Prediction

When the Democrats step and and say :

Mitch McConnell: Top Priority, Make Obama a One Term President - YouTube

Then our government will have ground to a halt. The Republicans have chosen to harm the US to gain the white house. When the Democrats choose the same thing. We can just hang it up.

Oh, look, someone else who thinks the GOP is obligated to support Obama's agenda.

Hint: They're not.

In Fact the American People gave them the House and Gains in the Senate in 2010, For the Express Purpose of STOPING Obama's Agenda.

When the Democrats step and and say :

Mitch McConnell: Top Priority, Make Obama a One Term President - YouTube

Then our government will have ground to a halt. The Republicans have chosen to harm the US to gain the white house. When the Democrats choose the same thing. We can just hang it up.

Oh, look, someone else who thinks the GOP is obligated to support Obama's agenda.

Hint: They're not.

In Fact the American People gave them the House and Gains in the Senate in 2010, For the Express Purpose of STOPING Obama's Agenda.
Pffft. What do the proles know? They need liberals to do their thinking for them.

Right, USMB lefties?

People will get more excited/involved the closer we get to election day? You don't say...

You're like a modern day Wile E. Coyote

wiley.gif

No shel, he said vicious.....like saying you killed someone....democrats already do that....all the while they have an ambassdor killed and dont care....interesting
Hey... You don't have to convince me that Democrats, as a whole, are Retarded Tribal Monkeys. I already agree. There are some that know and understand what they are voting for, and do so with enlightened thoughtfulness and integrity. But they are the minority of the party.

Of course... You also have:

Hey... You don't have to convince me that Republicans, as a whole, are Retarded Tribal Monkeys. I already agree. There are some that know and understand what they are voting for, and do so with enlightened thoughtfulness and integrity. But they are the minority of the party.

Enjoy riding the fence much? Unfortunately your probably right. Most of the folks I know are not committed republicans, but fall more to the conservative side, they are pretty well informed.

No shel, he said vicious.....like saying you killed someone....democrats already do that....all the while they have an ambassdor killed and dont care....interesting
Hey... You don't have to convince me that Democrats, as a whole, are Retarded Tribal Monkeys. I already agree. There are some that know and understand what they are voting for, and do so with enlightened thoughtfulness and integrity. But they are the minority of the party.

Of course... You also have:

Hey... You don't have to convince me that Republicans, as a whole, are Retarded Tribal Monkeys. I already agree. There are some that know and understand what they are voting for, and do so with enlightened thoughtfulness and integrity. But they are the minority of the party.

Enjoy riding the fence much?
That would suggest there are only two ways to go... Hey... I'm going the third. Gary Johnson. I'm not riding any fence, I'm in a different yard. The grass is greener over here come on over.

Please note that we have some RTM's in this yard as well. But they are easier to ignore.

Unfortunately your probably right. Most of the folks I know are not committed republicans, but fall more to the conservative side, they are pretty well informed.
I agree. Before this election I was always accused of being a republican on any issue that didn't involve gays or abortion. Then... I find out that I agree with Libertarians on the majority of issues. Which oddly enough is what republicans USED to be... *shrugs*

Forum List

Back