President Obama tells Medvedev-‘After My Election I Have More Flexibility'

Idiot....the Russians already have nukes pointed at us.

They said if we don't stop building the BMD for Europe that they would move tactical nukes forward to threaten Europe. Nice guys those fucking Russians are threatening Europe and us while supporting Iran's nukes and missiles.

Meanwhile they have useful idiots like you helping them here.

Well, we all know that Obama would weaken the United States if he knew it would make others around the world happy...
That's ridiculous. A hot mike statement made 4 years ago that he would have more flexibility when elected is immaterial because it's noncommittal. It simply implies the wiliness to negotiate. The Russians have been at odds with the US about the Missile Defense Shield since the Bush years with no real progress. Obama should certainly have indicated that his administration would work toward an agreement.

The Russians recently announced that if no progress was made, they would begin targeting US sites. Unless we want another cold war, we need to negotiate.
Actually it's missile sites in Europe " Russia will deploy new missiles aimed at U.S. missile defense sites in Europe if Washington goes ahead with the planned shield despite Russia's concerns, President Dmitry Medvedev said Wednesday."

Medvedev: Russia may target missile defense sites - Yahoo! News

Their economic system wasa failure, but their spending put their implosion into hyperdrive. Eventually they couldn't maintain their military forces and little satellite states starting revolting against them, eventually the Russian people revolted.

The USSR got into a military spending spree with us and couldn't afford it with their backwards ass economy that could barely feed their people. It was like someone that was a mall cop spending like he was LeBron James.

That’s certainly part of it. Not all of it. It’s always conservatives who want you to believe that’s the whole reason and it’s always liberals who want you to believe it had nothing to do with it. Both are exaggerated.

My statement remains as accurate now as it was then. You mean to tell me the fact that the Soviet state was a leftist economic disaster had nothing to do with it?

Uh Cleatus.....Russia has always had our bases in Europe and Japan under their crosshairs. They even (gasp) have nuclear weapons on ICBMs pointed at the USA tonight! :eusa_shifty:

Oh, but they're going to get mad if we try to protect Europe from Iran's missiles. :eusa_boohoo: Fuck them.....and you.

Idiot....the Russians already have nukes pointed at us.

They said if we don't stop building the BMD for Europe that they would move tactical nukes forward to threaten Europe. Nice guys those fucking Russians are threatening Europe and us while supporting Iran's nukes and missiles.

Meanwhile they have useful idiots like you helping them here.

That's ridiculous. A hot mike statement made 4 years ago that he would have more flexibility when elected is immaterial because it's noncommittal. It simply implies the wiliness to negotiate. The Russians have been at odds with the US about the Missile Defense Shield since the Bush years with no real progress. Obama should certainly have indicated that his administration would work toward an agreement.

The Russians recently announced that if no progress was made, they would begin targeting US sites. Unless we want another cold war, we need to negotiate.
Actually it's missile sites in Europe " Russia will deploy new missiles aimed at U.S. missile defense sites in Europe if Washington goes ahead with the planned shield despite Russia's concerns, President Dmitry Medvedev said Wednesday."

Medvedev: Russia may target missile defense sites - Yahoo! News

I really don't understand it.How in the hell can anyone defend the indefensible? How can anyone who cares for America defend what obama said?

The rw's sure do like to lie and twist.

Fact is, both countries are in an election year. President Obama has made great progress in a lasting peace, control of nuclear weapons and a true partnership with Russia. There is no way he can go any further until after the election.

Sadly, if Mittens/SickRick, etc is elected, he'll be too busy declaring wars to bother with peace.

But, you members of the Party Of Hate, you just go right on lying and twisting. Its what we all expect from you.

Russians like idiots like you because you either one of them hiding here trying to destroy us from within or you're a useful idiot for them.

The Russians are busy supporting Assad murder thousands in his country and supporting Iran's nuclear weapons program so they can kill off the Jews.....but you and Obamination think they are "good" people. :cuckoo:

Fact is, both countries are in an election year. President Obama has made great progress in a lasting peace, control of nuclear weapons and a true partnership with Russia. There is no way he can go any further until after the election.

Sadly, if Mittens/SickRick, etc is elected, he'll be too busy declaring wars to bother with peace.

But, you members of the Party Of Hate, you just go right on lying and twisting. Its what we all expect from you.

Talking about lying? WTF?

President Obama has made great progress in a lasting peace
Why are you defending obama's attempt to disarm America?

Well known truth of US politics. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

We're lucky Raygun did'nt drive the USSR hardliners back into power. Gorby ended the USSR. Raygun almost broke US.

Last edited:
Well no TPS..that's not what that means.

It means he can focus more time on various issues without the burden of an election campaign.

