Zone1 Pro Hamas rallies

Biden said there are very fine people on both sides.
I didn't hear that. I did hear where he denounced the terrorist attack. Here is is statement from the White House.
1697241711319.png

And a link to the full size page for those, like myself that cannot read the screen shot.

I didn't hear that. I did hear where he denounced the terrorist attack. Here is is statement from the White House.
View attachment 842564
And a link to the full size page for those, like myself that cannot read the screen shot.
Marvin is always cornfused.

How are the rallies in NYC, colleges, etc. any different than the Nazi march in Charlottesville? Now some there are just there for Palestine but most are there as anti Jewish haters. Yet the media refuses to cover it fairly.

Someone here should do a thread where they poll everyone for their position on who they support, Hamas and Palestine or Israel, so we could see just where people stand.

My bet is supporters of Hamas and Palestine would end up being 100% the same far-left democrat kooks who support open borders, high crime, war, child sex mutilation, big government spying and coercion, inflationary spending, and everything else under Biden's belt.

Someone here should do a thread where they poll everyone for their position on who they support, Hamas and Palestine or Israel, so we could see just where people stand.

My bet is supporters of Hamas and Palestine would end up being 100% the same far-left democrat kooks who support open borders, high crime, war, child sex mutilation, big government spying and coercion, inflationary spending, and everything else under Biden's belt.
I’ve said repeatedly that the antisemitism from the left is much worse than that from the right, but even I am appalled by how strong and widespread the Jew-hate has been shown to be by leftists.

Israel for me

How are the rallies in NYC, colleges, etc. any different than the Nazi march in Charlottesville? Now some there are just there for Palestine but most are there as anti Jewish haters. Yet the media refuses to cover it fairly.

Why?

Majority of American Muslims agree that Hamas was justified in its attack on Israel.
1698711571566.png

Also have a favorable opinion of Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh.
1698711608418.png

Google “Israel shooting children”
israel shoots child - Google Search

Google “Israel illegal settlements”
“Israel illegal settlements” - Google Search

Google Israel destroying Palestinian fish boats

Israel destroying Palestinian fish boats - Google Search
:)-
Who says Israeli settlements are illegal? Israeli settlements on land conquered by the Israeli Defense Force in a war started by the Arabs in an effort to destroy Israel are legal by Israel law. They are legal by the Law of Moses. That is all that matters.

The Jews need lebensraum. That is German for "living space."

"The acquisition of new land and soil for the settling of the superfluous population has no end of advantages."

- Adolf Hitler, from Mein Kampf, Volume I, Chapter IV, "Munich"

Forum List

Back