Gestation starts at conception and continues until birth. 25 to 50% are naturally aborted. What is harm to public under US Constitution?

znglw.23 04.06
#6 to #3

If you Saint Zaangalwena

"Zaangalewa". And thanks for the nice title "Saint" although it means only "asshole" in this context in your view to see the world.

believe in one of the revealed religion gods

I believe in god - and you have not any light idea what you try to speak about in this context.

and that a human being is created by that god at conception; could you explain why that God kills up to half the human beings he creates before existing 20 weeks in a gestational stage of development by abortion in the aftermath of a miscarriage?

God kills no one. But indeed life here on Earth is life-threatening and will end always with the biological death of everyone. Biologically a gestation is an unbelievable complex process so lots of things are able to go wrong. But for sure is an abortion - in every abortion dies a human being - not a natural way to die. Other human beings kill this human being. In general is my problem that the death of a human being is not able to be a human right. This is without any form of logic.

Last edited:
frgdwrd.23.09.28

Natural rights come from nature or Natures God, the latter not to be confused with a revealed religion’s God; as follows:

In the first two paragraphs of that fateful document adopted by the Second Continental Congress on July 4, 1776, Jefferson revealed his idea of natural rights in the often-quoted phrases, “all men are created equal,” “inalienable rights,” and “life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.”​
Educated during the Age of Enlightenment of the 17th and 18th centuries, Jefferson adopted the beliefs of philosophers who used reason and science to explain human behavior. Like those thinkers, Jefferson believed universal adherence to the “laws of nature” to be the key to advancing humanity.​
Many historians agree that Jefferson drew most of his beliefs in the importance of natural rights he expressed in the Declaration of Independence from the Second Treatise of Government, written by renowned English philosopher John Locke in 1689, as England’s own Glorious Revolution was overthrowing the reign of King James II.​
The assertion is hard to deny because, in his paper, Locke wrote that all people are born with certain, God-given “inalienable” natural rights that governments can neither grant nor revoke, including “life, liberty, and property.”​
Locke also argued that along with land and belongings, “property” included the individual’s “self,” which included well being or happiness.​
Locke also believed that it was the single most important duty of governments to protect the God-given natural rights of their citizens. In return, Locke expected those citizens to follow the legal laws enacted by the government. Should the government break this “contract” with its citizens by enacting “a long train of abuses,” the citizens had the right to abolish and replace that government.​
frgdwrd.23.04.06

znglw.23 04.06
#6 to #3

If you Saint Zaangalwena believe in one of the revealed religion gods and that a human being is created by that god at conception; could you explain why that God kills up to half the human beings he creates before existing 20 weeks in a gestational stage of development by abortion in the aftermath of a miscarriage?

nf.23.09.28

Well, "nature" is humans. We are natural beings, we have brains, which are natural, and we have made rights....

Roe v Ward was always wrong. The death of a human being is not a private decision. And it is not difficult not to have a baby.
The death of a brainless womb being is a very private decision left solely to the person having the womb in which the baby fetus resides.
In general is my problem that the death of a human being is not able to be a human right. This is without any form of logic.
Has anyone from the Democratic Party busted down your door to force you to put your very own brainless womb being to death?

Democrats won the latest presidential
election. White Christian nationalists and the Saving Baby Fetus cult could not accept their superior moral crusade lost so the election became stolen.

Election denial is a process of corruption to further compliance with an authoritarian agenda to end government by consent of the governed by majority rule to submission to strongman and most armed rule.

Saving Baby Fetus is at the center of the push to destroy democracy as designed in America. Trump’s cult was ready made for a strongman like him to lead. He was elected because that is what the saving baby fetus cult wants. Baby Fetus needs a white Christian nation to eliminate individual liberty to grow up in a proper white male dominated world.

