Pres Bush did the right thing finishing reading My Pet Goat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can speak from experience beingin a classroom when I heard earth-shatteringnews.

Even at age 10 - my life changed.

Kennedy was GOD. Ike was a semi-God.

May not have felt that way with some other president.

SO BUSH DID THE RIGHT THING READING MY PET GOAT FOR 7 MORE MINUTES.

If he left right away, he never would have found out how it ended

I'd say there was a huge mix of emotions going on at that moment.

But what did he do?

He kept his word to a bunch of little kids, so that one day they could tell thier kids about the day The President of The United States read them a story.

He kept his word the the liberals hated him for it.

I don't think that's true. And they don't get any more liberal than I am!!

You can keep trying to re-write history, it's not going to work.

Bush was a blight on the face of the office of the American Presidency.

And those "Miss me yet" posters are hilarious.

NO, NO-ONE MISSES YOU, except for insane right-wing fundies like the OP surely is.

I agree with you. But I don't want to see Democrats act like ignorant Republicans and pick on every stupid little thing that Bush did. He did plenty of big stupid things to talk about.

He was right not to scare those kids. As I said, 7 minutes made no difference to what happened that day.

I remember being in a classroom when I was 10 when I first heard about the JFK shooting.

All Bush did was take 7 more minutes - and he couldnt have changed what was going on anyway.

The pictures in the book were so interesting, and lil goat was frolicking down by the farmers pond and met a frog on a lilly pad. So Bush asked the children, "Someone just bombed the farmers barn with an airplane. What should I do?" A small boy in the back of the room was busily picking his nose, raised his dirty hand. "I know! I know!!!," but Bush picked a lil girl in the front row instead. "What should I do?" "Well, you should do like my daddy says," the lil girl replied, "Bend over and kiss your ass goodbye!"

I can speak from experience beingin a classroom when I heard earth-shatteringnews.

Even at age 10 - my life changed.

Kennedy was GOD. Ike was a semi-God.

May not have felt that way with some other president.

SO BUSH DID THE RIGHT THING READING MY PET GOAT FOR 7 MORE MINUTES.

If he left right away, he never would have found out how it ended

Hmm, yeah, he would still be 7 minutes ahead of us. LOL!:lol:

How would I have reacted?

The nation was under attack, decisions needed to be made, the President needed to be informed what was going on immediately.

If it were me, I would have gotten up and told the kids story time was over....I have Presidential responsibilities

I would have insisted I needed to talk to key advisors ...RIGHT NOW

Bush needed to be involved, he needed to be calling the shots....he needed to be the decider

The nation was under attack, decisions needed to be made, the President needed to be informed what was going on immediately.

If it were me, I would have gotten up and told the kids story time was over....I have Presidential responsibilities

Bush needed to be involved, he needed to be calling the shots....he needed to be the decider

Oh, shut the Fuck up...

You would've Pissed yourself like a little girl. :thup:

The Fact that he didn't React showed his Restraint.

I am not Certain that if a Liberal was in Power at the Time if we wouldn't have done something VERY Reactionary right away Killing MANY People...

After all, who Dropped the A-Bombs?... Who Carpet Bombed the Civilian Populace of Dresden?...

Who Interned Japanese Americans?...

(43) Showed Restraint in front of those Children for a couple of Minutes, get the FUCK over it you Shameless Fucking Troll.

:)

peace...

I remember being in a classroom when I was 10 when I first heard about the JFK shooting.

All Bush did was take 7 more minutes - and he couldnt have changed what was going on anyway.

I have never been down with those who thought that he didn't handle that event well enough.

Given what he knew at the time, I think he did the right thing, too.

Oh, shut the Fuck up...

I am not Certain that if a Liberal was in Power at the Time if we wouldn't have done something VERY Reactionary right away Killing MANY People...

After all, who Dropped the A-Bombs?... Who Carpet Bombed the Civilian Populace of Dresden?...

(43) Showed Restraint in front of those Children for a couple of Minutes, get the FUCK over it you Shameless Fucking Troll.

peace...

You might be right....

Maybe he should have shown some restraint when he decided to invade a country that had nothing to do with the attacks

And even if you could, how would getting our people back be a Traitorous Act?...

peace...

By promising the Iranian more than President Carter if they would keep the hostages captive until after the US election. But that was just the first of the Raygun Adminstrations treasonous acts. War-profiteering in the Iran/Iraq war. Funneling money to the Costa Rica based terrorist who were attacking poor villagers in Nicaragua. Furthermore, allow those same terror groups to import so much cocaine into this country the dealer had to come up with a new way to sell it. Thus giving the streets "Crack Cocaine"

I think there was a request for PROOF, not more blathering idiocy.

