Powerball now is $900 Million highest jackpot ever

So I heard quick picks are usually winners. So I bought 1 ticket for last wednesday's drawing instead of playing my usual numbers(was my social security numbers brokedown) Dang I woulda had 3 numbers. The payout would be $7. I prefer state lotto's too over Powerball.
Has anyone read this?: Learn How To Increase Your Chances of Winning The Lottery: Richard Lustig: 9781452077468: Amazon.com: Books
by this guy...
lottery winner_0.jpg

Wonder how many fools are selling cars, or trying for second mortgages to buy tickets?

pb_logo.png

Current Estimated Jackpot
$900 Million
$558 Million Cash Value
Winning Numbers 1/6/2016

2 11 47 62 63 17
mpowerplay.png
3X
I did buy two tickets, but I swear I didnt have to sell anything or take out a second mortgage to do it.

what is a quick pick...mini market doesnt sell them...grumpy is on the road and has 7 bucks cash and isnt interested in going to the bank...we are gonna throw 6 bucks to the wind....

YOu don't pick your numbers, the machine does

So I heard quick picks are usually winners. So I bought 1 ticket for last wednesday's drawing instead of playing my usual numbers(was my social security numbers brokedown) Dang I woulda had 3 numbers. The payout would be $7. I prefer state lotto's too over Powerball.
Has anyone read this?: Learn How To Increase Your Chances of Winning The Lottery: Richard Lustig: 9781452077468: Amazon.com: Books
by this guy...
View attachment 59311
YOu don't pick your numbers, the machine does
you can pick your own if you want I think.
Im lazy so I dont, but you can

grandpa if i win.....i will make a huge ass donation to the local food bank...

but if frogs had wings they wouldnt be bumping their asses...

whats that sound.....

o frogs bumping their asses....

Quick pick is when the machine automatically/randomly picks the numbers for you. Powerball tickets are $2 each. A sheet/paper to fill out with numbers you pick by marking out boxes/numbers is provided by the store where you buy tickets.

i pretty much make regular donations to the local food bank......i am not a big time donor but i do what i can...i would love to be able to give a huge donation to several things...

you can tell i dont buy tickets often...sometimes a quick scratch ticket but i got pissed when i found out they expire..and i left mine in the glove till it expired....lost a dollar..damn it....

now if you won....would you get your lawyer to claim it....for ya...i would....i would drive to her office and make her do it all....i would be terrified of losing it...

you can tell i dont buy tickets often...sometimes a quick scratch ticket but i got pissed when i found out they expire..and i left mine in the glove till it expired....lost a dollar..damn it....

now if you won....would you get your lawyer to claim it....for ya...i would....i would drive to her office and make her do it all....i would be terrified of losing it...
I would donate if I won such a large amount, but I would wait until the emotional part of winning was over and I was thinking with a clear mind again.
I would however break it up right from the start and have checks issued to a couple people I know. Family, then there are a couple of 20 some year old girls that I know that would put it to good use, so I would give them a couple million each. other than that? Im not giving to anyone or any organization right away.

Forum List

Back