Prepare for gun grabber tears.... Senate anti-gun proposals don't seem to give them what they wanted.....good....I hope it stays that way...

LOL. As the man you leftist idiots put into office rapidly destroys the US those afflicted with TDS like yourself continue to ignore real problems to yell "but Trump." It would really be funny if it wasn't so tragic.

Some Trump voters will be allowed to keep their guns

To verify their mental health, they just need to answer one question

Who won the 2020 election?

Liberals are correct to ridicule the notion that civilians are entitled to defend themselves from an ‘out-of-control’ government because there’s nothing in the history, text, or case law of he Second Amendment that authorizes insurrectionist dogma, regardless the weapon.

And AR 15s are indeed weapons of war – that AR 15s are useless in ‘overthrowing’ a government incorrectly perceived to have become ‘tyrannical’ doesn’t change that fact.
That just shows you are totally ignorant of both history & the reasons for the 2A.
Our country was founded by a rebellion.

That second part tells me you are a typical leftist coward that would willingly surrender your freedom for any perceived safety they offered. Tell the Afghanis how useless & inferior their weapons were.
Not all of us are bed wetters like yourself

jefferson-treofliberty.jpg

The NRA will not allow it

Republicans will back away at the last minute

They always do

Not to allow what?

I don't think you even know what the NRA stands on about this at all, I have read it and they are careful about the distinction between a mentally unstable person being an actual threat to the public or they are not.

That meme is spot on.

Liberals can often be found both ridiculing the idea of AR15s as a means for civilians to defend themselves from an out-of-control government and also claiming dread fear of AR15s because they are "weapons of war."
The meme is written in plain english, and yet you still are struggling to understand.

The proposed deal in the Senate on violating the Rights of Americans.....at first look, it doesn't seem like the democrats got the anti-gun laws they wanted.....but we may actually address the problems of mass public shooters....something that also hurts the democrats...since mass public shootings, in particular, school shootings, are their Christmas day.....

Intervention Orders
● Provides resources to states and tribes to create and administer laws that help ensure deadly weapons are kept out of the hands of individuals whom a court has determined to be a significant danger to themselves or others, consistent with state and federal due process and constitutional protections.

Investment in Children and Family Mental Health Services
● National expansion of community behavioral health center model; major investments to increase access to mental health and suicide prevention programs; and other support services available in the community, including crisis and trauma intervention and recovery.

Protections for Victims of Domestic Violence
● Convicted domestic violence abusers and individuals subject to domestic violence restraining orders are included in NICS, including those who have or have had a continuing relationship of a romantic or intimate nature.

Funding for School-Based Mental Health and Supportive Services
● Invests in programs to expand mental health and supportive services in schools, including: early identification and intervention programs and school based mental health and wrap-around services.

Funding for School Safety Resources
● Invests in programs to help institute safety measures in and around primary and secondary schools, support school violence prevention efforts and provide training to school personnel and students.

Clarification of Definition of Federally Licensed Firearms Dealer
● Cracks down on criminals who illegally evade licensing requirements.

Telehealth Investments
● Invests in programs that increase access to mental and behavioral health services for youth and families in crisis via telehealth.

Under 21 Enhanced Review Process
● For buyers under 21 years of age, requires an investigative period to review juvenile and mental health records, including checks with state databases and local law enforcement.

Penalties for Straw Purchasing
● Cracks down on criminals who illegally straw purchase and traffic guns.

Doesn't look too bad...but the anti-gunners will always exploit any loophole......

Just realized...this is the Senate, not the House......never going to fly in the House....they want the guns, they don't care about protecting actual children..
Nonsense.

No one expected anything from these ‘negotiations.’

Everyone knew that Republicans were 'negotiating' in bad faith, that they were just looking for political cover for this November.

Most Trump voters
Exactly. To people like you, the fact I voted for DT, 2x's, is enough to deny my Constitutional rights & declare me mentally ill for further "evaluation".
Since I have no intention of ever surrendering my rights to you or anyone else, the only options are you either back down or you try to take my rights by force.
So now we are likely to have a physical confrontation that could easily turn deadly for those involved.
How does forcing a very violent confrontation with me, a law abiding citizen just trying to live his life, how does this help you end gun violence or mass shootings? It doesn't.
Trying to take guns will be the spark & it will be on people like you when it detonates.

Of course by "you", I mean a real man as I have zero doubt you would never have the balls to try anything like this yourself.

Its a start isnt it.
Actually not.

In fact it’s a stop.

Again, Republicans entered into ‘negotiations’ in bad faith, seeking political cover from Buffalo and Uvalde, with no intent of enacting meaningful provisions that actually address gun crime and violence.

And when Republicans take control of Congress next year, the issue of gun crime and violence will be dead and forgotten by the right.

The BBC takes a look at America's culture of guns and gun murder
Relief from the tragic murdering of children is obviously not going to come from within America. Each mass shooting now appears to encourage another and another.

Americans might want to start looking closely at the countries that are handling their gun related problems the best.

The BBC takes a look at America's culture of guns and gun murder

Fuck the BBC. It's a relic of the very same tyranny against which we Americans violently rebelled to secure our independence, sovereignty, and freedom.

Being British, it has no standing with regard to anything to do with America.

LOL. As the man you leftist idiots put into office rapidly destroys the US those afflicted with TDS like yourself continue to ignore real problems to yell "but Trump." It would really be funny if it wasn't so tragic.
President Biden is working to clean up Trump’s mess; another Democratic president cleaning up yet another Republican mess.

And there’s no such thing as ‘TDS’ – not as long as Trump is the head of the GOP, endorses and attacks Republican candidates, and is himself running for president.

Mark my words the fear mongering will start in my view once the bill is written.
The fearmongering from the right has been going on for decades – Republicans lying about guns being ‘banned’ and ‘confiscated.’

Conservatives lied for eight years when President Obama was in office; and in those eight years not one gun was ‘banned,’ not one firearm ‘confiscated.’

Just wait till the NRA starts saying they are trying to take away everybody's guns and scare the hell out of gun huggers again.
There's a real La La Land post.

President Biden is working to clean up Trump’s mess; another Democratic president cleaning up yet another Republican mess.

And there’s no such thing as ‘TDS’ – not as long as Trump is the head of the GOP, endorses and attacks Republican candidates, and is himself running for president.
What mess is that? Border security? Run away fuel prices? Divided nation? Rampant inflation? Daily mass shootings? Non stop scam investigations? Scamdemic? Ineffective vaccines? Illegal gov't mandates? Baby formula shortages? Empty grocery shelves? Economy in shambles? Wake up moron.

Exactly. To people like you, the fact I voted for DT, 2x's, is enough to deny my Constitutional rights & declare me mentally ill for further "evaluation".
Since I have no intention of ever surrendering my rights to you or anyone else, the only options are you either back down or you try to take my rights by force.
So now we are likely to have a physical confrontation that could easily turn deadly for those involved.
How does forcing a very violent confrontation with me, a law abiding citizen just trying to live his life, how does this help you end gun violence or mass shootings? It doesn't.
Trying to take guns will be the spark & it will be on people like you when it detonates.

Of course by "you", I mean a real man as I have zero doubt you would never have the balls to try anything like this yourself.

Simple enough

Just answer one question……Who won the 2020 election?

Forum List

Back