Pregnant black mother shot dead by two white cops who she called for help

You come at me with a pair of scissors and I'm going to shoot you.
Usually the protocol.. No need to be mindless drones though, but safety is of the up most importance.

Sure enough,but I'd still refuse to let someone get close to me with a pair of scissors.

21 feet is the rule of thumb

Yep..
The amount of time it takes to close.

exactly

Unfortunately,or fortunately depending how you look at it,libs dont understand that.

Usually the protocol.. No need to be mindless drones though, but safety is of the up most importance.

Sure enough,but I'd still refuse to let someone get close to me with a pair of scissors.

21 feet is the rule of thumb

Yep..
The amount of time it takes to close.

exactly

Unfortunately,or fortunately depending how you look at it,libs dont understand that.

the courts and the cops understand it

hopefully a libtard will understand it

when they get stopped by the police

That bitch be crazy!

I guess cops are afraid of a pg woman who has scissors. The cops were trigger happen, 2 cops couldn't apprehend her.

Just like in Israel, they shoot, the do not run, or try to apprehend , they just shoot. Our cops are too trigger happy, this is getting old.

Rush me and try and take me down while I have a pair of scissors. Someone is going to get stabbed.
I dont blame the cops one bit.

Why they didnt shoot her in the arm or leg why they killed her? Also she was "tiny" and could have been taken down with tasers. She was mentally ill, it was only because she is black.

Jeez, let's take a step back. This is becoming so common that the new norm is shoot a pregnant lady in the arm or leg who has scissors?

I have a crazy idea...see if anyone follows. How about, just like, talking? And not being afraid of a tiny pregnant lady or at least...very least, not pulling your gun as the first option.

Scissors can't kill since when? You're supposed to wait until it's sticking out of your temple?

Anything can kill you but that doesn't mean you shoot everyone that has any item including arms and legs...which can also kill you.

That bitch be crazy!

I guess cops are afraid of a pg woman who has scissors. The cops were trigger happen, 2 cops couldn't apprehend her.

Just like in Israel, they shoot, the do not run, or try to apprehend , they just shoot. Our cops are too trigger happy, this is getting old.

Rush me and try and take me down while I have a pair of scissors. Someone is going to get stabbed.
I dont blame the cops one bit.

I understand blacks like IM2 when there are still white people who defend such things, many white people defend it.
If a pregnant white woman attacks with scissors, she deserves the same fate. This is not a racial issue

Forum List

Back