President Obama Causes Outrage with Reference to ‘Polish Death Camp’

Faux pas? Sure.

Big deal? Not at all.

Any lasting consequences? Nope.

the poles seem to take a different view.

Of course they take a different view. They fill their ravioli with sauerkraut. What does that tell you?

it tells me you're a douchebag, but i really didn't need any confirmation. :lol:

obama's handlers have pushed his foreign policy expertise as a differentiator between him and romney.

not seeing it. hell, he's making gerry ford look like von metternich. :thup:

There where a ton of polish jews. How old are you? Did you not learn about this stuff in school?

To liberals/Democrats, a Polish Jew is a Jew first, Polish second.

Kind of like to liberals/Democrats, an African-Aerican is African first, American second.

Typical right wing mentality. Create a stereotype, and use it to define a people. How about people define themselves. Why do you hate freedom?

and you'd NEVER do that to conservatives, now would you, Dickless... :rolleyes:

I find it interesting that the left finds this insult to the Poles to be a simple "faux pas" that should be overlooked but went nuts when McCain referred to Obama as "that one".

It's not an "insult to the Poles". It's a simple faux pas.

And I didn't "go nuts" when McCain referred to Obama as "that one". I didn't care, and I still don't.

It was indeed a faux pas... but it was insulting to the Poles...even though I do not believe for a moment insult was intended.

Another classic Ron Burgundy moment for the Dear Leader. I swear this dude will read anything they put on his Teleprompter. lol!

Oh really? Then please send me to a link that shows that there were no, or hardly any, polish people in the death camps. That really is the only piece of evidence that would negate what I just said, or what Obama said.

There where a ton of polish jews. How old are you? Did you not learn about this stuff in school?

To liberals/Democrats, a Polish Jew is a Jew first, Polish second.

Kind of like to liberals/Democrats, an African-American is African first, American second.

You must be a liberal Polish Jew if you are speaking for these people.

[

Let's see if Unkotare gets your points here, because they are so correct.

Are you going to let your little wounded ego bleed all over every thread on the site, liar?

You got your ass kicked correctly, so tuff for you. This is not your thread, so let it go.

"Let it go"? Is that why YOU brought it up here relative to nothing about this thread? Is that why YOU did that? If you just can't stop yourself from lying over and over at least go do it on the actual thread in question and stop spamming up the entire site while you work out your ego problems.

Another classic Ron Burgundy moment for the Dear Leader. I swear this dude will read anything they put on his Teleprompter. lol!

I'll never forget, Corps-men
Obama is a complete fraud and all his so called, brilliance..all made up too

Stop spamming, you lying psycho. If you still have an issue, take it to the original thread.

The president make an unfortunate reference. People do that all the time. We can move on.

You guys are foolish to think that Obama's propaganda is just innocent mistake.

Forum List

Back