President Obama tells Medvedev-‘After My Election I Have More Flexibility'

God help us and deliver us from this whacked out liberal piece of dog shit! Still a coward, still yellow , and willing to sell and compromise American security for his core beliefs! To think this is the definition of hope and change?

He's admitting that he intends to make decisions contrary to the desires of a majority of Americans. surprise surprise surprise...that ain't my finger either.

Is obama going to bring down Americas defenses? What did he mean more flexible after the election?

“On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space,” Obama could be heard telling Medvedev, referring to incoming President Vladimir Putin.

“Yeah, I understand,” Medvedev replied in English. “I understand your message about space. Space for you.”

Obama interrupted to say: “This is my last election. After my election, I have more flexibility.”

Medvedev replied with terminology reminiscent of Russia’s Communist past.

“I understand,” he said. “I will transmit this information to Vladimir.”

Aides to Republican rival Mitt Romney pounced on the statement - and with good reason. It’s a memorable comment reminiscent of John Kerry announcing in 2004 that he voted for war funding before he voted against it. That fed the impression he was a flip-flopper.

Obama overheard talking of ‘flexibility’ after election - Politics - The Boston Globe

To me, this was the most dramatic political jaw-dropper of the day!

This presidential-quack signaled that he was prepared to act in ways that would run counter to the wishes, interests of the American public....

....one can only conjecture what those despicable acts would be.

Yep I think there is a video where you can actually here obama saying it.

I have seen it!

Can you imagine any sane, rational American supporting this soi-disant ruler!
This political genius???
Even the people he fooled in '08 must see the light!!

Astounded.
He revealed that he trusts the Russians more than the people he swore to serve.

To me, this was the most dramatic political jaw-dropper of the day!

This presidential-quack signaled that he was prepared to act in ways that would run counter to the wishes, interests of the American public....

....one can only conjecture what those despicable acts would be.

Yep I think there is a video where you can actually here obama saying it.

I have seen it!

Can you imagine any sane, rational American supporting this soi-disant ruler!
This political genius???
Even the people he fooled in '08 must see the light!!

Astounded.
He revealed that he trusts the Russians more than the people he swore to serve.

This would be the death of any re-election win for anyone else, if it was a different time in America but no one will care.

It makes me wonder how many other people/groups he's whispering the same line to...it's weird though that he didn't pass that on during the private meeting, rather than making such a novice move of speaking with a hot mic.

Dumbfuck,

Reagan caused the USSR to implode with our DoD arms race.

As for missile defense, you don't know shit mentioning Star Wars with today's BMD.

Another Obama Hot Mic Moment Concerning Medvedev & The Missile Defense Shield:

Well, we all know that Obama would weaken the United States if he knew it would make others around the world happy and this is another gaff that confirms it. Recently Obama was discussing the missile defense shield and told Dmitry Medvedev that he would have more flexibility after the election.

Flexibility to do what?

[...]
Thinking back to Ronald Reagan, The Man From General Electric, the dimwitted corporate puppet and patron of the Military Industrial Complex, if he had told the truth rather than keeping us nervous and fearful we would have known the USSR was in serious decline both economically and militarily, therefore no threat, it would have served the People's interest rather than his and those of his war-loving corporate sponsors.

So rather than jumping to conclusions about Obama's motive in saying what he did to Medvedev let us reason from the point of view that Obama knows a lot better than we do about what is going on in Russia and what needs to be done with regard to that nation and our need for missile defense and excessive, unnecessary military spending.

War hawks need to keep something in mind: Our situation where other armed world powers is concerned is analogous to a group of people standing in a room filled with open gunpowder casks and every one of us is holding a BIC lighter. So the only hope we have is Mutually Assured Destruction.

"Star Wars" is an impractical idea. Wishful thinking. The nuclear weapons we are so afraid of might already be here -- waiting to be activated and detonated by a telephone call from anywhere in the world. And the same situation could exist in Russia.

The simple truth is where such matters are concerned we have no choice but to trust high level government. So the most I have to say in that regard is I feel better with Obama in Office than I did with George W. Bush and his gang.

bushwithprincesalmansau.jpg

It makes me wonder how many other people/groups he's whispering the same line to...it's weird though that he didn't pass that on during the private meeting, rather than making such a novice move of speaking with a hot mic.