Some candidates have promoted the idea that America -- explicitly founded with no state religion -- should go back to being a "Christian nation," subject to Biblical dictates and led by someone they say was sent or inspired by God: Donald Trump.​
Trump hardly discourages such talk. Speaking at a rally in Texas in late October, he told the audience, "As long as we are confident, united, and loyal to the cause, the tyrants we're fighting do not stand even a chance. Because we are Americans, and Americans kneel to God and to God alone … We are one movement, one people, one family and one glorious nation under God."​

PHOTO: Former President Donald Trump gives the keynote address at the Faith & Freedom Coalition during their annual Road To Majority Policy Conference at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center, June 17, 2022, in Nashville, Tenn.
Former President Donald Trump gives the keynote address at the Faith & Freedom Coalition Seth Herald/Getty Images​
At a Faith and Freedom Coalition conference in Nashville, Tennessee, in June, he told the audience that "we believe that America's destiny depends on upholding the Judeo-Christian values and principles of our nation's founding, and above all else, we know this: in America we don't worship government -- we worship God."​
Lol....nobody cares about January 6th

NFBW: Yes individual unique human life starts at conception. I agree absolutely thoroughly 100 percent. If that it what this discussion is about - period!!!! - what is your nastiness all about.

Yes life begins at conception. It is both science and Catholic doctrine called Humanae Vitae. HV comes from revealed religion dealing with sins against God and sins against the personal individual beings that God creates to have a personal relation ship with as I have tried to understand it.

God kills no one.
In Catholic doctrine believers are taught that humans must not intervene in the reproductive process in any way because each new human life is created in HIS image and to terminate HIS Creation is a sin.

Life begins at conception. It is both science and a Catholic doctrine called Humanae Vitae. The doctrine teaches that God wants a personal relationship with every unique life He creates at conception.

Some, perhaps as many as half of those new lifes, die of natural causes within 20 weeks of conception. Why do you say your conception of God is not involved in killing those that you consider to be innocent human beings?

Last edited:
Which God kills no one?

I said "God kills no one" and I will now not try to start to begin your education only because you do not like to understand the first three letter word of a totally simple sentence with 4 words and 13 letters.

znglw.23.09.29
#11,250
Go back day by day of your life and tell me when you started not to be a human being any longer so everyone in the world had had the right to kill you when he had manipulated your mother to agree with the death of her own child - when she had agreed with your death.
I became a human being the exact day that I came out of the birth canal of my beloved mother, kicking and screaming. Probably thinking what the fuck is going on here. My first question.

znglw.23.09.29
#11,250

I became a human being the exact day that I came out of the birth canal of my beloved mother ...

Why was you the day before you was pressed from your mother through her birth canal no human being?

"No one can admire your beauty," said the devil to God on high.
"And I painted myself on the wall,
no one can see that either! Why this eternal darkness?
Excuse me, God, I don't understand!" --
"You are right!" cried the Lord to the devil, and he said:
"Let there be light!"

"Well," said the devil to the Lord, "you have created day and night.
but when it is day, where will you play, when it is night, where will you sleep?
"You are right!" cried the good Lord, "you know the Lord never builds
on sand!" And he immediately took the sky and put it
repaired.

"Well done," said the devil, "you now live as it should be.
Only the view you have is not yet worthy of you!
"Yes, colorful flowers shall bloom on the earth, I want to see colors
I want to see colors," cried the Lord, and he also created the green forests,
and he created the blue sea.

"Praise be!" cried the devil, "you have performed a miracle!
You have made the earth below more beautiful than your own sky
More beautiful than your own heaven? The Lord did not like to hear that,
and he quickly adorned it with jewels, that were sun,
Moon and stars.

"What splendor," exulted the devil, "psalms shall
resound, but the trouble is, noble lord, there is no one to
to sing them!" --
"Then singers must come!" cried God, "chattering to me,
meowing, warbling, barking to me, roaring to me!"
And the Lord created the animals.

"Beloved Lord," slimed the devil, "you have performed five miracles;
but are you not missing one more creature made in your image?"
"Make that yourself!" said the dear Lord, "I am tired, I want to
sleep!"

