President Trump WARNS Mueller: Investigating My Family’s Finances Crosses RED LINE

Hitler would have failed to gain his dictatorship if the Internet had existed in his time... and this is why Trump is failing to follow in his footsteps. So far anyways... a lot of you inbred trash seem pretty motivated.

In red trash, lol. Everything listen here to this guy. He puts black flag stickers on stuff so he is cool and knows. We should listen to him because he is so hip and cool.

Really? How so? Explain your point please?

Well, since you need some "education".....sure.

Like Mussolini asked for a "loyalty oath" to solidify his own dictatorship.....your hero, Trump has also asked Comey and Sessions to basically swear their loyalty to him...as if these 2 men should respond ONLY to trump's interests........NO, it does not work that way in a democratic republic....and it best NEVER work that way.

Advice to Robert Mueller

Follow the money
Follow the money? Ask Mueller to find out where that Solyndra money went.

Mueller was investigating that, and he buried the investigation. Mueller, a obama puppet. A lawyer, and you are all pathetic liars. Smelly coils of shit.

Owlie-baby's Rule number One...........If you find that folks are picking on your Hero, Trump, you MUST try to change the narrative toward blaming Obama or Clinton......LOL

liberals only rule - when you are dogging on trump for no valid reason and people remind you the dems have been hellaciously corrupt for awhile proven by facts we ignore keep hammering on trump and going BLAH BLAH BLAH real loud and tell them to stop making us live by our own rules.

liberals only rule - when you are dogging on trump for no valid reason and people remind you the dems have been hellaciously corrupt for awhile proven by facts we ignore keep hammering on trump and going BLAH BLAH BLAH real loud and tell them to stop making us live by our own rules

Too stupid to respond to......and you're probably too stupid to even know why......have an enema instead....LOL.

liberals only rule - when you are dogging on trump for no valid reason and people remind you the dems have been hellaciously corrupt for awhile proven by facts we ignore keep hammering on trump and going BLAH BLAH BLAH real loud and tell them to stop making us live by our own rules

Too stupid to respond to......and you're probably too stupid to even know why......have an enema instead....LOL.
considering you have putin tete-a-tete'ing HIMSELF - stupid is the only way i know to get through to you.

"GRASSLEY threatens subpoena for Donald Trump Jr and Manafort if they don't appear voluntarily, tells us they may send a marshall as well"

Trump should fire Mueller and charge him with sedition and treason
And the courts will laugh Trump right
out of the White House.

Are you kidding? What courts? Obama was above the courts, so is Trump
No I'm not kidding. In response to the post suggesting that Trump ought to charge Mueller with treason and sedition, I intended to show how silly it would be. Who would prosecute? And what court would even entertain such frivolous charges? It wasn't Trump I was talking about, it was a satirical prediction of how a court would respond to any charges he might bring against Mueller for investigating his family's finances.

Trump should fire Mueller and charge him with sedition and treason
And the courts will laugh Trump right
out of the White House.

Are you kidding? What courts? Obama was above the courts, so is Trump
they set the precedence. they keep doing that and when done back to them they cry like a billion stuck pigglets.
The courts don't operate at the behest of a U.S. president.. And Congress has the power to remove a president who goes too far.

Another shining example of the genius of our dear leader. If I were Mueller I'd double up the financial investigation. You know there's dirt

Start with a subpoena to the IRS for the orange clown's tax returns for the last 20 years......That should be fun.....LOL

What the president said was "Mueller would be crossing a red line if he delved into his family's finances". It sounds reasonable unless you interpret it with the headline that starts "Trump warns Mueller".

I found it odd from the get go and really got a pricking in my thumbs something wicked this way comes about Kushner hiring that piece of shit Gorelick , This though, this team of all Clinton supporters just puts me over the top.

Gorelick should be doing life in a penitentiary. As Janet Reno's playmate she built the intel-sharing "wall" between the FBI and CIA that enabled 9/11 to happen. She then went on to LOOT over $26M from Fannie Mae, a major player in the housing crash and recession.

The FBI while under obama found nothing. Neither did the CIA, Homeland Security, along with the IRS.
I wouldn't say they found nothing, something was found to spur the ongoing investigations we are currently experiencing. Must I remind you of the Congressional bipartisan investigation in addition to the Justice Department investigation?

What the president said was "Mueller would be crossing a red line if he delved into his family's finances". It sounds reasonable unless you interpret it with the headline that starts "Trump warns Mueller".

How would you then interpret Trump's little push to Comey about leaving baby Flynn alone......and when Trump couldn't get his way, he fires Comey???

Just asking.

The FBI while under obama found nothing. Neither did the CIA, Homeland Security, along with the IRS.
I wouldn't say they found nothing, something was found to spur the ongoing investigations we are currently experiencing. Must I remind you of the Congressional bipartisan investigation in addition to the Justice Department investigation?

The only thing that spured "the investigation" was that Hillary lost and DC hates Trump.

Forum List

Back