PP's Mission...enough to chill anyone's blood.

Hey, I'm not the one killing babies in black neighborhoods. That's all you guys.

""Several years ago, when 17,000 aborted babies were found in a dumpster outside a pathology laboratory in Los, Angeles, California, some 12-15,000 were observed to be black."
--Erma Clardy Craven (deceased)
Social Worker and Civil Rights Leader

I'm using his reasoning. He states that aborted babies are criminals, and since black women are 3x more likely than white women to get an abortion, I determined he was talking about black babies.

Maybe his line of reasoning isnt' sound?

maybe you're a racist?

actually, there's no maybe about it

Oh, okay. I guess what you're saying is it doesn't matter if we kill vulnerable black populations in Africa. After all, they're just Africans!

Honestly, I have no idea what point you're making, unless that's it.

""Several years ago, when 17,000 aborted babies were found in a dumpster outside a pathology laboratory in Los, Angeles, California, some 12-15,000 were observed to be black."

http://tennesseerighttolife.org/human_life_issues/human_life_issues_abortion_statistics.htm

Abortion and the Black Community

I see what you're saying. 17,000! It seems as though that was from a single clinic. I'd like to know more details about that personally.

Now who is mixing up Africa with African Americans. I know you can't be mistake about what I asked, I did ask it a few times.

Oh, okay. I guess what you're saying is it doesn't matter if we kill vulnerable black populations in Africa. After all, they're just Africans!

Honestly, I have no idea what point you're making, unless that's it.

No, he referring to the fact you have not provided the proof about what you claimed PP is doing in Africa.

Forum List

Back