President Trump Laments Loss of European Culture: "Immigration Has Changed The Fabric Of Europe"

Europe is useless in comparison with America. Europe resembles children adopted by the common family of humanity!

Dont forget whisky.

Yep. That too. Did you know that Native Americans lack a certain enzyme in their body that helps a person process alcohol? That is one of the reasons it affects them like it does. Learned that when I was a DAPA.

Than my brother must be part indian somehow.....

Not necessarily, because that enzyme is also in reduced quantities of people who were heavy drinkers for a while. That enzyme gets reduced to about half to a quarter of what non alcoholics have, which is one of the reasons it's so hard for them to quit drinking. One drink affects an alcoholic with this condition, because it sets up a phenomena of craving, which is why in AA they say "one is too many, and a thousand ain't enough".

Never heard that one.

Learned that one working at rehabs in Fall River MA, and Newport RI. After the Navy made me a DAPA, I started to do volunteer counseling for rehabs there.

Know what the best thing is for an alcoholic going through DT's? Chocolate and orange juice. OJ replaces electrolytes, and the chocolate helps with the cravings for alcohol. But, if they are really having a bad time, a beer or two will calm them down and you can wean them off over a 24 to 48 hour period. But, always have the OJ and chocolate handy. Believe it or not, it actually helps.

I've heard that vitamin B-complex is good for withdrawals because it's good for the nervous system. Is that true? And Valium is good for treating any emergency seizures/DTs/etc.

Yep. That too. Did you know that Native Americans lack a certain enzyme in their body that helps a person process alcohol? That is one of the reasons it affects them like it does. Learned that when I was a DAPA.

Not necessarily, because that enzyme is also in reduced quantities of people who were heavy drinkers for a while. That enzyme gets reduced to about half to a quarter of what non alcoholics have, which is one of the reasons it's so hard for them to quit drinking. One drink affects an alcoholic with this condition, because it sets up a phenomena of craving, which is why in AA they say "one is too many, and a thousand ain't enough".

Never heard that one.

Learned that one working at rehabs in Fall River MA, and Newport RI. After the Navy made me a DAPA, I started to do volunteer counseling for rehabs there.

Know what the best thing is for an alcoholic going through DT's? Chocolate and orange juice. OJ replaces electrolytes, and the chocolate helps with the cravings for alcohol. But, if they are really having a bad time, a beer or two will calm them down and you can wean them off over a 24 to 48 hour period. But, always have the OJ and chocolate handy. Believe it or not, it actually helps.

I've heard that vitamin B-complex is good for withdrawals because it's good for the nervous system. Is that true? And Valium is good for treating any emergency seizures/DTs/etc.

Vitamin B does have a bit of a positive effect.

Valium? Never heard of using that for treatment of DT's. But, that is probably because I was just a counselor, not a doctor who would be able to prescribe stuff like that.

Never heard that one.

Vitamin B does have a bit of a positive effect.

Valium? Never heard of using that for treatment of DT's. But, that is probably because I was just a counselor, not a doctor who would be able to prescribe stuff like that.

I know B vitamins are good at minimizing or even preventing a hangover because the liver certainly likes it and it helps flush waste and toxins out of the system before they have a chance to really make you feel sick. If you look at those OTC "hangover cures" they sell in convenience stores, they're mostly a solution of B vitamins and a few herbs.

it now seems possible that what has been called "the last utopia", the 1st universal system that divorces the rights of man from the say of gods or tyrants, might comprise a failed european aspiration. it leaves europeans without any unifying idea capable of ordering the present or approaching the future

the identity and ideology of Europe have become about 'tolerance', 'respect', and most self-abnegating of all, 'diversity'. such shallow self-definitions may get us through a few more years, but they have no chance at all of being able to call on the deeper loyalties that societies must be able to reach if they are going to survive for long.

European culture, which has lasted all these centuries & shared with the world the heights of human achievement, will not survive! NOOOOOOOOO!

instead of remaining a home for the European peoples they have decided to become a 'utopia' only in the original Greek sense of the word: to become 'no place'

"do you know what white people did? you europeans in particular? you travelled around the world and pillaged countries, and tried to erase their local cultures. this is payback. this is karma" - Supercilious Sadiq Khan

"do you know what white people did? you europeans in particular? you travelled around the world and pillaged countries, and tried to erase their local cultures. this is payback. this is karma" - Supercilious Sadiq Khan
---------------------------i agree , and i as a practical person figure that its time to get the Protestants [Especially the old style Baptists] on the move if they still have the Self Preservation Gene and WILL BBRO .

what we are going through is not an accident or a mere laxness at the borders, but a cool & deliberate act of national sabotage.

some London boroughs are already lacking in "diversity". not because there weren't enough immigrants but there aren't enough white British people around.

They have committed suicide.
all white Britons could do is remain silent about the change in their country, at some point in recent years they were expected to accept it and get on, silently but contentedly, with abolishing themselves, accepting the knocks and accepting the loss of their country: "get over it, it's nothing new. you were terrible. now you are nothing."
--------------------------------------------- getting what they deserve .

The two demographics reproducing the fastest on an already overpopulated planet are the ones doing the "migrating."

Time to wake up. We need a total immigration ban, and we needed it 20 years ago.

What fucking culture ? The world is smelting pot....didnt this **** of orange pile of shit see that the US is getting more mixed than Europe.

Forum List

Back