Prayer meeting at USMB

Will all of the Christians on USMB join in this prayer and continue to lift up the following people? Father, we ask that you will reveal Your Only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ to these people, that they will experience Your goodness and Your love through Jesus Christ. We claim their souls for the Kingdom of heaven, in Jesus Name! Please give them dreams, visions, revelations of your Son and send Your laborers across their path to share Christ & minister to them. We ask that You draw them by Your Precious Holy Spirit, Father, and that You will bring back those who are away from you from the east, west, north and south. We ask that You will reveal the glorious truth of your Gospel to every person on the USMB board and give them an opportunity to receive everlasting life, for those who know you, LORD, we ask that you strengthen them in their walk and increase their faith to stand against the enemy......... beginning with the owners and staff - AVG-JOE, Cereal_Killer, Coyote, AngelsnDemons, FlaCalTenn, Westwall, Don't Taz Me Bro, The Doctor Is In, Intense, WERA689, Veradarock, and all that own, work for USMB....

For the members:

Guno, JROC, Roudy, Lipush, iRosie91, Sally, Jillian, Statistikhengst, HaShev, Shimon, The Rabbi, Hollie, Daniyel, MJB12741, Toastman, Hossfly, Bloodrock, Skye, Browsing Deer, mamooth, The Old School, Tiny Dancer, P F Tinmore, Penelope, the liq, Montrovant, Tresha1203, Obiwan, Dr. Doom N Gloom, Nat 4900, Lakhota, 2aguy, Jake Willis 92, Vikrant, Manonthestreet, David_42,Judicial Review, ShootSpeeders, Darlene, TyroneSlothrop, Matthew, Jackson, Chris L., Gracie, Stephanie, Valerie, Sonny Clark, Jake Starkey, bedowin62, Moonglow, Derideo, Bonzi, Blacksand, Trinity Power, Goddess_Ashtara, 7 Forever, G.T., Pogo, Eagle 1462010, Damaged Eagle, OK Texas, Mr. H., Shadow355, defcon4, Koshergrl, Strollingbones, Alex, Abishai100, Mal, Fishlore, turzkova, Ghook, kjw47, onefour1, Avatar 4321, Midcan, Pedro San Patricio, longknife, Teddy Pollins, Jhgfty, Ninja007, anwin, Dot com, Last Prophet, Dante, barryqwalsh, Political Chic, RodiSHI, sealybobo, LuddlyNeddite, Aris2Chat, JohnLesley, Liminal, TyroneWeaver, Postmodern Prophet, amrchaos, vasuderatorrent, Super Democrat, hobelim, Disir, JQ Public 1, xdangerousxdavex,blackrook, Capstone, Steven_R, Cecilie1200, Billy_Kinetta, Breezewood, Muslim75, jwoodie, Delta4Embassy, Ancient Lion, Swim Expert, Irish Ram, Mr. Ofa Oao, Sunni Man, Agit8r, hortysir, Dajjal, Blue Phantom, Quorthon, Figaro, J Beukema, rcfieldz, Billo_Really, zaangalewa, pillars, hangover, HenryBHough, hazelnut, Saintmichaeldefendthem, Chuckt, GreatestIAM, Marianne, MaryL, Smarterthantheavgbear, dblack, skullpilot, UllysesS.Archer, NoNukes, Zoom-boing, Bruce_T_Laney, Fat Bastardo, CrusaderFrank, Anonymous1977,LittleNipper, The Great Gatsby, prison/con.net, Where_R_My_Keys, Depotoo, The Professor, Snouter, Frankt, Flanders, PetriFB, Hobelim, rdean, Votto, Willhaftawaite, pismoe, 1stRambo, Freewill, featherlite, Odium, PK1, ABikerSailor, IamsoIR, C_Clayton_Jones, Weedwacker, Impenitent, Borillar, turtledude, jc456, Rambunctious, JOS