Postpartum Murder: what harm to non involved individuals and/or political society? HERE IS THE ANSWER

NotfooledbyW

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
Frankeneinstein said: But that doesn't answer the question you first posed and was repeated back to you...what harm does it do to non involved individuals and/or society?.....you've been at this for how long now, 8 or 9 years? frnknvstn.23.09.30 #42

I have been asked and provided many answers to your question Saint Frankeneinstein in several
posts.

Are you truly interested in hearing the answer.

All those who desire to force full term gestation on women and who’ve asked this question of others - stay tuned.

It’s why we Americans of sound mind and industrious bodies give our consent to be governed by ourselves in the first place.

There must be deterrence against all crimes involving two or more postpartum individuals so that all law abiding individuals can live and prisoner in an ordered society.

There is no direct harm to uninvolved persons when murder is committed against a postpartum individual. The harm though comes to every postpartum individual if a cold blooded murderer is not apprehended and convicted and had his liberty based on consent to be governed taken away. It’s deterrence of all crimes that protects when it can all our liberties from birth until death.

nf.23.11.03

Last edited:
Votar Roja said: COMMENT: It is amazing how blind democrats are to the fact that they behave exactly like their slave-owning forbearers by denying personhood to babies today as they did to blacks in the 1800's. vtrrj.23.10.21 #1

OhPleaseJustQuit said: Just too true. OPJQ.23.10.21 #2 to vtrrj.23.10.21 #1

No slave holder that I heard of held persons as slaves to perform work inside their own bodies. Slavery is a human rights violation involving postpartum individuals on both sides.

nf.23.11.03 #2

I wonder if the kenyan lawn jockey ever had postpartum depression after droning children...

obama-droned-kids-png.852324

Frankeneinstein said: But that doesn't answer the question you first posed and was repeated back to you...what harm does it do to non involved individuals and/or society?.....you've been at this for how long now, 8 or 9 years? frnknvstn.23.09.30 #42

I have been asked and provided many answers to your question Saint Frankeneinstein in several
posts.

Are you truly interested in hearing the answer.

All those who desire to force full term gestation on women and who’ve asked this question of others - stay tuned.

It’s why we Americans of sound mind and industrious bodies give our consent to be governed by ourselves in the first place.

There must be deterrence against all crimes involving two or more postpartum individuals so that all law abiding individuals can live and prisoner in an ordered society.

There is no direct harm to uninvolved persons when murder is committed against a postpartum individual. The harm though comes to every postpartum individual if a cold blooded murderer is not apprehended and convicted and had his liberty based on consent to be governed taken away. It’s deterrence of all crimes that protects when it can all our liberties from birth until death.

nf.23.11.03
From even before the time the couple copulates, there is always already life-in-process. The POSPOTUS absurdity is now pushing AI laced with CRT, though this nazism could easily spill over into the main populace, going further than simply abortion issues.

Obama has been gone for a long time now but you`re still wearing your sheet and hood?
You complain as O's crony Tater performs fellatio on Obama by helping get those natural gas fields off the Israeli coast exploited?

Klan meeting is being held.
No, Einstein, it's always in progress. POSPOTUS' coming exploitation of the gas fields will attempt to monoplolize now that Nordstream 2 has been eliminated. All those in this inner circle will benefit. Those outside the circle are correctly defined by the concept, kuklos exothen. Your not educated enough on that concept to debate it, and we have others things to do today. Sorry.

Obama has been gone for a long time now but you`re still wearing your sheet and hood?

The KKK was formed by democrats and will always be the democrat legacy. KKK Byrd and his disciples (Briben) will be a stain on this country for generations. I wonder if Briben chose the alias "Robert L Burns" as a tribute to Byrd. Interesting... hmm?

But back to reality, yes I will oppose your thought leaders as long as they continue to fuck children.

pedocrat.jpg

The Pedolicans are a hoot. None of their Republican senators and representatives from the South voted for the VRA or the CA.

A majority combination of northern and western Democrats and Republicans passed both laws.

Mr. Friscus said: “So what if someone “doesn’t recognize” laws against murder? Suppose they kill your family.. will you be like “aww well hey, he didn’t recognize the laws so.. I can’t be angry!””
mrfrscs.23.05.01 #409

Will you think about something Saint Mrfriscus by asking yourself if comparing “someone who kills a family” to a “woman who aborts a fetus”

Does the “someone” murder a family that is living inside his/her body at the time. and is it a distinction that such a womb living family cannot live independently outside of a womb?

nf.23.11.04 #12

Forum List

Back