Prediction

The democrats are desperate and vicious? LOL at the projection.

Hell they already passed the igonorant and obnoxious stage, this is really going to get ugly, I love it, they're some really funny birds.

The real question is what will this do to some key senate races.

If Romney gets up steam (but still loses a close one), it might push the senate over the top.

Wooohhooo it's Occupied again....man I rode him so hard once, he ran to the mods....he's a pussy.....I love you honey ;)

And yeah saying people are for dirty air and water, people are for pushing granny off a cliff, people killed people because of job loss and insurance loss, yeah those are vicious and false attacks......

The democrats will get increasingly vicious as they get more desperate.

Im expecting to see a lot of attacks on Mormonism in the next three weeks.

Especially as the number of scandals plaguing the administration grows.

The real question is what will this do to some key senate races.

If Romney gets up steam (but still loses a close one), it might push the senate over the top.

Oh i think we are going to be very surprised by the Senate races. MD and PA are in play for Senate Seats. Those should be absolutely secure. Yet there is an independent in the MD race that is hurting the Democrat and a good Republican candidate. And Tom Smith is doing surprisingly well in PA. Probably because of coal.

Whether we will win those seats, I can't tell you. But I can tell you they are in play. And they really shouldnt be in a normal cycle.

You guys were attacking people and crapping on cars during your normal protests, what's going to happen when you realize you are going to have even less power in government?

People will get more excited/involved the closer we get to election day? You don't say...

You're like a modern day Wile E. Coyote

wiley.gif

People will get more excited/involved the closer we get to election day? You don't say...

wiley.gif

No shel, he said vicious.....like saying you killed someone....democrats already do that....all the while they have an ambassdor killed and dont care....interesting

wiley.gif

No shel, he said vicious.....like saying you killed someone....democrats already do that....all the while they have an ambassdor killed and dont care....interesting
Hey... You don't have to convince me that Democrats, as a whole, are Retarded Tribal Monkeys. I already agree. There are some that know and understand what they are voting for, and do so with enlightened thoughtfulness and integrity. But they are the minority of the party.

Of course... You also have:

Hey... You don't have to convince me that Republicans, as a whole, are Retarded Tribal Monkeys. I already agree. There are some that know and understand what they are voting for, and do so with enlightened thoughtfulness and integrity. But they are the minority of the party.

Looks like Akin is going to pull out Mo. in spite of his stupidity.

What a statement about the pathetic democrats.

wiley.gif

Hey... You don't have to convince me that Democrats, as a whole, are Retarded Tribal Monkeys. I already agree. There are some that know and understand what they are voting for, and do so with enlightened thoughtfulness and integrity. But they are the minority of the party.

Of course... You also have:

Hey... You don't have to convince me that Republicans, as a whole, are Retarded Tribal Monkeys. I already agree. There are some that know and understand what they are voting for, and do so with enlightened thoughtfulness and integrity. But they are the minority of the party.

Hey I dont disagree.....both parties love the rich, so I love it when democrats act like they dont...it's cute, but it also makes me laugh my ass off....

It's going to be vicious personal attacks.

If the election was held today, the Democrats would probably gain 3 senate seats.

Easy prediction: Conservative behavior will keep getting more delusional up to the election ... and will then get even more delusional after the election, as they invoke various conspiracy theories to explain why they lost so big.

When the Democrats step and and say :

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTuW-a_qFlA&feature=fvwrel]Mitch McConnell: Top Priority, Make Obama a One Term President - YouTube[/ame]

Then our government will have ground to a halt. The Republicans have chosen to harm the US to gain the white house. When the Democrats choose the same thing. We can just hang it up.

If the election was held today, the Democrats would probably gain 3 senate seats.

Easy prediction: Conservative behavior will keep getting more delusional up to the election ... and will then get even more delusional after the election, as they invoke various conspiracy theories to explain why they lost so big.
Who won the debate?

Yeah, maybe we'll rant about skewed polls and faked government economic reports!!!

Maybe we'll make a hundred or so threads about them!!!!

AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Forum List

Back