Sweetheart, CassyMo, bear513, jon_berzerk, idb, RoshawnMarkwee, Kissmy, emilynghiem, Davros, Sayit, bodecea, farmer, The Sheeple sea,dispatch, yowsa, whitehall, Toddsterpatriot, bornright, paravani, Americano, Evercurious, Arianhod, Tipsycatlover, ApostateAbe, SaveLiberty, ApostateABE, charwin95, Bleipriester, Thirdterm, Papageorgio, Wake, Sonco, FrancoHFW, Wolfsister77, Drifter, G5000, Ernie S. XpostFacto, Bonzi, 9th1Ddoc, TemplarKormac, jaraxle, Sgt_Gath, laughinReaper, my2cents, 007,Shart_Attack, Nutz, 9/11 inside job, Predfan, anotherlife, B.Kidd, SayMyName, Mustng, I'mGoing2Heaven, Bush92, Katzndogs, RankYourLeader, Grandma, Pacer, Tom Sweetham, Lady Sunshine, Lumpy 1, Mount Broken, Green Bean, Paulitician, Politico, AquaAthena, Sweet_Caroline, Bluegin, Waltky, Cenere, jan, Pop23, Whitehall, auditor0007, yidnar, Kooshdakhaa, Foxfyre, Meister, Wrycatcher, Unkotare, uscitizen, the infidel, No Nukes, Sallow, hjmick, Sarah G., Defiant 1, Limey Lucy, Sear, David.W., MsnBama, Samuel Nixon, Leather 1969, Seattleainn, Chao$,tjnewberry8, Chaval Al Hazman, The Progressive Patriot, The Black Knight, Chance K., Creme Brulee, Quix, Grau, JenniferF28,houdhaifa, Hawkeye2j1, Imtdgovtthinker, sliceofPisces, Mertex, Idadunno, Blackflag, starcat, MACAULAY, OliverKing, Ron Price, blunthead, Jesse Booth, Isaac Newton, HAWKER, Steinlight, liffy, Aaronleland, sidekick, PaintMyHouse, jameson245, alandremembered, Czernobog, Clancy, heirtothewind, Political Junky, Jantje_Smit, Pete 7469, MarcATL, BlueJay28, Boss, Godboy, Billy000, keep-smiling, bripat9643,Tipsycatlover, Billy_Bob, foggedinn, Alyster, Flopper, William the wie, Ringel05, Xpostfactor, BULLDOG, Shrimpbox, moondoggie, MeBelle, fbj, Geaux4it, Harry Dresden, NLT, manifold, Bootneck, EdwardBaiamonte, Bobby1250, Fanger, Swagger, JoeB131, ForeverYoung, FrancoHFW, Pogo, boedicca, bluejay28, jknowgood, eternal true, DarkFury, hangonsloopy, Herewegoagain, Asclepias, Redfish, Steve_McGarrett, Autodidact_33, The Owl32, bucs90, Correll, TS Johnson, Mudwhistle, GeorgePhillip, Phoenall, cnm, Mr. Right, Munkie, hauke, Huey, David Jeffrey Spetch, Rayne Wooney, ThirdTerm, Syriusly, Washamericon, Bullkurtz, Toro, S.J., Gallagher, Mad_Cabbie, IDNeon, Deltex1, Clementine, One Percenter, Wildcard, Kaz, Yarddog, The 2nd Amendment, Dogmaphobe, Taz, Mindful, Carib Gyal, Dannyboys, Menerva, Stalingrad,Mememe, Kosh, Jim Bowie 1958,

If you see a name that isn't listed please add the name to your list and let me know so I can add it to mine. We need to lift these people up daily in prayer - let's agree for their salvation and that God's will be done in their lives! The LORD is not willing that any should perish! I'm believing for the entire board to be redeemed! With God all things are possible!

two names the LORD reminded me of this morning to add to the list and pray for - Ravi and Daws (Daws101), we also need to add RexxTaylor, FrigidWeirdo,JimofPennysylvania, DGS49, easyT65,Contumacious,FJO,NoTeaPartyPleez, longknife, AM, TeapartySamurai, Hawkins,Odium, Little_Acorn,Wake, Mdk,Flash, Marathon Mike, JQ Public1, Ringel05, quorthon, CoachWitch, Papageorgio,Uncensored 08, hadit,healthmyths, PM, DarylHunt,Slyhunter, Correll, and change spelling on De's name to Derideo_Te....

