Portland truck attack suspect arrested

Not sure there is any point in further discussion...no one here supports rioters and looters. No one. But that is the only argument you have.

But you also have to have justice for those who who were not breaking the law and were only exercising their rights with out violence. They too are innocent victims. It seems hypocritical to eliminate them from all consideration.

Worse, you have to ask do they have a job? Etc. Kind of like the rightists typically tear apart victims of police abuse or venue, like Arbery or Floyd. You have to find something to justify the killing. So what if Labelle was jobless or wanting to go bum around the world? Does that make his life of less value?

If Feds had not interfered in this, this wouldn't have happened, and those poorly prepared border agents and federal marshals would not injured, and the protests would not have flared up into another huge dumpster fire. They had died down, were pretty much confined to a small area, and the authorities begged them not to interfere. They said it would make the situation worse and it did. Imagine the outrage if they had gone in like that at takeover of Malheur wildlife refuge (federal property)...oh wait..you were outraged...

Everytime someone calls the riots, "peaceful protests" they are supporting the riots with their lies.

EVERYTIME, someone cries "Wacism" they are supporting the riots, with justifications.

EVERYTIME someone blames Trump they are supporting the riots by blame shifting.

I could go on. FOR YEARS.

He wasn’t rioting.

He was violating a protest zone set-up by Federal Officers to keep these commie Anarchists from attacking a Fed Ct House for the 20th night in a row.. That's called "protest control".. There's your free speech limit when the CITY wouldn't protect Federal property.. Contact the MAYOR and COUNCIL and BLAME THEM for his injuries..

Mayor FINALLY AGREED.. Said that "protest" doesn't include arson fires when people are inside a building". Think I got that quote close enough...

Nobody here hitting on the peaceful protests. You're doing a protest about protests that are NOT an issue.. There HAVE been incidents even where the NYC police schedule to MARCH with BLM and radical thugs ATTACKED THAT MARCH.. Injured the NYPD Police Chief BADLY..

Think we all REALIZE what happened there.. DO YOU???

Chief of Department Terence Monahan — the NYPD’s highest-ranking uniformed officer — suffered a broken finger during the clashes on the bridge, sources said.

Video shows Monahan climbing the fence to trade blows with an anti-cop activist during a wild brawl on the walkway between counter-demonstrators and uniformed bicycle cops.

An organizer of the march across the bridge, Tony Herbert, said the group — which included a contingent from the Sergeants Benevolent Association — was heading from Manhattan to Brooklyn when anti-cop activists “jumped off the walk onto the roadway” around 11 a.m.

“They said they did it peacefully. How do you do it peacefully when you have somebody swinging a cane?” Herbert said.

The NYPD said 37 people were arrested, but details weren’t immediately available.

injured-cops-75.jpg

injured-cops-76.jpg

Protesters REMAINING NOW in Portland/Seattle, LA have DROPPED George Floyd from their top 10 graffiti scrawls.. HIS name replaced with "looting is reparations", KILL Bezos, Torch Starbucks....

He wasn’t doing anything illegal. If you look at the video he was across the road. He wasn’t breaking any law. He was doing nothing to deserve getting shot in the head and permanently maimed. It amazes me that folks defend that. I hope they sue the hell out of the government.
I'd like to give the fed who shot the dumb ass a medal.........He could have stayed home.......they have been throwing piss and shit at them..........they have blinded officers............oh well.........taste the Karma............

Welcome to LIBERAL UTOPIA...........were the libs protect the criminals and hate the police...........

So glad I don't live in a place like that............try it here.......will not last long.
Welcome to Utopia where cons promote the shooting of innocent people (but only if they are the wrong demographic or ideology or religion).

Why do you lie like this? The ONLY people they are advocating shooting are violent rioters. Other than the occasional loon, that we all denounce, there is only one adjective being used, VIOLENT RIOTERS.

You, on the other hand, never denounce the black racists, like im2, and asslips, and especially paul essien who have advocated the murder of white children.

What the hell.....

The first thing: Donovan Labelle was not a violent rioter. He got shot. In the head. And folks here support stuff like that.

Second thing - is there some kind of score card where I must go around and denounce those you consider racists or converse on those threads just to denounce them? If so, I'm. to playing that game. I don't keep score, but if you wish to, it's on you and nothing to do with this topic since...in case you didn't NOTICE...a lot of these rioters are white....
I support ending this BS by all means necessary including lethal force.............I would declare martial law.......and under the insurection act I would deploy national guard and U.S. military to Portland and other cities to end this............the E.O. would state to end it be all necessary means including the authorization to shoot looters..........

I guarantee you it would be over quick.

So...that's what they should have done when radicals occupied the Malheur Wildlife Refuge right?
And I guarantee you, your plan would violate constitutional rights.

Did they destroy anything? Terrorize the elk or something? Demand an end to capitalism? We KNOW what their beef was.. CLEARLY stated.. Yet you AVOID discussing the purpose or demands of THESE WIDESPREAD ORGANIZED rioters...
I know one thing, and that is that they have successfully made a mockery of law and order in this country, but they didn't do it without help. The governor's and mayor's who refused to stop the chaos as soon as it got out of hand, definitely should be recalled and fired with extreme prejudice.

