Post a Message to Israels Future Here.

I learned a lot in my http://www.usmessageboard.com/israel-and-palestine/365580-jewish-democracy.html#post9454324 thread. Thanks if you participated.

Apparently, the 'boots on the ground' politics in the state of Israel do allow for voting representation for citizens, regardless of ethnicity and/or beliefs.
Kudos! :thup:

I'm learning that the problems in Israel have less to do with what religions various individuals practice, and more to do with the ongoing restrictions on the people living in the territory known as Gaza.

I've heard the situation there described as a military occupation, though no troops are quartered there permanently. IMHO the border restrictions alone, and being 100% surrounded by the Israeli military, has all the earmarks of an occupation.

In my brutally honest humble opinion, what's gone on in Gaza for my entire lifeTime now has been far worse than an occupation. As the years have dragged on with no political solution to the blockade, it has turned in to one population of Monkeys starving another population of Monkeys of Progress.

The Israelis may have had 'damn good' reasons to put the people who ended up in Gaza into that particular fenced-off sand-box at the time they did it, but all these years later it's become cruel.

Gaza is a sealed refugee camp. And it is currently being bombed into oblivion.

I never said that the list of things on the wrong side of history was a short one.

My point here is this: What's next? The Israelis may have had good reasons for creating Gaza, but the blockade can't go on forever. What's next?

Nothing else is next. There's nothing else needed in the life of a Jew but strife. And isolation. They thrive on both. That's why they created Gaza in the first place.

But, I'll hand them this- they make dandy gizmos. :thup:

The future? I can see a future brighter when Gaza declared part of Egypt jurisdiction first by cutting the terrorism from the position of power completely, the west bank will be under full Israeli control and only Israeli ID carriers would be allowed to live in there, those will receive Egyptian ID. and will be resettled with support of Israeli -Egyptian. Government in Egypt including Gaza strip.

... what's gone on in Gaza for my entire lifeTime now has been far worse than an occupation. As the years have dragged on with no political solution to the blockade, it has turned in to one population of Monkeys starving another population of Monkeys of Progress.
Knew there would be a good joke there somewhere!
starvation - a state of extreme hunger resulting from lack of essential nutrients over a prolonged period.
Since hamasabad fems rank second in obesity after the saudi ones, we may classify "starving another population" as an orwellian joke! Like "palistanians occupation". They don't have a job - they have an occupation! Well, occupational hazards come as strings attached, but definitely gains outweigh the risks, as hamasabad fems very amply confirm, of course.

Starving them of PROGRESS, Dude.

Please read the posts before commenting. Thanks!
Only those who starve their people of progress is Hamas, don't make any mistakes about it, Hamas never negotiated, never called for ceasefire, and never said anything about progress as they are busy milking the civilians, as we've seen in many totalitarian societies before.
So you may not agree with some of the rules in Israel, that's fine, I never said Israel is perfect, But can you agree with a dictatorship rule in Gaza?

Oh man Avg-Joe.. That's an observation that TRANSCENDS this conflict. The lack of "progress" stems directly from a value difference that you and I have trouble understanding.

It's hard to build an economy or infrastructure when you don't value education or participating in international trade. Even Egypt has kept tight controls on their border checkpoint and STILL to this day does not allow free trade with the Hamas Govt. The US officially SUPPORTS the blockade since Hamas assumed power there.

The split amongst the West Bank Palestinian representation and Gaza is a serious issue.
Even the Arab League cannot mend this violent split.
Israel is not capable of fixing all these issues. They have to deal with their OWN politics and economics.. The perception that this is all under THEIR control and they can mold a peaceful UNIFIED neighbor state is just plain wrong..

Gaza was once just the southern coastal region of Palestine. There was nothing special about it until the Palestinians expelled from southern Israel had to have somewhere to go. So Israel put them in refugee camps in Gaza. Of course, they don't want to stay there, they want to go home, and so they are trying to destroy the regime that keeps Israel Jewish at their expense. This provides additional justification (in Zionist minds) for further land grabbing and expulsion.

My message to Israel's future would be ... you will one day, by one means or another, be secular and democratic.