We also need to add on our precious moderator Ayecan'tseeyou ( I didn't see her name earlier! no pun intended)

And....... M14Shooter, Blueslegend,Star,Cowboy Ted, Vastador, Mark Duffy, Dreadnaught1968, InstantOn, Cosmos, NY Carbineer, Mike K, jc456 and Blind Boo,Martybegan,ClosedCaption, Lady Minstrel, Ogibillum, reconmark, Dune, Winterborn, Anathema, DebraK, Noomi, Sun Devil 92, The professional, pixiestix, J.E.D., Rocko, There4EyeM, Thunderbird, American Girl05, LogikAndReazon, The Breeze, Brain357, RicO'Shea, Billy000, airplanemechanic, Hancock, The Progessive Patriot, AceRothstein, Retired_Sgt

Last edited:
Jeremiah can you keep my wife in your prayers her back and nerve pain has been acting up.

Jeremiah can you keep my wife in your prayers her back and nerve pain has been acting up.

Yes! I will! Please keep me in your prayers too, Avatar. I had a bad accident last year, couldn't walk for close to 6 months and I'm walking now but pretty slow. It's taking a long time to get back what I lost. Some days are better than others.

8/15/2015

Luke 18 King James Version (KJV)

1 And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;

2 Saying, There was in a city a judge, which feared not God, neither regarded man:

3 And there was a widow in that city; and she came unto him, saying, Avenge me of mine adversary.

4 And he would not for a while: but afterward he said within himself, Though I fear not God, nor regard man;

5 Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me.

6 And the Lord said, Hear what the unjust judge saith.

7 And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?

8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

9 And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others:

10 Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.

11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.

12 I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.

13 And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.

14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

15 And they brought unto him also infants, that he would touch them: but when his disciples saw it, they rebuked them.

16 But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.

17 Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child shall in no wise enter therein.

18 And a certain ruler asked him, saying, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?

19 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.

20 Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother.

21 And he said, All these have I kept from my youth up.

22 Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

23 And when he heard this, he was very sorrowful: for he was very rich.

24 And when Jesus saw that he was very sorrowful, he said, How hardly shall they that have riches enter into the kingdom of God!

25 For it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

26 And they that heard it said, Who then can be saved?

27 And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.

28 Then Peter said, Lo, we have left all, and followed thee.

29 And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or parents, or brethren, or wife, or children, for the kingdom of God's sake,

30 Who shall not receive manifold more in this present time, and in the world to come life everlasting.

31 Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished.

32 For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on:

33 And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again.

34 And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken.

35 And it came to pass, that as he was come nigh unto Jericho, a certain blind man sat by the way side begging:

36 And hearing the multitude pass by, he asked what it meant.

37 And they told him, that Jesus of Nazareth passeth by.

38 And he cried, saying, Jesus, thou son of David, have mercy on me.

39 And they which went before rebuked him, that he should hold his peace: but he cried so much the more, Thou son of David, have mercy on me.

40 And Jesus stood, and commanded him to be brought unto him: and when he was come near, he asked him,

41 Saying, What wilt thou that I shall do unto thee? And he said, Lord, that I may receive my sight.

42 And Jesus said unto him, Receive thy sight: thy faith hath saved thee.

43 And immediately he received his sight, and followed him, glorifying God: and all the people, when they saw it, gave praise unto God.