And so, on the sixth day, the devil created man.

Last edited:
Does Government have a CONSTITUTIONAL right to pass laws that restrict the liberty of a gestating individual if the action taken under the liberty of the individual causes no harm to the public outside of her private circle of family and friends?

Can anyone make the case that natural abortion inflicts one iota of a harm to the general public or any individual physically mentally or morally?

Gestation starts at conception and continues until birth. It is considered to be somewhere in a range of 25 to 50% conceptions that are naturally aborted.

What is the harm to non-involved individuals or to society if gestation is aborted?

Can't just call them pregnant women, can ya?

There is a difference between acts of nature and acts of man.

miscarriages are caused by multiple things, fetal non viability, maternal sickness, maternal substance abuse, or just rotten luck.

None of those involve a considered conscious act to end another life.

That's the difference.

Does Government have a CONSTITUTIONAL right to pass laws that restrict the liberty of a gestating individual if the action taken under the liberty of the individual causes no harm to the public outside of her private circle of family and friends?

Can anyone make the case that natural abortion inflicts one iota of a harm to the general public or any individual physically mentally or morally?

Gestation starts at conception and continues until birth. It is considered to be somewhere in a range of 25 to 50% conceptions that are naturally aborted.

What is the harm to non-involved individuals or to society if gestation is aborted?
Reviewing the 9th and 10th Amendments, government has enumerated powers (not rights). We the people have rights (not powers). We surrender a few rights to empower the government we created.

There is a difference between acts of nature and acts of man.
And yet a unique situation exists in a free and independent woman’s body when pregnant in earliest stages when a brainless living organism has become part of her body

Your “act of man” that is taking an individual “brain alive” person’s life is incomparable to the elective medical procedure of abortion taking a non-person’s life.

rdrnnr.23.09.29
If babies aren't alive in the womb then how does abortion exist? After all, how can you kill somebody who was never alive in the first place?

yvdnvr.23.09.29
the evil left will never admit that a child in the womb is a living human being .. the left is perverted ,insane , gender confused, death cult

Every abortion kills and causes a brainless womb human being to die when aborted within the first 23 weeks of gestation. Period.

So please answer me this:

nf.23.09.27

yvdnvr.23.09.29 #35 if your question is does an abortion kill a living human being the answer is yes it does death cultist .”

My question was very clear;

nf.23.09.29 #34

Last edited:
Every abortion kills and causes a brainless womb human being to die when aborted within the first 23 weeks of gestation. Period.

So please answer me this:
if your question is does an abortion kill a living human being the answer is yes it does death cultist .

The death of a brainless womb being is a very private decision left solely to the person having the womb in which the baby fetus resides.

Has anyone from the Democratic Party busted down your door to force you to put your very own brainless womb being to death?

Democrats won the latest presidential
election. White Christian nationalists and the Saving Baby Fetus cult could not accept their superior moral crusade lost so the election became stolen.

Election denial is a process of corruption to further compliance with an authoritarian agenda to end government by consent of the governed by majority rule to submission to strongman and most armed rule.

Saving Baby Fetus is at the center of the push to destroy democracy as designed in America. Trump’s cult was ready made for a strongman like him to lead. He was elected because that is what the saving baby fetus cult wants. Baby Fetus needs a white Christian nation to eliminate individual liberty to grow up in a proper white male dominated world.

