BUCKLE UP: Lawmakers Ask Banks To Run Special Wartime Test, What Do They Know That We Don’t?

BUCKLE UP:​

Lawmakers Ask Banks To Run Special Wartime Test,​

What Do They Know That We Don’t?​

15 Dec 2023 ~~ By Vince Quill

Are we headed toward a war with China? Recent developments seem to suggest that things are heading in that direction.
Congressional lawmakers are now pressing the Federal Reserve to ‘stress tests’ banks for the ensuing fallout from a potential war with the Chinese Communist Party.
Aside from the fact that this indicates Washington D.C. is anticipating conflict, it also calls into question the current health of our banking sector overall.
It’s no secret that banks have been failing left and right, while both consumer and national debt have skyrocketed to unsustainable levels.

The Washington Post had more details on the House Select Committee report:
The report, released Tuesday by the House Select Committee on the Chinese Communist Party, contains a broad legislative blueprint that — if followed — could ratchet up duties on Chinese goods, significantly curtail certain U.S. investments in China and further restrict or ban U.S. market access for companies including TikTok, as well as drone makers, chip manufacturers and telecommunications groups.

Commentary:
The DNCCP is working very hard to bring in millions more illegals, on our dime. Crime in your city? No problem, the Democrats have decriminalized all crime.
Mournfully, War is inevitable with China and Russia. However, that's not the reason for wartime banking tests.
Election steal of 2020 set up that war coming. We see it due to weak Democrats in the White House through their strawman vegetable Biden.
Those behind the steal know they messed-up big time and fear Trump's re-election.

China is the biggest military and economic threat to the US. If the Military isn't running every possible scenario no matter how weird or unlikely then they aren't doing their job.

BUCKLE UP:​

Lawmakers Ask Banks To Run Special Wartime Test,​

What Do They Know That We Don’t?​

15 Dec 2023 ~~ By Vince Quill

Are we headed toward a war with China? Recent developments seem to suggest that things are heading in that direction.
Congressional lawmakers are now pressing the Federal Reserve to ‘stress tests’ banks for the ensuing fallout from a potential war with the Chinese Communist Party.
Aside from the fact that this indicates Washington D.C. is anticipating conflict, it also calls into question the current health of our banking sector overall.
It’s no secret that banks have been failing left and right, while both consumer and national debt have skyrocketed to unsustainable levels.

The Washington Post had more details on the House Select Committee report:
The report, released Tuesday by the House Select Committee on the Chinese Communist Party, contains a broad legislative blueprint that — if followed — could ratchet up duties on Chinese goods, significantly curtail certain U.S. investments in China and further restrict or ban U.S. market access for companies including TikTok, as well as drone makers, chip manufacturers and telecommunications groups.

Commentary:
The DNCCP is working very hard to bring in millions more illegals, on our dime. Crime in your city? No problem, the Democrats have decriminalized all crime.
Mournfully, War is inevitable with China and Russia. However, that's not the reason for wartime banking tests.
Election steal of 2020 set up that war coming. We see it due to weak Democrats in the White House through their strawman vegetable Biden.
Those behind the steal know they messed-up big time and fear Trump's re-election.

Let's not forget that we were informed about a Nationwide test alert a few months ago. No reason for that was ever given either.

They seem very problematic and you won't answer questions.

What? You want my opinion on this????

I don't think we should have ever become so dependent on China for goods or let them buy up our real estate. This is a bipartisan bill to reverse a small portion of that........too little too late.

The already ran one earlier this year and the banks passed. I suspect they want to see exactly what it would take to break the system then break it in order to push for the completely digital plan they have been hinting at. The more diversified your holdings are the better you will be able to fight back

Digital currency is inevitable at this point. It will happen. Not only does our hyper inflation and bond market demand a monetary reset, but digital currency also means absolute control of every single American.

Cash will help you a lot when it starts, gold and silver will carry you through the hard times and allow you to pick up some things, then once the currency settles in we will stabilize again.

Best thing one can do now is invest in tangible assets. But also have varying types of currency.

I'm already investing as I can in my digital currency I think will be one to really take off so I can try and be ahead of the game. It won't be Bitcoin or anything that stupid because Bitcoin is too slow to be a digital currency.

Naval blockade will choke China. The CCP knows this. Putin alone cannot rescue them with Russian oil alone. Economic turmoil will lead to uprising in China. The CCP certainly don't want that.

Forum List

Back