President Obama nominates Loretta Lynch as next Attorney General

she more than "knows" sharpton.

How about a white AG that is friends with david duke?
you'd be ok with that, wouldn't you?...right?

:popcorn:

How about a white AG that is friends with Al Sharpton? Many people have friends who are political opposites - even family members.

Nice dodge. Let me ask you plainly, is it ok for the AG to have racist friends? Yes or no answer please.

Who are her racist friends?

Shapton for one.

Ignorant white racists think every black person who fights racial injustice is a racist. If civil rights leaders like Al Sharpton didn't stand up against racial injustice toward blacks - who would? Certainly not the white trash racists on this board.

:rolleyes:

:banana: :piss2: :blsmile:

In her favor, Rudy Giuliani was on a Fox program the other night and said she was a good prosecutor; that he had worked with her and thought she was an appropriate choice.

In a Democratic Administration, she probably is about as law and order as you get.

Now, on the negative side:

1. No one should be chosen because they are of a protected class (black, woman, etc.). That's reverse discrimination and it is every bit the same as original discrimination.

2. I am very concerned about her closeness to Al Sharpton.

3. As I posted earlier, the fact that she is a sorority sister (contemporaneous and at the same school) as Holder's wife smacks of elitism and the buddy system. Imagine if this was the W Administration and the principals were white.

4. Finally, can't we please for once have someone who did not go to an Ivy League university? There are plenty of excellent schools -- and top notch graduates -- elsewhere in the country.

Well, sparky, when you become president - you can choose whomever you wish. Until then...

the affirmative action amen corner cannot stand anyone challenging racist decision making

Bork had not the votes and got borked.

BHO has the votes until the new term begins.

Does that help?

Shittdude, You made two totally ignorant, stupid and racist statements:
1. She's unqualified because she is Black.
2. No Black person could be smarter than a White Person.

Now, you have made other equally stupid and untrue comments about a person you have never met.

Pretty much pegs you as a shittydude racist.

Carry on...

you are being fluffed by straw men retarodark

Does that help?

what helps is knowing you are a moron. You see, the insinuation is that Obola Nairobi has the prerogative to appoint whom he wants He doesn't. You'd think given how bad the last racial pick was, Obola and perhaps his handlers in the DNC might say nah bubba Nah as to another racial pick.

Does that help?

what helps is knowing you are a moron. You see, the insinuation is that Obola Nairobi has the prerogative to appoint whom he wants He doesn't. You'd think given how bad the last racial pick was, Obola and perhaps his handlers in the DNC might say nah bubba Nah as to another racial pick.

So you are unhappy that he can appoint who he wants and the Democratic Senate will approve the appointment.

I get that. Sux to be you.

Does that help?

So you are unhappy that he can appoint who he wants and the Democratic Senate will approve the appointment.

I get that. Sux to be you.

why does it "Sux" to be me.

I am richer than you

smarter than you

more successful than you

if that were not true, you'd be a Republican rather than a whining sucker of the public tit praising Obamatardism

None of that is true> I am Republican, have been a success all of my working life in the military and business and in retirement, and live in a manner to which you wish you could become accustomed.

The fact is that until the new Congress and his democratic Senate have the power to approve who he wants.

None of that is true> I am Republican, have been a success all of my working life in the military and business and in retirement, and live in a manner to which you wish you could become accustomed.

The fact is that until the new Congress and his democratic Senate have the power to approve who he wants.

that assumes the Democrats are all mindless Bots

pardon me, you are right

my bad

In the last election agreeing with obola was weaponized and used against democrats with much success. Don't count on democrats giving the unqualified Lynch a rubber stamp. Democrats are trying to distance themselves from a failure, not agree with him.

Forum List

Back