President Trump WARNS Mueller: Investigating My Family’s Finances Crosses RED LINE

Another shining example of the genius of our dear leader. If I were Mueller I'd double up the financial investigation. You know there's dirt
How so?
Ever heard of the poker concept of a "Tell"? It's when someone unconsciously gives away how good their hand is. Criminals also often tell on themselves in ways they never intended. Your man just made a very obvious "tell". We have been telling you he is not that smart.

You also told us he had no path to the White House

Another shining example of the genius of our dear leader. If I were Mueller I'd double up the financial investigation. You know there's dirt
How so?
Just a guess. An entitled egomaniac doesn't typically follow the rules. Trump has displayed enjoyment in pushing the limits and doing things his way. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a gold mine of dirty business in his financial past. Why do you think he guarded those tax returns so tightly?
The IRS has audited Trump for several years in a row. They found nothing.
The IRS is only checking his taxes. They aren't the FBI. I doubt we will ever get to see what they see, but I bet Mueller is going to walk away know some shit
The FBI while under obama found nothing. Neither did the CIA, Homeland Security, along with the IRS.

That dumb Trump pulled all of this while having NO access to any government institution, under the nose of your black skinny marxist messiah. All while your skinny messiah had access to ALL of those institutions.

Do you know what a loser is? You.

Like a criminal saying........you can search anywhere
But don't look behind the bookcase

It's time for the Trumpenfuhrer to take action and end this biased witch hunt. Mueller is too close to Comey and right there proves it's a conflict of interest. It's time for a 'Night of the Long Knives' situation to widen the swamp drain.

POTUS WARNS MUELLER: Investigating My Family’s Finances Crosses RED LINE
The GOP should be stopping this but since they're all in bed together with the Dems, don't look for that to happen. It's become obvious both sides are colluding to nail Trump. For one thing they never liked him because he was an outsider who had the audacity try and push their lazy asses in order to get things done. And how dare he after all steal the presidency from one of them who it should have rightfully belonged to. I mean they're all part of the DC clique not just some businessman from NY.

Three, by refusing to be helpful or agreeable, they're sending a clear message to Americans the headaches they caused themselves for going outside the system. I mean basically we the people should have kept taking all of their golfing days and crap with a smile, been fine with the status quo of them of never getting anything done and kicking the can forever down the road.

And lastly they wanted to send a message to anyone else outside their clique of government what will be in store for them in the future if they try to do the same as Trump. So basically with the exception of just a few, most are a-holes that are corrupt as hell who should be voted out come next election.
So we need to drain the swamp on BOTH sides in 2018 and 2020!
Give the Vast Conspiracy Against The One Honest Man in Washington trope a break. Trump simply sucks at this and seems genuinely surprised that being president is more than just being the beneficiary of a bunch of hero worship and ass-kissing.
Bull shit... Skieler is spot on.

Get a clue or get lost, hack.

Trump trying to act like he and his family are still private citizens is a fucking laugh. Nice of Trump to tell Mueller where to look.

Like throwing catnip to a kitten, Trump just opened the door for Mueller to check out (subpoena) his tax returns for the last decade-plus....No Russia-Trump collusion can be better investigated than to check Trump's finance records with Russian oligarch's money loans.

YES, Trump, please threaten to fire Mueller and see what happens.

Trump trying to act like he and his family are still private citizens is a fucking laugh. Nice of Trump to tell Mueller where to look.

Like throwing catnip to a kitten, Trump just opened the door for Mueller to check out (subpoena) his tax returns for the last decade-plus....No Russia-Trump collusion can be better investigated than to check Trump's finance records with Russian oligarch's money loans.

YES, Trump, please threaten to fire Mueller and see what happens.
Not all investments are what they appear to be. You have to peel through the layers to find out where the money is really coming from

They won't be marked....Russian Slush Fund

Last edited:
Advice to Robert Mueller

Follow the money
Follow the money? Ask Mueller to find out where that Solyndra money went.

Mueller was investigating that, and he buried the investigation. Mueller, an obama puppet. A lawyer, and you are all pathetic liars. Smelly coils of shit.

Last edited:
Not all investments are what they appear to be. You have to peel through the layers to find out where the money is really coming from

They won't be marked....Russian Slush Fund

I remember reading a little story about Trump purchasing some broken down "mansion" in Florida for $40 million (and Trump never even visited the property).....and a few years later selling it to some Russian billionaire for about $100 million......and the Russian never lived there either....

What a great way for the Russian to hand over $60 million to the orange clown.....and not just because trump is so darn 'cute."

Hitler would have failed to gain his dictatorship if the Internet had existed in his time... and this is why Trump is failing to follow in his footsteps. So far anyways... a lot of you inbred trash seem pretty motivated.

Your so hip and cool.

Advice to Robert Mueller

Follow the money
Follow the money? Ask Mueller to find out where that Solyndra money went.

Mueller was investigating that, and he buried the investigation. Mueller, a obama puppet. A lawyer, and you are all pathetic liars. Smelly coils of shit.

Owlie-baby's Rule number One...........If you find that folks are picking on your Hero, Trump, you MUST try to change the narrative toward blaming Obama or Clinton......LOL

Hm. It's odd. All this comparison to Hitler. It's gay and hyperbolic no matter what side is doing it.

Well, actually a comparison to Mussolini is more apropos.....Benito DID request a loyalty oath to Fascism from every industrialist, university leader, and local politician in order for him to have complete control of the government......

Our "beloved" orange clown "thinks" that he can do the same in a democratic republic......and it ain't gonna happen.....

Hitler would have failed to gain his dictatorship if the Internet had existed in his time... and this is why Trump is failing to follow in his footsteps. So far anyways... a lot of you inbred trash seem pretty motivated.
well yea, that and he's NOT FUCKING HITLER.

so sick and tired of people having to go for max emotional pull by this comparison crap. no person who is alive today that went though nazi germany is making this asinine comparison - only butt-hurt liberals who are still pissed they didn't get their way and who will continue to stomp their little emo-foot and cry out any bad name they can think of at the time to mask their phaux tears.

Hm. It's odd. All this comparison to Hitler. It's gay and hyperbolic no matter what side is doing it.

Well, actually a comparison to Mussolini is more apropos.....Benito DID request a loyalty oath to Fascism from every industrialist, university leader, and local politician in order for him to have complete control of the government......

Our "beloved" orange clown "thinks" that he can do the same in a democratic republic......and it ain't gonna happen.....

Really? How so? Explain your point please?

Forum List

Back