King James Version (KJV)

King of kings and Lord of glory
Only true and righteous one
Above all names Your name is holy
You are worthy, You alone
All of heaven bows before You
Creation trembles at Your word
Every nation will enthrone You
Behold the Lamb, behold the Lord

Holy, holy is the Lord
Holy, holy is the Lord

Who was and Who is to come

King of kings and Lord of glory
Only true and righteous one
Above all names Your name is holy
You are worthy, You alone

All of heaven bows before You
Creation trembles at Your word
Every nation will enthrone You
Behold the Lamb, behold the Lord

Holy, holy is the Lord
Holy, holy is the Lord

Worthy, worthy is the Lamb
Worthy, worthy is the Lamb

Last edited:

Then sang Moses and the children of Israel this song unto the Lord, and spake, saying, I will sing unto the Lord, for he hath triumphed gloriously: the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea.

The Lord is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt him.

The Lord is a man of war: the Lord is his name.

Pharaoh's chariots and his host hath he cast into the sea: his chosen captains also are drowned in the Red sea.

The depths have covered them: they sank into the bottom as a stone.

Thy right hand, O Lord, is become glorious in power: thy right hand, O Lord, hath dashed in pieces the enemy.

And in the greatness of thine excellency thou hast overthrown them that rose up against thee: thou sentest forth thy wrath, which consumed them as stubble.

And with the blast of thy nostrils the waters were gathered together, the floods stood upright as an heap, and the depths were congealed in the heart of the sea.

The enemy said, I will pursue, I will overtake, I will divide the spoil; my lust shall be satisfied upon them; I will draw my sword, my hand shall destroy them.

Thou didst blow with thy wind, the sea covered them: they sank as lead in the mighty waters.

Who is like unto thee, O Lord, among the gods? who is like thee, glorious in holiness, fearful in praises, doing wonders?

Thou stretchedst out thy right hand, the earth swallowed them.

Thou in thy mercy hast led forth the people which thou hast redeemed: thou hast guided them in thy strength unto thy holy habitation.

The people shall hear, and be afraid: sorrow shall take hold on the inhabitants of Palestina.

Then the dukes of Edom shall be amazed; the mighty men of Moab, trembling shall take hold upon them; all the inhabitants of Canaan shall melt away.

Fear and dread shall fall upon them; by the greatness of thine arm they shall be as still as a stone; till thy people pass over, O Lord, till the people pass over, which thou hast purchased.

Thou shalt bring them in, and plant them in the mountain of thine inheritance, in the place, O Lord, which thou hast made for thee to dwell in, in the Sanctuary, O Lord, which thy hands have established.

The Lord shall reign for ever and ever.

Amen!

Prayer from Exodus 25:1-18

Father God, we thank you for this glorious day! We praise your Holy Name and declare You are the Mighty One of Israel! This day we lift up the King of Kings and the Lord and Lords, Jesus Christ, in song and in prayer and make our petitions known as we come before you.

Lord, we pray for the peace of Jerusalem. We pray for A's wife, we bind Satan and say the LORD rebuke you Satan. We declare 1 Peter 2:24 over her body, her bones, all her flesh and say Be healed, according to 1 Peter 2:24 we say By His Stripes thou art healed. We stand in agreement knowing this is the will of God concerning her. May she be blessed this day from the crown of her head to the soles of her feet and know the LORD and His goodness and mercy all the days of her life. We call forth songs of joy and deliverance to surround her this very day in Jesus name and thank you, LORD that you are the God who heals us. May she always walk in good health all the days of her life, In Jesus name. We pray for U. that you continue to bless him and work all things for good in his life, we pray for him to walk in perfect health and to be blessed in mind, body and spirit all the days of his life. We pray for S.'s parents that both of them be strengthened and sharpened in mind, body and spirit and that you will provide for all of their needs. That you will strengthen S and reveal your great love and compassion for him.

