President Obama Causes Outrage with Reference to ‘Polish Death Camp’

Because calling a death camp a [insert name] death camp is an indictment of those running the camp, not of those housed in the camp.

Thus, a 'Nazi' death camp indicates the Nazi's were running the camp, in the same manner that calling it a 'Polish' death camp is saying that the Polish were running the death camp... which they obviously were not.

Do you seriously not understand that being even accidentally compared to the Nazi's in regards to running a death camp, might just be a little upsetting, insulting, and factually incorrect???

He's minimalizing Nazi involvement because he approves of what the Nazis did in Poland.. . . Obama approves of what happened in Poland. He's going to do what he can to make such campaigns look normal and good, because that's what he wants here. And to do that, it's important to remove the stigma and make it appear that they willingly participated in it.

I guess I just realized you are evil. No kidding. You are on ignore.

poor dear
sheesh

Oh really? Then please send me to a link that shows that there were no, or hardly any, polish people in the death camps. That really is the only piece of evidence that would negate what I just said, or what Obama said.

Of course there were Poles in the death camps. For crying out loud that's not the point.
The point is that there wasn't just bloody Poles in the camps.

That's the only way you could turn them into Polish death camps.

They were Nazi death camps. President fucked up. I don't care. But the Polish Prime Minister and the Ambassador and others care.

One more time so it sinks in. There weren't just Polish people in the death camp. They were Nazi death camps.

So there are only Americans in "American" prisons?

Comparing American prisons to Nazi death camps is beyond the comprehension of any normal person and only could have been put forth by a liberal apologizing for the misguided words of a clueless President who probably parroted the words fed to him by his mentor and puppet master, Joe Biden.

He's minimalizing Nazi involvement because he approves of what the Nazis did in Poland.. . . Obama approves of what happened in Poland. He's going to do what he can to make such campaigns look normal and good, because that's what he wants here. And to do that, it's important to remove the stigma and make it appear that they willingly participated in it.

I guess I just realized you are evil. No kidding. You are on ignore.

poor dear
sheesh

I know, but she will live. You are wrong a lot but you are not evil or sick headed.

Of course there were Poles in the death camps. For crying out loud that's not the point.

They were Nazi death camps. President fucked up. I don't care. But the Polish Prime Minister and the Ambassador and others care.

One more time so it sinks in. There weren't just Polish people in the death camp. They were Nazi death camps.

Comparing American prisons to Nazi death camps is beyond the comprehension of any normal person and only could have been put forth by a liberal apologizing for the misguided words of a clueless President who probably parroted the words fed to him by his mentor and puppet master, Joe Biden.

Comparing Japanese-American internment camps to Nazi death camps as done elsewhere on the board is similar as a grievious error of comparison.

Apparently Salt Jones doesn't.

To equate a country's penal institutions to Nazi death camps is beyond comprehension.
Or a liberal thought process.

Poles didn't work as guards in these Polish death camps?

Hey if you want to join Obama in now looking like a complete fool by referring to the death camps as Polish death camps, by all means continue to make an asshole of yourself.

:lol:

I don't give a shit if the poles don't like the term "polish death camps". Here in Arizona people of your ilk call all Hispanics "Mexicans" and they don't give a shit when the Hispanics complain, so why would I give a fuck if some pole is pissed thousands of miles away?

The term "Hispanics" is a gross misnomer. So is "Latino".

Hispania is the Latin word for Spain, and Spaniards bear far more resemblance, physically and culturally to Swedes and Finns than they do to Spanish-speaking Native Americans, which, in all honesty, the so-called "Hispanics" should be called.

And why are they speaking Spanish?

Because they were pussies facing the Spanish conquestadors, much the same way you label the Polish people.

The Polish people were and still are far less pussies, since they still speak their own language. And WHY is it wrong to call Mexicans Mexicans??

Are you offended when you are called an American?

