President Obama is ...

... the Constitution's biggest fan

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

no wait, I need some crying emoticons there .... :cranky:

Last edited:
has successfully held the country together during a time of need ... and reversed the 07-09 Great Recession by producing positive GDP uninterrupted since June of 09 to the present quarter 2012.

...Presided over the very FIRST credit Downgrade in our History...while demanding MORE...

That is actually a good thing. I wish it would be downgraded to the point where we could no longer borrow any money. Most people out there would do well if they would only fuck their credit rating up forever. It's easier to live more responsibly if you eliminate the temptation.

...Presided over the very FIRST credit Downgrade in our History...while demanding MORE...

That is actually a good thing. I wish it would be downgraded to the point where we could no longer borrow any money. Most people out there would do well if they would only fuck their credit rating up forever. It's easier to live more responsibly if you eliminate the temptation.

Throw full faith and credit to the four winds...

has successfully held the country together during a time of need ... and reversed the 07-09 Great Recession by producing positive GDP uninterrupted since June of 09 to the present quarter 2012.

If you want to post fantasy and lies and bullshit, I guess you can say ANYTHING.

But you already know that.

Obviously.

Forum List

Back