Rick

There will not be any Proof Provided by that Hack.

peace...

Oh, shut the Fuck up...

peace...

You might be right....

Maybe he should have shown some restraint when he decided to invade a country that had nothing to do with the attacks

You mean like getting Congress to Approve both Wars and Entertaining France for MONTHS before finally getting into Iraq too Late to get the WMD out of the 109 Facilities that the UN had Documented and Sealed them in shortly before the Invasion?...

He did Show Restraint, you Chimp.

As for who was Behind it, who were the Afganis on those Planes?...

I Hear you Liberals always saying, "There wasn't an Iraqi on those Planes"...

Yeah, they were Saudis.

And al Qaeda Trains in all over the ME with the Direct and Indirect Approval of the Islamic Leaders...

Prove bin Laden was in Afganistan...

As a matter of Fact, Prove that bin Laden was Lying for the weeks before we Invaded Afganistan when he was saying he had NOTHING to do with 9/11 and Salon.com and ABCNews were making the Case that Saddam did before and after.

Salon.com: Salon.com Politics | A Saddam connection?

And ABCNews 2 years before 9/11: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWFWCg1BdRg[/ame]

I Lived this Shit... You Liberals who want to Pick and Choose and Distort History can Fuck right off.

peace...

I agree with you. But I don't want to see Democrats act like ignorant Republicans and pick on every stupid little thing that Bush did. He did plenty of big stupid things to talk about.

He was right not to scare those kids. As I said, 7 minutes made no difference to what happened that day.

Alright, I'm with you on that one. The 7 minute thing was pretty petty.

But then it was Michael Moore who made a big deal out of it, and you don't get more partisan than that guy.

But then it was Michael Moore who made a big deal out of it, and you don't get more partisan than that guy.

Agreed. The same people who critisize this would argue that he scared the poor children if he had been rushed out by the Secret Service.

Partisan hacks are Partisan hacks.

Agreed. The same people who critisize this would argue that he scared the poor children if he had been rushed out by the Secret Service.

Partisan hacks are Partisan hacks.

Yep... The rightwinger's of this Forum would have Shit on (43) for whatever he did...

Probably would have called him a Coward for getting so ascared in front of the Kids had he done differently...

But then again rightwinger's a Dishonest Liberal and the day he picked that name he Defined his Dishonesty and has Illustrated it since.

peace...

Did he?? :lol: Yeah, it's pretty obvious that MM is a flaming lib!!! :lol:

btw, the attacks on Bush reading are often funny if not fair. lighten up Francis

:clap2:

I have always defended Bush's actions. Why scare the children? Why cut the last few minutes off?

Then again, people like you would be attacking Obama if he did what Bush did.

The difference between us is I am a liberal and you are a wingnut.

see?

:eusa_shhh:

I'm stickin to my story

Watched the interview of Bush with O'Reilly last night. What a class act..........had several opportunities to throw Obama under the bus and refused to participate. O'Reilly hounded him on this and he still refused. Its called class.

Now......class to the k00ks is what Obama does. Taking every opportunity to bash Bush. Clearly...one of the mental case facets of liberal thinking is having the inability to guage human decency. By in large.......liberals dont possess it and certainly, none of the k00ks ( far left: USMESSAGEBOARD memebers ) do.

Oh, shut the Fuck up...

peace...

You might be right....

You mean like getting Congress to Approve both Wars and Entertaining France for MONTHS before finally getting into Iraq too Late to get the WMD out of the 109 Facilities that the UN had Documented and Sealed them in shortly before the Invasion?...

He did Show Restraint, you Chimp.

As for who was Behind it, who were the Afganis on those Planes?...

I Hear you Liberals always saying, "There wasn't an Iraqi on those Planes"...

Yeah, they were Saudis.

And al Qaeda Trains in all over the ME with the Direct and Indirect Approval of the Islamic Leaders...

Prove bin Laden was in Afganistan...

As a matter of Fact, Prove that bin Laden was Lying for the weeks before we Invaded Afganistan when he was saying he had NOTHING to do with 9/11 and Salon.com and ABCNews were making the Case that Saddam did before and after.

Salon.com: Salon.com Politics | A Saddam connection?

And ABCNews 2 years before 9/11: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWFWCg1BdRg[/ame]

I Lived this Shit... You Liberals who want to Pick and Choose and Distort History can Fuck right off.

peace...

fortunately mal...........the far left k00ks have been highly marginalized since last Tuesday. Their rants are more hysterical than ever now........sorta like people standing naked out in the middle of the Arctic screaming "FIRE".

000018ED_standing_naked_girlfriend_in_snow.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back