Egypt is sick of Hamas

Daniyel

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
LA

Pay VERY close attention to the subtitles I'm very good with lips reading and my Arabic is pretty good, this is very accurate.
I'm sure you can get the exact picture I got, Hamas/Muslim Brotherhood (Also confessing they are Egyptians/Saudi Arabians btw) Being banned in Egypt, still disappointing the Arab world and the totalitarianism of Hamas is exposed, Egypt - is sick of them as hell - pretty much don't care specially after el-Sisi was elected (96%) and the ceasefire was rejected,
I Can only hope that the people of Gaza will revolt against Hamas and the Islamic Jihad since this road was pretty counter-productive so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAfENxzv2mc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Egen1XTEU8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALu3cpdcSPQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VtENBF_yjo

Pay VERY close attention to the subtitles I'm very good with lips reading and my Arabic is pretty good, this is very accurate.
I'm sure you can get the exact picture I got, Hamas/Muslim Brotherhood (Also confessing they are Egyptians/Saudi Arabians btw) Being banned in Egypt, still disappointing the Arab world and the totalitarianism of Hamas is exposed, Egypt - is sick of them as hell - pretty much don't care specially after el-Sisi was elected (96%) and the ceasefire was rejected,
I Can only hope that the people of Gaza will revolt against Hamas and the Islamic Jihad since this road was pretty counter-productive so far.
Who isn't. Even the Palis are sick of them.

even the dog whisperer would have trouble fixing this angry beast.
everyone is giving up on hamas.

Hamas reminds them of all the other Islamists groups wreaking havoc all over the Middle East and the world. Same savage Islamic animals, different geographical location.

Hamas reminds them of all the other Islamists groups wreaking havoc all over the Middle East and the world. Same savage Islamic animals, different geographical location.

It's....all our fault. Rich arabs fund all these evil terrorist groups:

Al queda
The taliban
Al sha-blob
Hamas
Islamic Jihad
Hezbollah
Isis
etc

I feel: we are to blame. we buy oil and do bizness with these arab/muslim countries. who in turn takes your $$ and gives it to alll those terrorist groups.

That isis, is funded by RICH muslims/arabs. we help fund them "we" as in: every country on the face of the earth who buys oil from all the middle east oil-producing countries. the fucking hypocrisy and ignorance of it all.

it's all our fault, these terrorist groups. we keep them afloat. go to the gas station and fill-er-up ! we're funding terrorism. that's how I look at it. not to mention, the ignorance of 'any country' in this day & age doing other types of business (forking over 'weapons') to these muslim countries ...is incomprehensible - talk about "what is sickening"

It's....all our fault. Rich arabs fund all these evil terrorist groups:

Al queda
The taliban
Al sha-blob
Hamas
Islamic Jihad
Hezbollah
Isis
etc

I feel: we are to blame. we buy oil and do bizness with these arab/muslim countries. who in turn takes your $$ and gives it to alll those terrorist groups.

That isis, is funded by RICH muslims/arabs. we help fund them "we" as in: every country on the face of the earth who buys oil from all the middle east oil-producing countries. the fucking hypocrisy and ignorance of it all.

it's all our fault, these terrorist groups. we keep them afloat. go to the gas station and fill-er-up ! we're funding terrorism. that's how I look at it. not to mention, the ignorance of 'any country' in this day & age doing other types of business (forking over 'weapons') to these muslim countries ...is incomprehensible - talk about "what is sickening"

The world buys arab oil. Canada is our main source of imported oil not the middle east.

Forum List

Back