Lord, we ask that you avenge the blood of 57 million babies this morning. That you cut off those who are involved in the slaughter of innocent children and that you bring judgment upon them this very day. We ask that you avenge your people who have been targeted by the crooked people working inside CPS who are abusing their authority - taking the children of parents in America unjustly. For all who do their jobs honestly we ask that you bless them and cover them with your wings of protection, mercy and kindness but for those who have used their jobs to harm families, children, to bring false charges, to exploit and harm children in any way, LORD, we ask for your judgment to fall upon them that you may avenge the families today. Avenge them, O God and do not let one of these people escape. Hold them accountable for what they have done, expose every wicked scheme and drive them out, In Jesus name, we ask it. For those who will repent we ask for their salvation. You say, ask for the heathen for our inheritance, so according to your word, Lord, we ask that they be redeemed and live henceforth for the Lord Jesus Christ.

Lord, we ask that you comfort the Cohen family and the Stephanos family as they grieve for the loss of their children.

Lord, we ask that you protect the families in Wyoming and Colorado who have been under attack from the enemy. We bind Satan and command Him to cease and desist in his operations against our people and speak destruction to every assignment of hell set against them. In Jesus name, we pray.

We break every word spoken by any human spirit, evil, spirit, person practicing witchcraft or the occult that has been spoken against the staff and / or people on this board, against their loved ones, their health, against their possessions, their pets, their homes, their finances and decree and declare those curses, invocations null and void, in Jesus name.

Lord, we ask you to protect the people of Germany who are under threats of terror from people within their own nation - joining ISIS, we ask that you expose every scheme /plot of the wicked one and stop him before he is able to harm the people, In Jesus name, we ask it.

We ask you to send your angels to minister to the heirs of salvation on USMB today, that you have your way in all of our lives, that you draw all of us closer to you each day and that you reveal your love to us in greater and greater measures, In Jesus name we ask it. Have your way, O God and make your ways known unto us as we desire to walk in your truth.
Amen.

Last edited:
8/17/2015

John 15 King James Version (KJV)

1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.

2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.

9 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.

10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.

12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.

15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

17 These things I command you, that ye love one another.

18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

21 But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.

22 If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloak for their sin.

23 He that hateth me hateth my Father also.

24 If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.

25 But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.

26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

27 And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.

King James Version (KJV)

Last edited:

(lyrics on video)

1. I am dwelling on the mountain,
    Where the golden sunlight gleams
    O’er a land whose wondrous beauty
    Far exceeds my fondest dreams;
    Where the air is pure, ethereal,
    Laden with the breath of flow’rs,
    They are blooming by the fountain,
    ’Neath the amaranthine bow’rs.
    • Refrain:
      Is not this the land of Beulah?
      Blessed, blessed land of light,
      Where the flowers bloom forever,
      And the sun is always bright!
  2. I can see far down the mountain,
    Where I wandered weary years,
    Often hindered in my journey
    By the ghosts of doubts and fears;
    Broken vows and disappointments
    Thickly sprinkled all the way,
    But the Spirit led, unerring,
    To the land I hold today.
  3. I am drinking at the fountain,
    Where I ever would abide;
    For I’ve tasted life’s pure river,
    And my soul is satisfied;
    There’s no thirsting for life’s pleasures,
    Nor adorning, rich and gay,
    For I’ve found a richer treasure,
    One that fadeth not away.
  4. Tell me not of heavy crosses,
    Nor of burdens hard to bear,
    For I’ve found this great salvation
    Makes each burden light appear;
    And I love to follow Jesus,
    Gladly counting all but dross,
    Worldly honors all forsaking
    For the glory of the cross.
  5. Oh, the cross has wondrous glory!
    Oft I’ve proved this to be true;
    When I’m in the way so narrow,
    I can see a pathway through;
    And how sweetly Jesus whispers:
    “Take the cross, thou need’st not fear,
    For I’ve tried the way before thee,”
    And the glory lingers near.
The origin of this song is not quite certain. Some sources attribute the lyrics to William Hunter, while others claim they were written by Harriet Warner Re Qua in 1882.

