President Trump Laments Loss of European Culture: "Immigration Has Changed The Fabric Of Europe"

to the folks on the other side, tell us what levels of diversity you would like to get to and what do you see as the optimal target figure?! 25 percent white Britons? 10 percent? or none at all? when will white britons will be able to argue about their odds without being called racists?!

Western Culture is a gift to humanity.
indoor plumbing
electricity
cars
planes
trains
medicine
art
music
steel
printing
democracy..........it's endless

I'm pretty sure that the Native Americans would take issue with your post. All they got from western culture was smallpox blankets and reservations.

Dont forget whisky.

Yep. That too. Did you know that Native Americans lack a certain enzyme in their body that helps a person process alcohol? That is one of the reasons it affects them like it does. Learned that when I was a DAPA.

Than my brother must be part indian somehow.....

They have committed suicide.
all white Britons could do is remain silent about the change in their country, at some point in recent years they were expected to accept it and get on, silently but contentedly, with abolishing themselves, accepting the knocks and accepting the loss of their country: "get over it, it's nothing new. you were terrible. now you are nothing."

They have committed suicide.
all white Britons could do is remain silent about the change in their country, at some point in recent years they were expected to accept it and get on, silently but contentedly, with abolishing themselves, accepting the knocks and accepting the loss of their country: "get over it, it's nothing new. you were terrible. now you are nothing."

You forgot the whole "this is the new norm get used to it."

indoor plumbing
electricity
cars
planes
trains
medicine
art
music
steel
printing

I'm pretty sure that the Native Americans would take issue with your post. All they got from western culture was smallpox blankets and reservations.

Dont forget whisky.

Yep. That too. Did you know that Native Americans lack a certain enzyme in their body that helps a person process alcohol? That is one of the reasons it affects them like it does. Learned that when I was a DAPA.

Not necessarily, because that enzyme is also in reduced quantities of people who were heavy drinkers for a while. That enzyme gets reduced to about half to a quarter of what non alcoholics have, which is one of the reasons it's so hard for them to quit drinking. One drink affects an alcoholic with this condition, because it sets up a phenomena of craving, which is why in AA they say "one is too many, and a thousand ain't enough".

indoor plumbing
electricity
cars
planes
trains
medicine
art
music
steel
printing

Dont forget whisky.

Not necessarily, because that enzyme is also in reduced quantities of people who were heavy drinkers for a while. That enzyme gets reduced to about half to a quarter of what non alcoholics have, which is one of the reasons it's so hard for them to quit drinking. One drink affects an alcoholic with this condition, because it sets up a phenomena of craving, which is why in AA they say "one is too many, and a thousand ain't enough".

Never heard that one.

Dont forget whisky.

Never heard that one.

Learned that one working at rehabs in Fall River MA, and Newport RI. After the Navy made me a DAPA, I started to do volunteer counseling for rehabs there.

Know what the best thing is for an alcoholic going through DT's? Chocolate and orange juice. OJ replaces electrolytes, and the chocolate helps with the cravings for alcohol. But, if they are really having a bad time, a beer or two will calm them down and you can wean them off over a 24 to 48 hour period. But, always have the OJ and chocolate handy. Believe it or not, it actually helps.

Dont forget whisky.

Never heard that one.

Learned that one working at rehabs in Fall River MA, and Newport RI. After the Navy made me a DAPA, I started to do volunteer counseling for rehabs there.

Know what the best thing is for an alcoholic going through DT's? Chocolate and orange juice. OJ replaces electrolytes, and the chocolate helps with the cravings for alcohol. But, if they are really having a bad time, a beer or two will calm them down and you can wean them off over a 24 to 48 hour period. But, always have the OJ and chocolate handy. Believe it or not, it actually helps.

I was kinda surprised I'd never heard that one because my mother was a drug and alcohol counselor with strong connections with AA for well over twenty years.

The funniest thing drunks would say when they are confronted with their problem?

I'm not an alcoholic,I just drink beer.

Never heard that one.

I was kinda surprised I'd never heard that one because my mother was a drug and alcohol counselor with strong connections with AA for well over twenty years.

The funniest thing drunks would say when they are confronted with their problem?

Hey, I heard that excuse while counseling Navy personnel as well. Some would even say that they didn't have a problem, because they only drank on the weekends (around a case to a case and a half each weekend day). Those binge drinkers are the hardest to counsel, because they think they have it under control.

Isn´t he just taunting?
----------------------------------- hope so , he may also be laughing at them . Course , i heard that the 'queen' or the 'royals' are looking for blood line authority to rule over the 'muslims' in 'england' . And i have heard that that authority exists through a marriage many , many moons ago BPreister .

Isn´t he just taunting?
----------------------------------- hope so , he may also be laughing at them . Course , i heard that the 'queen' or the 'royals' are looking for blood line authority to rule over the 'muslims' in 'england' . And i have heard that that authority exists through a marriage many , many moons ago BPreister .
The royalties in Europe were in fact one big family.

Never heard that one.

Hey, I heard that excuse while counseling Navy personnel as well. Some would even say that they didn't have a problem, because they only drank on the weekends (around a case to a case and a half each weekend day). Those binge drinkers are the hardest to counsel, because they think they have it under control.

I learned to pay attention to my bad habits through my mother.
I can honestly access my alcohol consumption and whether I'm drinking to much.
It's a blessing when coming from a family of alcoholics.

"in 2014, women who were born overseas accounted for 27% of all live births in england and 33 percent had at least 1 immigrant parent, a figure that has doubled since the 90s.

David Coleman, a professor of demographics at Oxford, has shown that on current trends the people who identified themselves as white British in the 2011 cencus will cease to be the majority in the UK in 2060."

indoor plumbing
electricity
cars
planes
trains
medicine
art
music
steel
printing

---------------------------- too bad for them BSailor .

Isn´t he just taunting?
The royalties in Europe were in fact one big family.
-------------------------------------- yes , agree . Arranged marriages to cement alliances and all that .

that sour puss of a woman Merkel has destroyed Germany. how the hell did she ever get elected? she makes Hillary seem like she has a great personality!

we Yanks of the USA have had it made for the last few hundred years since the American Founding and War for Independence . Course i see that good deal coming to an end for future generations in the USA BPrester.

From the Ancient Greeks & Romans onwards the people of Europe sent out ships to scour the world & report what on what they found. rarely did the rest of the world RECIPROCATE, yet the ships went out with discoveries that melded into the air of Europe.

Forum List

Back