"Removing" all Zionists means wiping the current population of Jews,and non-Jews who supported Israel of course -99% of the current population- get lost Amity. :cuckoo:

Who said "removing all Zionists?"

And what makes you think 99% of Israelis are Zionists? If you include Palestinian citizens I would be so surprised if it was more than 50%. Over 1/3 of Jewish Israelis now say they are not Zionist.

In Israel there are no "Palestinian citizens". Those who are Palestinians don't have blue IDs.

Your terminology is decietful and dishonest. You should work on that.

flak-----for scholarly discussion go elsewhere. ------at least 75% of the posters here have no idea
what you just said----------and even brilliant me was forced to <gasp> THINK

AVG-JOE, et al,

That is right! Nothing lasts forever.

I never said that the list of things on the wrong side of history was a short one.

My point here is this: What's next? The Israelis may have had good reasons for creating Gaza, but the blockade can't go on forever. What's next?

At some point, the Arab-Palestinians will come to a realization that "peace" means progress and prosperity. When that happens, the paradigm will shift.

Most Respectfully,
R

Generally speaking, the future holds one of three possible outcomes. At some point in time the population living in Israel will absorb the population living in Gaza, free the population living in Gaza, or outlive the population living in Gaza.

There are no other potential outcomes, generally speaking.

So far in my lifetime, the Israelis seem to be kind of focusing on the last choice and, while I appreciate the profitability of that policy direction, it's been a messy mother-fucker to watch, and it ain't getting any prettier.

That's all.​

Especially when the ancient stories that define The God of Abraham, as described in The Torah, The New Testament and The Koran are involved.
:(

I learned a lot in my http://www.usmessageboard.com/israel-and-palestine/365580-jewish-democracy.html#post9454324 thread. Thanks if you participated.

Apparently, the 'boots on the ground' politics in the state of Israel do allow for voting representation for citizens, regardless of ethnicity and/or beliefs.
Kudos! :thup:

I'm learning that the problems in Israel have less to do with what religions various individuals practice, and more to do with the ongoing restrictions on the people living in the territory known as Gaza.

I've heard the situation there described as a military occupation, though no troops are quartered there permanently. IMHO the border restrictions alone, and being 100% surrounded by the Israeli military, has all the earmarks of an occupation.

In my brutally honest humble opinion, what's gone on in Gaza for my entire lifeTime now has been far worse than an occupation. As the years have dragged on with no political solution to the blockade, it has turned in to one population of Monkeys starving another population of Monkeys of Progress.

The Israelis may have had 'damn good' reasons to put the people who ended up in Gaza into that particular fenced-off sand-box at the time they did it, but all these years later it's become cruel.

Gaza is a sealed refugee camp. And it is currently being bombed into oblivion.

:(

[MENTION=49350]amity1844[/MENTION] even your Neturei Karta which considered radicals among every society in Israel and out are Zionists,they pray to the day they live under the Messiah rule in Israel and they doesn't speak Hebrew because they say its sacred which is all fine by me except - they prefer to see Jews slaughtered by who-else-not so I don't even think you know about Zionism that much..but EVEN if 51% of the Jews are Zionists which is NOT true, but even if it is, I still call it Anti-Semitic since it targeting one major motive within ethnic group that only they have in common.
Like I said before its anti-Semitics in a new dress of 'Zion' like that would explain why less Jews die every year since we got that new nickname.

Oh man Avg-Joe.. That's an observation that TRANSCENDS this conflict. The lack of "progress" stems directly from a value difference that you and I have trouble understanding.

It's hard to build an economy or infrastructure when you don't value education or participating in international trade. Even Egypt has kept tight controls on their border checkpoint and STILL to this day does not allow free trade with the Hamas Govt. The US officially SUPPORTS the blockade since Hamas assumed power there.

The split amongst the West Bank Palestinian representation and Gaza is a serious issue.
Even the Arab League cannot mend this violent split.
Israel is not capable of fixing all these issues. They have to deal with their OWN politics and economics.. The perception that this is all under THEIR control and they can mold a peaceful UNIFIED neighbor state is just plain wrong..

I've said more than once that Gaza may well have been created for all the right reasons, but...
:dunno: Indefinitely?​

Forum List

Back