Is Not This the Land of Beulah Lyrics William Hunter

Last edited:

lyrics

Elisha's Song)

There lived a man and a woman,
In a town called Shunem,
They made a home for Elisha,
And found favour in his eyes,
So god sent them a miricale,
The only thing they longed for,
Within a year they would hold a son,
As Elisha prophesied,
One day they ran from the feild,
Brought the child to his mother,
She held his head there on her knees,
Until he died at noon that day,
She didn't tell anyone,
She ran straight to the man of god,
And if anybody asked her,
She replied along the way.

It is well, it is well,
There is peace in my dispeare,
Knowing god will hear my prayer,
And I will cling,
To the promise that he brings,
Even death will have no sting,
No power in hell,
In his presence I will dwell,
In his presence I will dwell,
Where it is well(it is well),
It is well (it is well).

Elisha stood by the bedside,
Where she laid the boy when he died,
And prayed a prayer upon him,
And he breathed new life again,
Friend God doesn't ever change,
If you'll have that womans faith,
He'll send you a miracle,
And until then you can say

It is well, it is well
There is peace in my despair
Knowing God has heard my prayer
And I will cling
To the promise that he brings
Even death will have no sting
No power in hell,
In His presence I will dwell
Where it is well

Repeat chorus

The Isaacs - It Is Well lyrics LyricsMode.com

Last edited:

Lyrics

1. The love of God is greater far
    Than tongue or pen can ever tell;
    It goes beyond the highest star,
    And reaches to the lowest hell;
    The guilty pair, bowed down with care,
    God gave His Son to win;
    His erring child He reconciled,
    And pardoned from his sin.
    • Refrain:
      Oh, love of God, how rich and pure!
      How measureless and strong!
      It shall forevermore endure—
      The saints’ and angels’ song.
  2. When hoary time shall pass away,
    And earthly thrones and kingdoms fall,
    When men who here refuse to pray,
    On rocks and hills and mountains call,
    God’s love so sure, shall still endure,
    All measureless and strong;
    Redeeming grace to Adam’s race—
    The saints’ and angels’ song.
  3. Could we with ink the ocean fill,
    And were the skies of parchment made,
    Were every stalk on earth a quill,
    And every man a scribe by trade;
    To write the love of God above
    Would drain the ocean dry;
    Nor could the scroll contain the whole,
    Though stretched from sky to sky.
Frederick Lehman tells us that verse 3 “had been found penciled on the wall of a patient’s room in an insane asylum after he had been carried to his grave.” While it is only supposition that he was the one who adapted the Jewish author’s poem to leave us these well-known lines, if the account is true it shows in any case that he highly esteemed the message.

The Love of God Lyrics Frederick M. Lehman

1. All to Jesus I surrender;
    All to Him I freely give;
    I will ever love and trust Him,
    In His presence daily live.
    • Refrain:
      I surrender all,
      I surrender all;
      All to Thee, my blessed Savior,
      I surrender all.
  2. All to Jesus I surrender;
    Humbly at His feet I bow,
    Worldly pleasures all forsaken;
    Take me, Jesus, take me now.
  3. All to Jesus I surrender;
    Make me, Savior, wholly Thine;
    Let me feel the Holy Spirit,
    Truly know that Thou art mine.
  4. All to Jesus I surrender;
    Lord, I give myself to Thee;
    Fill me with Thy love and power;
    Let Thy blessing fall on me.
  5. All to Jesus I surrender;
    Now I feel the sacred flame.
    Oh, the joy of full salvation!
    Glory, glory, to His Name!
I Surrender All Lyrics Judson W. Van DeVenter

LOVE GREW WHERE THE BLOOD FELL

John Stallings

See my Jesus on the cross, the people crying
Looking on, a man would think it tragedy
But what the world could not see
Was when they nailed Him to that tree
It broke the chains of sin's captivity.

