$1Tril Tax Hike--Yes we do, Sez Joe Biden

freedombecki

Let's go swimmin'!
May 3, 2011
My house
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yc2zBmOmNE"]Joe Biden: "Yes We Do" Want to Raise Taxes By a Trillion Dollars - YouTube[/ame]

"Yes we do want to raise taxes by a trillion dollars" - Joe Biden

Last edited:
Gosh, I don't remember Obama saying anything about this during his acceptance speech or any other time.

Isn't deliberately omitting something the same as a lie? I think so.

Last edited:
Gosh, I don't remember Obama saying anything about this during his acceptance speech or any other time.
It must have somehow slipped his mind. :rolleyes:

Yes they can get $1 Trillion more out of the taxpayer. They passed Obamacare, and the collection starts after the election is over. If it stays, it's going to be a major hurt against the American family. And Joe Biden wants another $1 Trillion out of wealthy Americans to further destroy job creation in the private sector.

Good grief.

Yes they can get $1 Trillion more out of the taxpayer. They passed Obamacare, and the collection starts after the election is over. If it stays, it's going to be a major hurt against the American family. And Joe Biden wants another $1 Trillion out of wealthy Americans to further destroy job creation in the private sector.

Good grief.

No jobs, no money and everything is free but the people. Welcome to Obamaland.

Good grief.

No jobs, no money and everything is free but the people. Welcome to Obamaland.
What I don't understand is why, after passing the highest tax in the history of the American Republic, do they want to add another $Trillion on top of that burden?

When do we tell politicians enough is enough? November 6!

Isn't deliberately omitting something the same as a lie? I think so.

I guess I am missing something here? Obama has continually campaigned on tax the rich--so is there a "gaff" in here--typical of Biden that I am not getting? If they let the Bush tax cuts "expire" it would in effect be a tax hike on the middle class. Is that what is going on here?

Forum List

Back