I think obama has the opinion that he is untouchable and can say and do anything without any fear of the consequence of his actions.

Idiot....the Russians already have nukes pointed at us.

They said if we don't stop building the BMD for Europe that they would move tactical nukes forward to threaten Europe. Nice guys those fucking Russians are threatening Europe and us while supporting Iran's nukes and missiles.

Meanwhile they have useful idiots like you helping them here.

Well, we all know that Obama would weaken the United States if he knew it would make others around the world happy...
That's ridiculous. A hot mike statement made 4 years ago that he would have more flexibility when elected is immaterial because it's noncommittal. It simply implies the wiliness to negotiate. The Russians have been at odds with the US about the Missile Defense Shield since the Bush years with no real progress. Obama should certainly have indicated that his administration would work toward an agreement.

The Russians recently announced that if no progress was made, they would begin targeting US sites. Unless we want another cold war, we need to negotiate.

Dumbfuck,

As for missile defense, you don't know shit mentioning Star Wars with today's BMD.

Another Obama Hot Mic Moment Concerning Medvedev & The Missile Defense Shield:

Well, we all know that Obama would weaken the United States if he knew it would make others around the world happy and this is another gaff that confirms it. Recently Obama was discussing the missile defense shield and told Dmitry Medvedev that he would have more flexibility after the election.

Flexibility to do what?

[...]
Thinking back to Ronald Reagan, The Man From General Electric, the dimwitted corporate puppet and patron of the Military Industrial Complex, if he had told the truth rather than keeping us nervous and fearful we would have known the USSR was in serious decline both economically and militarily, therefore no threat, it would have served the People's interest rather than his and those of his war-loving corporate sponsors.

So rather than jumping to conclusions about Obama's motive in saying what he did to Medvedev let us reason from the point of view that Obama knows a lot better than we do about what is going on in Russia and what needs to be done with regard to that nation and our need for missile defense and excessive, unnecessary military spending.

War hawks need to keep something in mind: Our situation where other armed world powers is concerned is analogous to a group of people standing in a room filled with open gunpowder casks and every one of us is holding a BIC lighter. So the only hope we have is Mutually Assured Destruction.

"Star Wars" is an impractical idea. Wishful thinking. The nuclear weapons we are so afraid of might already be here -- waiting to be activated and detonated by a telephone call from anywhere in the world. And the same situation could exist in Russia.

The simple truth is where such matters are concerned we have no choice but to trust high level government. So the most I have to say in that regard is I feel better with Obama in Office than I did with George W. Bush and his gang.

That’s certainly part of it. Not all of it. It’s always conservatives who want you to believe that’s the whole reason and it’s always liberals who want you to believe it had nothing to do with it. Both are exaggerated.

You are so clueless and stupid....

You clearly don't know what the missile defense Obama was talking about is for.

Hint: It isn't for missile defense against Russia.

Yeah, I'm sure the reason we were putting missiles right up on the Russian border is to protect against Iran. How stupid do you think the Russians are?

The USSR got into a military spending spree with us and couldn't afford it with their backwards ass economy that could barely feed their people. It was like someone that was a mall cop spending like he was LeBron James.

Dumbfuck,

That’s certainly part of it. Not all of it. It’s always conservatives who want you to believe that’s the whole reason and it’s always liberals who want you to believe it had nothing to do with it. Both are exaggerated.

Obama doesn't need space. He's got plenty between his ears.

Thank you for not adding anything of substance to the discussion. I see you have a few fellow travelers fighting to the head of the line to give you a reach around.

God help us and deliver us from this whacked out liberal piece of dog shit! Still a coward, still yellow , and willing to sell and compromise American security for his core beliefs! To think this is the definition of hope and change?

If you want to risk your security and your economy vote for a Democrap.

losing-the-war-obama-liberals-democrats-weak-on-terror-political-poster-1277698296.jpg

The USSR got into a military spending spree with us and couldn't afford it with their backwards ass economy that could barely feed their people. It was like someone that was a mall cop spending like he was LeBron James.

Dumbfuck,

My statement remains as accurate now as it was then. You mean to tell me the fact that the Soviet state was a leftist economic disaster had nothing to do with it?

Forum List

Back