Love grew where the blood fell
Flow'rs of hope sprang up for men in misery
Sin died where the blood fell
I'm so glad this precious blood has covered me.

Thorns of violence and hate were growing wildly,
And the sorrow they had caused was plain to see
But when the blood came streaming down that cross
Where my Jesus bled and died
It started blossoms of forgiveness growing free!

Love grew where the blood fell
Flow'rs of hope sprang up for men in misery
Sin died where the blood fell
I'm so glad this precious blood has covered me.

And the Lord spake unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt saying,

1 This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you.

3 Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the tenth day of this month they shall take to them every man a lamb, according to the house of their fathers, a lamb for an house:

4 And if the household be too little for the lamb, let him and his neighbour next unto his house take it according to the number of the souls; every man according to his eating shall make your count for the lamb.

5 Your lamb shall be without blemish, a male of the first year: ye shall take it out from the sheep, or from the goats:

6 And ye shall keep it up until the fourteenth day of the same month: and the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel shall kill it in the evening.

7 And they shall take of the blood, and strike it on the two side posts and on the upper door post of the houses, wherein they shall eat it.

8 And they shall eat the flesh in that night, roast with fire, and unleavened bread; and with bitter herbs they shall eat it.

9 Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.

10 And ye shall let nothing of it remain until the morning; and that which remaineth of it until the morning ye shall burn with fire.

11 And thus shall ye eat it; with your loins girded, your shoes on your feet, and your staff in your hand; and ye shall eat it in haste: it is the Lord's passover.

12 For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the Lord.

13 And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.

14 And this day shall be unto you for a memorial; and ye shall keep it a feast to the Lordthroughout your generations; ye shall keep it a feast by an ordinance for ever.

15 Seven days shall ye eat unleavened bread; even the first day ye shall put away leaven out of your houses: for whosoever eateth leavened bread from the first day until the seventh day, that soul shall be cut off from Israel.

16 And in the first day there shall be an holy convocation, and in the seventh day there shall be an holy convocation to you; no manner of work shall be done in them, save that which every man must eat, that only may be done of you.

17 And ye shall observe the feast of unleavened bread; for in this selfsame day have I brought your armies out of the land of Egypt: therefore shall ye observe this day in your generations by an ordinance for ever.

18 In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month at even, ye shall eat unleavened bread, until the one and twentieth day of the month at even.

19 Seven days shall there be no leaven found in your houses: for whosoever eateth that which is leavened, even that soul shall be cut off from the congregation of Israel, whether he be a stranger, or born in the land.

20 Ye shall eat nothing leavened; in all your habitations shall ye eat unleavened bread.

21 Then Moses called for all the elders of Israel, and said unto them, Draw out and take you a lamb according to your families, and kill the passover.

22 And ye shall take a bunch of hyssop, and dip it in the blood that is in the bason, and strike the lintel and the two side posts with the blood that is in the bason; and none of you shall go out at the door of his house until the morning.

23 For the Lord will pass through to smite the Egyptians; and when he seeth the blood upon the lintel, and on the two side posts, the Lord will pass over the door, and will not suffer the destroyer to come in unto your houses to smite you.

24 And ye shall observe this thing for an ordinance to thee and to thy sons for ever.

25 And it shall come to pass, when ye be come to the land which the Lord will give you, according as he hath promised, that ye shall keep this service.

26 And it shall come to pass, when your children shall say unto you, What mean ye by this service?

27 That ye shall say, It is the sacrifice of the Lord's passover, who passed over the houses of the children of Israel in Egypt, when he smote the Egyptians, and delivered our houses. And the people bowed the head and worshipped.

28 And the children of Israel went away, and did as the Lord had commanded Moses and Aaron, so did they.

Exodus 12:1-28

Exodus 12 KJV - And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron - Bible Gateway

and it is written:

John 1:29 King James Version (KJV)
29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

King James Version (KJV)

Forum List

Back