President Obama nominates Loretta Lynch as next Attorney General

she more than "knows" sharpton.

How about a white AG that is friends with david duke?
you'd be ok with that, wouldn't you?...right?

:popcorn:

How about a white AG that is friends with Al Sharpton? Many people have friends who are political opposites - even family members.

She should not be confirmed. We don't need another racist AG.

Please provide "credible" proof that Lynch is a racist.

Obama AG Nominee Lynch: Voter ID Laws were Passed by Racist Southerners, Must be Stopped
• November 8, 2014

In a speech given at Long Beach earlier this year, President Obama’s new nominee for Attorney General, Loretta Lynch, specifically called out voter ID laws as racist and schools as disproportionately using zero tolerance policies against minorities.
The remarks came at the end of a long speech, explaining the examples that Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and Nelson Mandela set for people.

Ms. Lynch then began talking about the inequities that she sees in the United States.

“There’s still more work to do,” Ms. Lynch explained. “People tell us the Dream is not realized because dreams never are. Mandela and King knew we had to continue working, and I’d be remiss if I didn’t tell you, that under this President and under this Attorney General, that the Department of Justice is committed to following through with those dreams.”
She continued, “50 years after the march on Washington, 50 years after the civil rights movement, we stand in this country at a time when we see people trying to take back so much of what Dr. King fought for. We stand in this country. People try and take over the State House and reverse the goals that have been made in voting in this country.
“But I’m proud to tell you that the Department of Justice has looked at these laws and looked at what’s happening in the Deep South, and in my home state of North Carolina has brought lawsuits against those voting rights changes that seek to limit out ability to stand up and exercise our rights as citizens. And those lawsuits will continue.”

Ms. Lynch was no doubt talking about the Justice Department’s lawsuit against North Carolina to stop their voter ID laws. Eric Holder even used the same kind of language as Lynch: “Allowing limits on voting rights that disproportionately exclude minority voters would be inconsistent with our ideals as a nation,” he explained.

It is plain to see that Ms. Lynch is arguing that people in the “Deep South” have passed these laws so that minority voters would be disenfranchised.

Where is the "link" for your article? So far - you are plagiarizing...which is against board rules...

I never claimed I wrote that...but I understand why you want to change the subject..you need a distraction...

Obama AG Nominee Lynch Voter ID Laws were Passed by Racist Southerners Must be Stopped PUNDIT PRESS

If obama wants her confirmed, the senate should tell him that they will consider it after all data on benghazi, the IRS, Fast and Furious is turned over and the border sealed...THEN they can CONSIDER approving her.

Breitbart Criticizes Wrong Loretta Lynch

In a now-removed article criticizing Loretta Lynch, President Obama's nominee for attorney general, conservative news site Breitbart achieved two remarkable feats: it attacked the wrong Lynch, and issued one of the best correction notices of all time.

Breitbart alleged that Loretta Lynch, the New York federal prosecutor Obama has nominated, was a part of the defense team for former President Bill Clinton during the 1992 Whitewater scandal. She wasn't.

More: Breitbart Criticizes Wrong Loretta Lynch

Right-wing hate media can't keep their lies straight. Funny...

Oh, that Breitbart service is just fucking stupid.

Sorry for the language but only that word correctly modifies "stupid".

1. Obama is President.
2. Obama is Democrat.
3. AG is cabinet position.
4. Presidents choose cabinet members.
5. End of story.

With the advice and consent of the Senate. If I were a Senator, I'd vote against her.

Lynch should have no problem getting Senate confirmation. Wall Street loves her.

The Republican Senate Will Love Loretta Lynch
You think a journalist affiliated with Occupy Wall Street has his finger on the pulse of a Republican Senate?

With the advice and consent of the Senate. If I were a Senator, I'd vote against her.

You're from DC, it would take a Constitutional amendment to let you be a Senator.

So sticking to realism, you would vote against anybody that Obama nominated, like Ben Bernancke[sic]

Obama didn't appoint Bernanke.

And I can always move.

Already answered. The Senate had up and down rules for these types of appointments and the Senate has 55 Democratic votes. LL will be ratified.

And I can always move.

Wrong again

"Obama renominate Ben Bernanke to lead Fed - ABC News"

President Obama on Tuesday nominated Federal Reserve Board ChairmanBen Bernanke for a second four-year term.

Officials who spoke on condition of anonymity said said Geithner, Summers and White House chief of staff Rahm Emanuel all recommended Bernanke's renomination, which requires Senate confirmation.

And I can always move.

Wrong again

"Obama renominate Ben Bernanke to lead Fed - ABC News"

President Obama on Tuesday nominated Federal Reserve Board ChairmanBen Bernanke for a second four-year term.

Officials who spoke on condition of anonymity said said Geithner, Summers and White House chief of staff Rahm Emanuel all recommended Bernanke's renomination, which requires Senate confirmation.

Thank you! These dumbass NaziCons don't know shit from Shinola.

Already answered. The Senate had up and down rules for these types of appointments and the Senate has 55 Democratic votes. LL will be ratified.

president's anti white choices have to be confirmed...

How is Lynch "anti-white" - because she's not white? Why should Lynch not be confirmed - because she's black and knows Al Sharpton? Funny...and racist...

How about a white AG that is friends with Al Sharpton? Many people have friends who are political opposites - even family members.

Nice dodge. Let me ask you plainly, is it ok for the AG to have racist friends? Yes or no answer please.

How is Lynch "anti-white" - because she's not white? Why should Lynch not be confirmed - because she's black and knows Al Sharpton? Funny...and racist...

Nice dodge. Let me ask you plainly, is it ok for the AG to have racist friends? Yes or no answer please.

Who are her racist friends?

You got him...now he's just going to try to play word games and run you in circles.
Don't go for it.
People reading this thread with no dog in the hunt can see what he's doing....Let it go. You won.

Shapton for one.

Shapton for one.

Ignorant white racists think every black person who fights racial injustice is a racist. If civil rights leaders like Al Sharpton didn't stand up against racial injustice toward blacks - who would? Certainly not the white trash racists on this board.

Shapton for one.

Ignorant white racists think every black person who fights racial injustice is a racist. If civil rights leaders like Al Sharpton didn't stand up against racial injustice toward blacks - who would? Certainly not the white trash racists on this board.

:rolleyes:

:banana: :piss2: :blsmile:

Shapton for one.

:rolleyes:

:banana: :piss2: :blsmile:

Forum List

Back