President Obama is racist

miami_thomas

VIP Member
Jan 20, 2011
The statement the president made on Friday proves without a doubt that he is a racist. The think that the experiences he described could have only been experienced by blacks is a racist statement. I experienced many of those things and I’m white. My closest friends were all white growing up with the exception of one late who looked white. We experienced all the things the president described because we dressed and acted like hoodlums. To think the only thing that could explain the behaviors he described was racism was in fact itself racist. Then to ignore all the evidence to the contrary that Zimmerman is a racist is also a sign that the president is a racist. If it had been a white kid shot by a black man in the same circumstances it would have never made the news and would have never even went to trial. There is racism alright but the President and others believe that this could have only have happened because of racism should look in the mirror to see the racist.

Mr. Thomas, this is the best answer i can find, the RACIST Presidunce ignores this kind of racism, i BELIEVE he is asking for more by being so open about it, he is only making maters worse by shooting off his mouth about racism.

timthumb.php

Mr. Thomas, this is the best answer i can find, the RACIST Presidunce ignores this kind of racism, i BELIEVE he is asking for more by being so open about it, he is only making maters worse by shooting off his mouth about racism.

timthumb.php

Which party benefits from racism? Which party benefits from class warfare? Which party benefits from murdering babies in the womb? Which party benefits from these things?

timthumb.php

So you are saying that the only way someone can experience the experiences the president spoke of is by being black?

The statement the president made on Friday proves without a doubt that he is a racist. The think that the experiences he described could have only been experienced by blacks is a racist statement. I experienced many of those things and I’m white. My closest friends were all white growing up with the exception of one late who looked white. We experienced all the things the president described because we dressed and acted like hoodlums. To think the only thing that could explain the behaviors he described was racism was in fact itself racist. Then to ignore all the evidence to the contrary that Zimmerman is a racist is also a sign that the president is a racist. If it had been a white kid shot by a black man in the same circumstances it would have never made the news and would have never even went to trial. There is racism alright but the President and others believe that this could have only have happened because of racism should look in the mirror to see the racist.

You have no clue in the world what the word "racism" means, do you?

:eusa_hand:

Basically no.

Yes better than most. To pretend like because I'm white I could have never been treated with racism says you have no clue. Much of what the president described could be racism but it could also be profiling based on the way you present yourself. To make a blanket statement that blacks that experience those things could only be because they are black and have nothing to do with the way they dress and act is in itself a racist statement that everyone else is racist towards the blacks and there could be no other explanation. That is a big problem in this country we teach people that when people act that way it could only be racist and not have anything to do with the way you present yourself to others by the way you dress and act.

Last edited:
That doesn't mean he's racist. People really throw this term around for everything these days.

So the president saying that Zimmerman had to be a racist because there could be no other reason to profile martin is not a racist statement? To say that the only reason Zimmerman could follow martin and profile him was because he is black. Never mind the fact that he was on pot and dressed like a hoodlum. If you dress and act like a gangster, people are going to respond to you like you are a gangster. But because the president is racist he believes that any white person that shoots a black person must be because of race.

That doesn't mean he's racist. People really throw this term around for everything these days.

So the president saying that Zimmerman had to be a racist because there could be no other reason to profile martin is not a racist statement? To say that the only reason Zimmerman could follow martin and profile him was because he is black. Never mind the fact that he was on pot and dressed like a hoodlum. If you dress and act like a gangster, people are going to respond to you like you are a gangster. But because the president is racist he believes that any white person that shoots a black person must be because of race.

When did he say that?

You have a link?

Common usage has made it a very slippery thing.

When you reference 'my people' and you're a black AG, you're a racist.

When you join the Congressional Black Caucus you're a racist.

The topper: "Now, I've – I don't know, not having been there and not seeing all the facts, what role race played in that. But I think it's fair to say, number one, any of us would be pretty angry; number two, that the Cambridge police acted stupidly..."

That's a racist at his core. No doubt.

Yes better than most. To pretend like because I'm white I could have never been treated with racism says you have no clue. Much of what the president described could be racism but it could also be profiling based on the way you present yourself. To make a blanket statement that blacks that experience those things could only be because they are black and have nothing to do with the way they dress and act is in itself a racist statement that everyone else is racist towards the blacks and there could be no other explanation. That is a big problem in this country we teach people that when people act that way it could only be racist and not have anything to do with the way you present yourself to others by the way you dress and act.

No, it isn't. You're injecting a conclusion without a basis here. Your fatal flaw is the phrase "there could be no other explanation".

An analysis of how racism is manifest in the real world is in no way the same thing as a value judgement of that racial group -- which is the description of racism. To say "more blacks are unemployed than whites" is a simple dry fact, not racist; to say "more blacks are unemployed because blacks are unemployable" brings in the value judgement and THEN it's racism. But that doesn't seem to be involved here. Actually you give no quote at all so who knows what you're even talking about, but from what you described, you haven't described 'racism'.

I had some fuckhead on this board call me "racist" for the observation that the demographics of the Fox Noise Channel showed most of their audience is white. And that's horseshit. "Racism" doesn't mean any topic that in any way discusses race. It requires a value judgement of superiority/inferiority of a particular race. Without that value judgement -- it isn't.

The topper: "Now, I've – I don't know, not having been there and not seeing all the facts, what role race played in that. But I think it's fair to say, number one, any of us would be pretty angry; number two, that the Cambridge police acted stupidly..."

Is it?
How?

Yes, you do have to be able to explain it...

obama is a racist, but not really. He is like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, if he finds it beneficial, he's all for it.

Is it?
How?

Yes, you do have to be able to explain it...

When your actions or opinions pivot on race, you're a racist.

The CBC doesn't allow whites to join EVEN IF THEY REPRESENT MAJORITY BLACK DISTRICTS. That's all race, all the time. Allen West joined. He's a racist.

Affirmative action is racist. It selects people BY RACE, not by the content of their character. Anyone that supports it is a racist.

I profile young black males. I'm a racist for using Bayes Theorem.

Last edited:

Yes Obama IS a racist, and this is his goal for the white person involved successfully in capitalism:

What's sad is it took people this long to realize Obama is a racist...It was pointed out about how he attended a racist church called, BLACK liberation with the racist Rev. Wright for 20 damn years but you all just pooed pooed it and elected him anyway

now you who voted for him get to live with it and unfortunately those who didn't do too thanks to you who wouldn't open your eyes and instead called everyone else a racist...sad you were DUPED

Well no.

But thanks for playing.

There are door prizes.

Forum List

Back