Jewmen buried American freedom

Jingo

Rookie
Mar 26, 2012
Those nasty jewmen turned USA into police state. Isn't it so? Not long ago USA was synonym of most free and democratic society in the world. And now look at that! Restrictions of freedom of speech, and shadowing over common Americans, and encouragement of denunciations. Do you know that there is already application for iOS and Android which allows sending denunciations to authorities easily? When I learnt about that I was sick.
And all those changes happened after those numerous jewmen seized power. By their oligarchic capital they've bought all economical and political structures. Now in fact the only really free nation in USA are Jews. They continue increasing their capitals at our cost. And for others there are just rules and restrictions for those cunning money-bags are too scared that someone else would get enough money for throwing them down. Soon they'll stretch barbed wire from coast to coast and hire international extremists for keeping us in awe. They've already started doing that.
Jews get out of America!

Why don't you leave instead? Iran doesn't have any Jews to my knowledge, perhaps you would prefer to live there?

Forum List

Back