Last edited:
I have a problem with her sickness, yes, I do, and putting her on ignore is a good thing. I will save the paper bag in case she comes around.

What outrage? This is the first I've heard of it...

Here's a link for you. Just because we haven't heard about this till now, doesn't mean the Poles aren't freaking.

Bad diplomatic faux pas calling them Polish death camps. Big big whoopsies.

https://www.google.ca/#hl=en&output...f.,cf.osb&fp=afee8b0baff9ca33&biw=964&bih=522

Faux pas? Sure.

Big deal? Not at all.

Any lasting consequences? Nope.

the poles seem to take a different view.

Faux pas? Sure.

Big deal? Not at all.

Hey no big deal to you or to other Americans. To the Poles, well it's a different matter isn't it now?

But why would Democrats care? Polish Americans aren't a large enough voting block to worry about this year.

Um.

I'm Polish-Jewish. About a third of my extended family died in Auschwitz and Treblinka - the ones that didn't emigrate here in the 20s.

No one in my family is "outraged" about this. Who exactly do you think you're speaking for?

and your family speaks for poland?

really?

Hey no big deal to you or to other Americans. To the Poles, well it's a different matter isn't it now?

But why would Democrats care? Polish Americans aren't a large enough voting block to worry about this year.

Um.

I'm Polish-Jewish. About a third of my extended family died in Auschwitz and Treblinka - the ones that didn't emigrate here in the 20s.

No one in my family is "outraged" about this. Who exactly do you think you're speaking for?

Try this gentleman and the Prime Minister of Poland for starters:

“The White House will apologize for this outrageous error,” Foreign Minister Radek Sikorski tweeted. Sikorski said that Polish Prime Minister Donald Tusk “will make a statement in the morning. It’s a pity that this important ceremony was upstaged by ignorance and incompetence.”

It's right in the OP.

Poland's Foreign Ministers tweeted that?

:lmao:

Next step is a Facebook defriending

Factually incorrect.

Oh really? Then please send me to a link that shows that there were no, or hardly any, polish people in the death camps. That really is the only piece of evidence that would negate what I just said, or what Obama said.

There where a ton of polish jews. How old are you? Did you not learn about this stuff in school?

To liberals/Democrats, a Polish Jew is a Jew first, Polish second.

Kind of like to liberals/Democrats, an African-American is African first, American second.

Last edited:
Here's a link for you. Just because we haven't heard about this till now, doesn't mean the Poles aren't freaking.

Bad diplomatic faux pas calling them Polish death camps. Big big whoopsies.

https://www.google.ca/#hl=en&output...f.,cf.osb&fp=afee8b0baff9ca33&biw=964&bih=522

Faux pas? Sure.

Big deal? Not at all.

the poles seem to take a different view.

Of course they take a different view. They fill their ravioli with sauerkraut. What does that tell you?

There where a ton of polish jews. How old are you? Did you not learn about this stuff in school?

To liberals/Democrats, a Polish Jew is a Jew first, Polish second.

Kind of like to liberals/Democrats, an African-Aerican is African first, American second.

Typical right wing mentality. Create a stereotype, and use it to define a people. How about people define themselves. Why do you hate freedom?

The poles are mad that they were pussies?

Don't forget the fact they were betrayed by there two main allies England and France who had signed a treaty with Poland to come to their aid if Germany invaded yet neither did when that happened. They were also betrayed by the allies again late in the war after the Germans were forced out we then let the Soviets roll in occupy Poland without intervening.

The Soviets also divided Poland with Germany in 39' as well... Don't leave that one out.

I find it interesting that the left finds this insult to the Poles to be a simple "faux pas" that should be overlooked but went nuts when McCain referred to Obama as "that one".

It's not an "insult to the Poles". It's a simple faux pas.

And I didn't "go nuts" when McCain referred to Obama as "that one". I didn't care, and I still don't.

are you the polish ambassador?

Forum List

Back