets around.

Hitler would have failed to gain his dictatorship if the Internet had existed in his time... and this is why Trump is failing to follow in his footsteps. So far anyways... a lot of you inbred trash seem pretty motivated.

When you say "inbred trash" are you referring to the hard working, proud REAL American's who built this country and pay your way?

Breaking from Bloomberg: Mueller Expands Probe to Trump Business Transactions
Mueller Expands Probe to Trump Business Transactions

The U.S. special counsel investigating possible ties between the Donald Trump campaign and Russia in last year’s election is examining a broad range of transactions involving Trump’s businesses as well as those of his associates, according to a person familiar with the probe.

The president told the New York Times on Wednesday that any digging into matters beyond Russia would be out of bounds. Trump’s businesses have involved Russians for years, making the boundaries fuzzy so Special Counsel Robert Mueller appears to be taking a wide-angle approach to his two-month-old probe.

FBI investigators and others are looking at Russian purchases of apartments in Trump buildings, Trump’s involvement in a controversial SoHo development with Russian associates, the 2013 Miss Universe pageant in Moscow and Trump’s sale of a Florida mansion to a Russian oligarch in 2008, the person said.

Agents are also interested in dealings with the Bank of Cyprus, where Wilbur Ross served as vice chairman before he became commerce secretary, as well as the efforts of Jared Kushner, the President’s son-in-law and White House aide, to secure financing for some of his family’s real estate properties. The information was provided by someone familiar with the developing inquiry but not authorized to speak publicly.

The roots of Mueller’s follow-the-money investigation lie in a wide-ranging money laundering probe launched by then-Manhattan U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara last year, according to the person.

FBI agents had already been gathering information about Trump’s former campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, according to two people with knowledge of that probe. Prosecutors hadn’t yet begun presenting evidence to a grand jury. Trump fired Bharara in March.

The Bharara probe was consolidated into Mueller’s inquiry, showing that the special counsel is taking an overarching approach to his mandated investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election. Altogether, the various financial examinations constitute one thread of Mueller’s inquiry, which encompasses computer hacking and the dissemination of stolen campaign and voter information as well as the actions of former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn.

Joshua Stueve, Mueller’s spokesman, declined to comment, as did Abbe Lowell, a lawyer for Kushner and a Manafort spokesman.

Spokesmen for the White House, Trump Organization and Ross didn’t immediately respond to requests for comment.

Trump said don't go there....Mueller just said Fuck you.

Investigation includes

-Wilbur Ross's connection to Bank of Cyprus
-Jared Kushner real estate deals
-Trump SoHo link to Bayrock

The FBI while under obama found nothing. Neither did the CIA, Homeland Security, along with the IRS.

What spurred the investigation is the fact that Russia has been interfering in our elections. Pence agreed with the assessment.

Did they tamper with the machines? No one has made that claim that I know of.

If the Russians really wanted to change the results we wouldn't have found out for a long time.

"...Former U.S. attorney in New York, Preet Bharara, who was fired by Trump, tweeted: “The President today effectively asked Sessions for his resignation. Will he resign or insist on being fired?”

Robert Raben, a former assistant attorney general for the Office of Legislative Affairs during the Bill Clinton administration, said: “The president plays with fire when he attacks his military, law enforcement and Justice people. They are the bulwark of our safety. Demeaning them harms all of us.”

Matthew Miller, a former Justice Department spokesman in the Obama adminstration, said the country appeared “headed for a massive crisis" and called it "an attack on the very independence of the Justice Department."

"I think what the president is making clear here is he doesn’t believe the Justice Department ought to be able to make its own decisions about whether and how to investigate him," Miller said..."

Trump blasts AG Sessions for recusing himself from the Russia probe

Liberals dont want to discuss what Mueller did with that official solyndra inveatigation?

Don't want to discuss what obama said about it?

Mueller was suppose to get to bottom of it. What happened?

my humble prediction is that Trump WILL let go of Kushner....and a bit later, also let go of Ivanka (citing, I'm sure, that they need to get back to running their little businesses, blah,blah, blah.)

But, of course, that will NOT be enough.
If Trump legs go of Ivanka, she will tell some dirty little secrets about Trump and her.

Liberals dont want to discuss what Mueller did with that official solyndra inveatigation?
You simply want to change the subject...here is what is happening even as I post...if Trump has nothing to hide what in the world is he worried about ?

Mueller defies Trump warning and expands Russia probe to include family’s business dealings: report

President Donald Trump on Wednesday said that it would be a “red line” if special prosecutor Robert Mueller began investigating his family’s business dealings — and now a new report from Bloomberg claims Mueller is about to do just that.

You simply want to change the subject...here is what is happening even as I post...if Trump has nothing to hide what in the world is he worried about ?

Mueller defies Trump warning and expands Russia probe to include family’s business dealings: report

President Donald Trump on Wednesday said that it would be a “red line” if special prosecutor Robert Mueller began investigating his family’s business dealings — and now a new report from Bloomberg claims Mueller is about to do just that.

LOVE IT!!!!! Money laundering is so damn hard to cover up.

Really? How so? Explain your point please?

Well, since you need some "education".....sure.

Like Mussolini asked for a "loyalty oath" to solidify his own dictatorship.....your hero, Trump has also asked Comey and Sessions to basically swear their loyalty to him...as if these 2 men should respond ONLY to trump's interests........NO, it does not work that way in a democratic republic....and it best NEVER work that way.

Mm. You indeed are a waterhead.

Forum List

Back