President Trump picks climate change denier Cathy McMorris Rogers for Interior Secretary

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
she's smart. she's a woman. she's conservative. she denies climate change.

liberals, commence your psychotic mental breakdown!

AWESOME...

the dude is amazing.

Stand by for bones and a plethora of pudding heads to make spurious claims that she has an incest-bred monster chained in her basement, how big are her boobs and *she's a slut* besides.

Cuz they love women.

It doesn't even phase me anymore. I have nothing left to say. All I can do I shake my head at the circus that is about to ensue during these next 4 years.

Haha liberals really thought he was a closet liberal and his meeting with Al Gore proved it.......but wait....they were trolled once again.

For a clown and a dunce, Trump really makes all these smart people look stupid....over and over.

Maybe the lefties and establishment will.figure it.out. maybe!

It doesn't even phase me anymore. I have nothing left to say. All I can do I shake my head and the circus that is about to ensue during these next 4 years.
Well at least youre in acceptable, most of your friends and still stuck in denial.

It doesn't even phase me anymore. I have nothing left to say. All I can do I shake my head and the circus that is about to ensue during these next 4 years.
I bet the French feel pretty stupid now for not selling those navy ships for amphibious assaults to Putin

Clearly, anyone who disagrees with this nomination is a MISOGYNIST. They're so disgusting with their woman hate!

I heard her first official act will be closing the Grand Canyon to liberals. Its suicide prevention.

Secretary Rogers has medium-sized breasts.

you're welcome, bendog.

How are her breasts? Big?

Not too shabby I'd say...

upload_2016-12-9_11-12-31.png

Once again, the sub human parrots of the left fail to understand....

climate change is a science
global warming is a theory

to deny/refute/refuse to accept global warming is not "denying climate change," it is simply noticing the obvious truth that CO2 has absolutely no effect on Earth climate change.

It doesn't even phase me anymore. I have nothing left to say. All I can do I shake my head at the circus that is about to ensue during these next 4 years.
You should! You own it!

When REAL ESTATE prices in NEW YORK CITY start to tumble because of the AL GORE fear that NYC is going to be UNDERWATER by 2012, then I'll start to say we should worry about climate change.

It is amazing to notice that those who have bought the most beachfront/coastal real estate over the past 20+ years all are Algorian disciples... or so they say....

You need to sell your property to me before it goes under water....

Um, Ok....

Thanks....

sincerely,

Forum List

Back