Post A Message to The Future Here.

Dear Future,

If you study us, please forgive us for our liberals. They probably meant well, but as your review of the nonsense they write will confirm, they were rather quite tragically Stupid. Blind. Ignorant. Often hateful. Ugly. Foul smelling. Dishonest. Misguided. Uneducable. Arrogant. Baselessly self righteous. And Stupid.

Yes. I did mention that they were stupid twice. They were really REALLY stupid.

Sorry about them.

Hope you got past their numerous fuck ups.

Sincerely,

Us from your Past (except for the liberals, of course).

Well for both you and Mr. Clean, I'm presuming that by the time any humans unearth the time capsule, by then they won't have a clue what "liberal" means nor will they know who Ronald Reagan was. Any message I have would be addressed on that presumption, so it would be rather vague, such as, the people of earth reached XXXXXXX billion strong, and we had developed enough weapons to destroy those we disagreed with, and we finally did, leaving no winners. So good luck trying to figure out who was right and who was wrong, because in The End, it really didn't much matter.

Dear Future,

If you study us, please forgive us for our liberals. They probably meant well, but as your review of the nonsense they write will confirm, they were rather quite tragically Stupid. Blind. Ignorant. Often hateful. Ugly. Foul smelling. Dishonest. Misguided. Uneducable. Arrogant. Baselessly self righteous. And Stupid.

Sorry about them.

Sincerely,

:lol:

I just rep'd you for this, then saw it was part of your signature so you won't know why.

Before deciding..... ask yourself, "Is anyone really going to care in 100 years?"

Dear Future,

Sorry about them.

Sincerely,

Well for both you and Mr. Clean, I'm presuming that by the time any humans unearth the time capsule, by then they won't have a clue what "liberal" means nor will they know who Ronald Reagan was. Any message I have would be addressed on that presumption, so it would be rather vague, such as, the people of earth reached XXXXXXX billion strong, and we had developed enough weapons to destroy those we disagreed with, and we finally did, leaving no winners. So good luck trying to figure out who was right and who was wrong, because in The End, it really didn't much matter.

I'll bet anyone a dollar that enough of Western 'Civilization' survives to Y3K that the name 'Reagan' will be at least as well known as Caesar is today but probably won't have a salad named after him.

I'll also bet that 'Liberal thinking' will be a way of life, even if they don't call it by that name. A rose by any other name....

If you can read this, either our luck as a semi-sentient species evolving on a random wet rock as it circles a common star is holding or God really does love us.

Either way, it's still working..... doesn't life just :rock: ?!?

Merry Christmas, Circa 2010!

'And the LORD spoke thus: Behold, the end of the world shall come and I shall cleanse the Earth of the sinners and thus will come the second Thunder Judgement

and the LORD spoke to me the date of the end of days, and was to be so48gN8r'

*FILE CORRUPTED: UNABLE TO READ REMAINING CONTENTS*

Last edited:
Dear Future: Do not invade Russian in the winter. Also, just give up on Afghanistan, or whatever you're calling it now. Oh, and no, the Jews and the Muslims can't just get along, so stop asking.

Back in our day, we defined safe sex as being sure the husband was at work....

Dear Future:

Did the Naked Gun Body Condom thing ever catch on?

images
They already have them at Spencers

Dear Future: Do not invade Russian in the winter. Also, just give up on Afghanistan, or whatever you're calling it now. Oh, and no, the Jews and the Muslims can't just get along, so stop asking.

:eusa_think: Perhaps we should stop giving them guns and instead send them over to the tittie bar for some b:boobies:bies and :beer:

Merry Christmas, Jews and Muslims!

I'm sorry our government couldn't get spending under control and now we're owned by International Bankers.

I'm betting that momma's li'l bastards will soon figure out the best size and scope for the tool known as 'government' and Y3K sees humans reaching for the stars.

I'm optimistic. For both the next twenty years and for the rest of this millennium.

The planet got small and intimate through technology while there were still a nice variety of societies, economies and governments for evolution to work with. Evolution likes variety. I think the grandchildren of my children will be as thankful they are not living my life as I am that I don't need to keep a horse alive and speaking to me to go farther than 20 miles.

Dear 2099: The world didn't end the last two times. You don't need 2 tons of toilet paper and a bomb shelter to make it through New Years. You will, however, need one more bottle of champagne and a designated driver if you're going to someone else's place.

Forum List

Back