No it doesn't mean that and my, if this isn't yet another example of a leftist insisting the definition of words means whatever you NEED them to mean at any given moment. What a slimy stunt. Sorry but what he said does not require an INTERPRETER! That is NOT what he said and it isn't what he meant. Or he would have said "I don't have the time to devote my full attention to this until after the election.". Not "I'll have more flexibility after the election." That clearly means one thing and we are all capable of understanding it.

Last edited:
“On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space,” Obama could be heard telling Medvedev, referring to incoming President Vladimir Putin.

“Yeah, I understand,” Medvedev replied in English. “I understand your message about space. Space for you.”

Obama interrupted to say: “This is my last election. After my election, I have more flexibility.”

Medvedev replied with terminology reminiscent of Russia’s Communist past.

“I understand,” he said. “I will transmit this information to Vladimir.”

Are you saying obama didn't say this?
Like his Sarah Brady Fast and the furious moment?

The kool-aide is strong in some of the Obamabots........

I don't care what you do, as long as you don't scare the horses. Now go pound you pud in private. Your post adds nothing to the discussion except show how shriveled your acumen has become, and don't try to blame it on just coming out of the pool.

“On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space,” Obama could be heard telling Medvedev, referring to incoming President Vladimir Putin.

“Yeah, I understand,” Medvedev replied in English. “I understand your message about space. Space for you.”

Obama interrupted to say: “This is my last election. After my election, I have more flexibility.”

Vlad certainly has an option, that essentially fails for Russia. He can push America with their saber rattling, and push us into a reactionary corner of counter chauvinism. Vlad, and Poot know that's a loosing strategy. Poot's best hope of finding a middle ground is to not make the US react to threat. Laying out the salient facts was a smart piece of diplomacy.

Obama essentially told him, don't fuck with me now, as I have bigger fish to fry. Don't threaten us, or you'll push us into a direction we really don't want to go. After the dust settles with the ignorant wingnuts who'd love a major international incident prior to the election, we'll sit down and see if we can find some common ground where we both can find a win.

What would Bush have done? How about your next empty suit hope, Mittens?

Vlad certainly has an option, that essentially fails for Russia. He can push America with their saber rattling, and push us into a reactionary corner of counter chauvinism. Vlad, and Poot know that's a loosing strategy. Poot's best hope of finding a middle ground is to not make the US react to threat. Laying out the salient facts was a smart piece of diplomacy.

Obama essentially told him, don't fuck with me now, as I have bigger fish to fry. Don't threaten us, or you'll push us into a direction we really don't want to go. After the dust settles with the ignorant wingnuts who'd love a major international incident prior to the election, we'll sit down and see if we can find some common ground where we both can find a win.

What would Bush have done? How about your next empty suit hope, Mittens?

Why change what has worked with the Russians for years? Why disarm America?

I really don't understand it.How in the hell can anyone defend the indefensible? How can anyone who cares for America defend what obama said?

They've defended everything else.

Truth is to them the only truth is that which their collective says is truth.

They aren't about to use their own minds.....because the thought that the right.....is right.....is hateful to them.

So, now Dems can't admit to the ridiculousness of jumping on Romney's campaign manager's comment about shifting focus after the primaries... Dembots actually fabricated lies about what he must have meant by what he said and the internet was all atwitter with etch-a-sketch jokes and snarky inferences AS IF shifting focus after primaries isn't standard operating procedure, at which point voters still have an opportunity to fully vet the candidate and his campaign proposals before casting their votes...

Here we have the incumbent President whispering to foreign powers about how he can't be straight with the American people prior to the election........... :eusa_shhh:

obama_uni.jpg

The American voters will decide whom they trust. I doubt it will be Romney. Obama (like most) can see that he's pretty much a shoo-in for re-election. Obama (unlike most) doesn't seem to realize that he can still lose the election but Romney and the GOP can't win it on their own.

He should make sure to keep from making any more potentially politically damaging gaffes.

The fallout from this will be absolutely nil since he is simply stating that he fully expects to be re-elected. So far, there is no reason to think he won't be.

So, now Dems can't admit to the ridiculousness of jumping on Romney's campaign manager's comment about shifting focus after the primaries... Dembots actually fabricated lies about what he must have meant by what he said and the internet was all atwitter with etch-a-sketch jokes and snarky inferences AS IF shifting focus after primaries isn't standard operating procedure, at which point voters still have an opportunity to fully vet the candidate and his campaign proposals before casting their votes...

Here we have the incumbent President whispering to foreign powers about how he can't be straight with the American people prior to the election........... :eusa_shhh:

obama_uni.jpg

The American voters will decide whom they trust. I doubt it will be Romney. Obama (like most) can see that he's pretty much a shoo-in for re-election. Obama (unlike most) doesn't seem to realize that he can still lose the election but Romney and the GOP can't win it on their own.

He should make sure to keep from making any more potentially politically damaging gaffes.

The fallout from this will be absolutely nil since he is simply stating that he fully expects to be re-elected. So far, there is no reason to think he won't be.
He fully expect to be re-elected and do what? Sell America out?

Forum List

Back