Poverty and ignorance breeds crime. Economic immigrants and refugees are poor and uneducated. 2+2=4

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
How much of our own comfort are we willing to sacrifice for this feel good bullshit? Do you have any idea how many poor and desperate people there are in the world? I'll give you a hint; there are a fuck load. The first world can't save everybody, and in attempting to do so we're just going to shoot ourselves in the foot. If the left got its way we would actually be fucked. The Republicans do a lot of stupid shit, but thank fuck for their stance on immigration. If we actually want to help these people we need to figure out how to help them where they live.

Do you disappointed lefties want to know why Trump won, and why he will win again? It's because you people would fuck up everything if you had full control of the immigration situation. That one issue is hurting the left badly. If you'd just pull your heads out of your asses and focus on Americans you would start dominating elections.

Last edited:
OP wrote: If we actually want to help these people we need to figure out how to help them where they live.

We tried NAFTA...

...fat lotta good dat did.

• Banned
OP wrote: If we actually want to help these people we need to figure out how to help them where they live.

We tried NAFTA...

Agreed. I don't really know what the answer is, but bringing them here isn't it.

Last edited:
How much of our own comfort are we willing to sacrifice for this feel good bullshit? Do you have any idea how many poor and desperate people there are in the world? I'll give you a hint; there are a fuck load. The first world can't save everybody, and in attempting to do so we're just going to shoot ourselves in the foot. If the left got its way we would actually be fucked. The Republicans do a lot of stupid shit, but thank fuck for their stance on immigration. If we actually want to help these people we need to figure out how to help them where they live.

Do you disappointed lefties want to know why Trump won, and why he will win again? It's because you people would fuck up everything if you had full control of the immigration situation. That one issue is hurting the left badly. If you'd just pull your heads out of your asses and focus on Americans you would start dominating elections.
To help the people of the world in terrible conditions that we made for them is kinda stupid. We need to quit making other nations suffer for our gain.

We tried NAFTA...

The North American Freed Trade Agreement was for corporations not the poor or destitute we made in those nations.

there will always be wars/problems/etc
we let the Vietnamese come over during/after that war
the Bosnians
the Somalians
the Cubans
etc etc etc
...and this after spending MUCHO $$$$$ in their own countries!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to help them THERE!! christ !!...militarily and non-military

• Banned
We need to quit making other nations suffer for our gain.

I agree, but overloading our social programs with poor migrants that are high risk to commit crimes because of their impoverished status is not the answer. Even if everything is our fault the answer is not to bring them here. It won't work, and a lot of people are waking up. Donald WILL win again if the left doesn't start to change its tune on immigration, especially illegal immigration.

USA will be a hugely populated diverse country with 350 million legal residents and then the illegals by 2050 and all are going to be fighting each other over political power , government favors and allowances. People shoulda woke up 40 years ago and stopped the immigration of all types Confounding . [imo]

Many immigrants come to America out of poverty through out our history.

Is there a point here?

Is there a point here?

This is the year 2018 and we face problems unique to the era we live in. The left wants to invite in millions of immigrants/refugees and ignore millions more illegal ones, and God only knows how bad it would be without Republican opposition. How can we hope to have affordable social programs for Americans with that going on? Also poor and uneducated people are going to commit more crime. I recognize not all of them will do that, but a lot will because they're poor and uneducated. I personally can't justify increased victimization of Americans for the sake of foreigners.

Unsurprisingly diminishing the quality of life in America for the sake of foreigners is becoming more and more unpopular among voters.

Last edited:

Is there a point here?

This is the year 2018 and we face problems unique to the era we live in. The left wants to invite in millions of immigrants/refugees and ignore millions more illegal ones, and God only knows how bad it would be without Republican opposition. How can we hope to have affordable social programs for Americans with that going on? Also poor and uneducated people are going to commit more crime. I recognize not all of them will do that, but a lot will because they're poor and uneducated. I personally can't justify increased victimization of Americans for the sake of foreigners.

Unsurprisingly diminishing the quality of life in America for the sake of foreigners is becoming more and more unpopular among voters.
You are wrong about the left.

Is there a point here?

Elaborate and address my points?

Is there a point here?

You are wrong....

He is incomplete.....

In addition to moronic points of view.....they:

1. Just KNOW in their hearts they are right and those in opposition are wrong.
2. Are justified in debasing anyone who does not agree with them.
3. Love big government to enforce THEIR policies.

That should help.

Is there a point here?

This is the year 2018 and we face problems unique to the era we live in. The left wants to invite in millions of immigrants/refugees and ignore millions more illegal ones, and God only knows how bad it would be without Republican opposition.

As a member of the left, no - I don't want to ignore millions of of illegal immigrants. I DO want us to do OUR SHARE in alleviating the world's refugee crisis PARTICULARLY in those countries where we played a part in their demise.

I want illegal immigrants to be treated with the same basic human dignity and rights as any other person in America. That means if they are begging for asylum, they get their hearings, without having their children ripped away and thrown into foster care. It's nothing more than than behaving like a civilized country.

I don't see why that is so abhorrant to you.

How can we hope to have affordable social programs for Americans with that going on? Also poor and uneducated people are going to commit more crime. I recognize not all of them will do that, but a lot will because they're poor and uneducated. I personally can't justify increased victimization of Americans for the sake of foreigners.

Sentence 1: contrary to rightwing mythology, immigrants don't come here for welfare. They come here to work, to try and make a better life than they left. Most work. At crap jobs.

Sentence 2: So what? Immigrants have a lower rate of crime than native born Americans. They are also more likely to be victimized.

Sentence 3: We were all foreigners once...

What diminishing quality of life and what evidence do you have that it is caused by "foreigners"?

I addressed your points.

Is there a point here?

You are wrong....

He is incomplete.....

That should help.

Morons are seldom helpful, but thanks for trying. Next time...remember point 2 as you are debasing those you disagree with.

If you and your ancestors thought the same millions of natives didnt have to lose their lives and land.

Is there a point here?

You are wrong....

He is incomplete.....

That should help.

Morons are seldom helpful, but thanks for trying. Next time...remember point 2 as you are debasing those you disagree with.

When you pull your head out of your ass, I am sure the extra air will get you thinking in the right direction.

Then why is white collar crime occurring at all?

New Topics

Forum List

Back