Some candidates have promoted the idea that America -- explicitly founded with no state religion -- should go back to being a "Christian nation," subject to Biblical dictates and led by someone they say was sent or inspired by God: Donald Trump.​
Trump hardly discourages such talk. Speaking at a rally in Texas in late October, he told the audience, "As long as we are confident, united, and loyal to the cause, the tyrants we're fighting do not stand even a chance. Because we are Americans, and Americans kneel to God and to God alone … We are one movement, one people, one family and one glorious nation under God."​

PHOTO: Former President Donald Trump gives the keynote address at the Faith & Freedom Coalition during their annual Road To Majority Policy Conference at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center, June 17, 2022, in Nashville, Tenn.
Former President Donald Trump gives the keynote address at the Faith & Freedom Coalition Seth Herald/Getty Images​
At a Faith and Freedom Coalition conference in Nashville, Tennessee, in June, he told the audience that "we believe that America's destiny depends on upholding the Judeo-Christian values and principles of our nation's founding, and above all else, we know this: in America we don't worship government -- we worship God."​

the death cultist calls a child in the womb a womb being ... disgusting .

yvdnvr.23.09.29
the death cultist calls a child in the womb a womb being ... disgusting .

yvdnvr.23.09.29 #2 “the evil left will never admit that a child in the womb is a living human being .. the left is perverted ,insane , gender confused, death cult”​
nf.23.09.29 #34 to yvdnvr.23.09.29 #2 “Every abortion kills and causes a brainless womb human being to die when aborted within the first 23 weeks of gestation. Period.​
Gestation starts at conception and continues until birth. It is considered to be somewhere in a range of 25 to 50% conceptions that are naturally aborted.​
So please answer me this:​
What is the harm to non-involved individuals or to society if gestation is aborted?​
yvdnvr.23.09.29 #35 if your question is does an abortion kill a living human being the answer is yes it does death cultist .”​

nf.23.09.29 #37

znglw.23.08.29
Why was you the day before you was pressed from your mother through her birth canal no human being?
On that day I took my first breath and God breathed divine spirit and the mystery of human consciousness into me. Basically a soul. Preborn’s just don’t have a soul until they take a first breath.

I am not Jewish, but as a rational theist like Washington, Adams, Jefferson and Madison The sanctity of life being merged with a material body at first breath is a much more rational answer than guessing that it happens at conception. And that rational thinking is bolstered by the fact that miscarriages are real and frequently resulting in some kind of coding error. I don’t think a supreme creator of the universe could have designed such a reckless reproductive operation for humans to be some sort of dominant intelligent steward of his creation when they go forth and multiply.

Here’s more;

thssm.23.08.17 to #10,332 “Well, I’m not Jewish and I don’t know what their belief system is..but I’ll say it like this. God only ever breathed life into one person, and that is Adam.”​

nf.23.08.18 #10,336 to #10,332 “Is It possible that God knows Judaism and Jews are ok? Jewish law does not consider a person (Heb. nefesh, lit. “soul”) until it has been born. The fetus is regarded as a part of the mother’s body and not a separate being until it begins to egress from the womb during parturition (childbirth)​
Rabbi Schneur Zalman explains that the Torah’s use of the word “breath” to describe the Neshama, to teach that it comes from the essence of God, and he refers to it as a “part of God.”[15]Rabbi Aryeh Kaplan (1934-1983) provides additional insights into this metaphor: [16]
“God's exhaling a soul can be compared to a glassblower forming a vessel. The breath (neshama) first leaves his lips, travels as a wind (ruach) and finally comes to rest (nefesh) in the vessel.​
Of these three levels of the soul, neshama is, therefore, the highest and closest to God, while nefesh is that aspect of the soul residing in the body. Ruach stands between the two, binding man to his spiritual Source. It is for this reason that Divine Inspiration is called Ruach HaKodesh in Hebrew.​
The Torah is teaching us that the human soul came directly from God's innermost essence in the same way that a breath issues forth from a person's lungs and chest cavity. The rest of creation, on the other hand, was created with speech,[17] which is a lower level.”​

nf.23.09.29 #38

Last edited:
yvdnvr.23.09.29 #35 if your question is does an abortion kill a living human being the answer is yes it does death cultist .”

nf.23.09.29 #34
Besides the obvious, the loss of a life, there have been 60+million abortions in the United States since 1973, and the United States population is currently in decline. It directly effects society, especially with the decline of future generations.

Forum List

Back