Any other official with the capacity on a local level to act, and yet didn't, uhh is guilty of aiding and abetting also.

The messages in what these people are up to must stay hidden, because they don't want their agenda targeted for destruction in sight of the American voter's in the future. Here they are wearing their agendas on their sleeves every night, and no one can figure it out ??? As creepy uncle joe once said - come onnnnn mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
Oh God. Not another conspiracy theory tieing all these disparate groups together. I cant keep up with all these conspiracies. Let's see...what is tying anarchists, white nationalists, antifa, and garden variety opportunistic thugs together into one agenda?

Ok...I'll play. What is one theory after all? Who keeps ratcheting up the violence with stupid rhetoric and threats, a political platform on law order (which requires lawlessness and disorder in order shine) and is now the central plank of re election? Who threatens Dem run cities with interference only? Who sent in unprepared and untrained feds to ESCALATE the situation despite being warned not to?

Now, let's hear your next generic anti-left conspiracy theory. My prediction is it will, as it has for the last almost 4 years, hang on the Dems not accepting the election.

Last edited:
Not sure there is any point in further discussion...no one here supports rioters and looters. No one. But that is the only argument you have.

But you also have to have justice for those who who were not breaking the law and were only exercising their rights with out violence. They too are innocent victims. It seems hypocritical to eliminate them from all consideration.

Worse, you have to ask do they have a job? Etc. Kind of like the rightists typically tear apart victims of police abuse or venue, like Arbery or Floyd. You have to find something to justify the killing. So what if Labelle was jobless or wanting to go bum around the world? Does that make his life of less value?

If Feds had not interfered in this, this wouldn't have happened, and those poorly prepared border agents and federal marshals would not injured, and the protests would not have flared up into another huge dumpster fire. They had died down, were pretty much confined to a small area, and the authorities begged them not to interfere. They said it would make the situation worse and it did. Imagine the outrage if they had gone in like that at takeover of Malheur wildlife refuge (federal property)...oh wait..you were outraged...

Everytime someone calls the riots, "peaceful protests" they are supporting the riots with their lies.

EVERYTIME, someone cries "Wacism" they are supporting the riots, with justifications.

Who is calling riots peaceful?

Or

Are you claiming all these protests are riots?

He wasn’t rioting.

He was violating a protest zone set-up by Federal Officers to keep these commie Anarchists from attacking a Fed Ct House for the 20th night in a row.. That's called "protest control".. There's your free speech limit when the CITY wouldn't protect Federal property.. Contact the MAYOR and COUNCIL and BLAME THEM for his injuries..

Mayor FINALLY AGREED.. Said that "protest" doesn't include arson fires when people are inside a building". Think I got that quote close enough...

Nobody here hitting on the peaceful protests. You're doing a protest about protests that are NOT an issue.. There HAVE been incidents even where the NYC police schedule to MARCH with BLM and radical thugs ATTACKED THAT MARCH.. Injured the NYPD Police Chief BADLY..

Chief of Department Terence Monahan — the NYPD’s highest-ranking uniformed officer — suffered a broken finger during the clashes on the bridge, sources said.

Video shows Monahan climbing the fence to trade blows with an anti-cop activist during a wild brawl on the walkway between counter-demonstrators and uniformed bicycle cops.

An organizer of the march across the bridge, Tony Herbert, said the group — which included a contingent from the Sergeants Benevolent Association — was heading from Manhattan to Brooklyn when anti-cop activists “jumped off the walk onto the roadway” around 11 a.m.

“They said they did it peacefully. How do you do it peacefully when you have somebody swinging a cane?” Herbert said.

The NYPD said 37 people were arrested, but details weren’t immediately available.

injured-cops-75.jpg

injured-cops-76.jpg

Protesters REMAINING NOW in Portland/Seattle, LA have DROPPED George Floyd from their top 10 graffiti scrawls.. HIS name replaced with "looting is reparations", KILL Bezos, Torch Starbucks....

He wasn’t doing anything illegal. If you look at the video he was across the road. He wasn’t breaking any law. He was doing nothing to deserve getting shot in the head and permanently maimed. It amazes me that folks defend that. I hope they sue the hell out of the government.
I'd like to give the fed who shot the dumb ass a medal.........He could have stayed home.......they have been throwing piss and shit at them..........they have blinded officers............oh well.........taste the Karma............

Welcome to LIBERAL UTOPIA...........were the libs protect the criminals and hate the police...........

So glad I don't live in a place like that............try it here.......will not last long.
Welcome to Utopia where cons promote the shooting of innocent people (but only if they are the wrong demographic or ideology or religion).

Why do you lie like this? The ONLY people they are advocating shooting are violent rioters. Other than the occasional loon, that we all denounce, there is only one adjective being used, VIOLENT RIOTERS.

You, on the other hand, never denounce the black racists, like im2, and asslips, and especially paul essien who have advocated the murder of white children.

What the hell.....

The first thing: Donovan Labelle was not a violent rioter. He got shot. In the head. And folks here support stuff like that.

Second thing - is there some kind of score card where I must go around and denounce those you consider racists or converse on those threads just to denounce them? If so, I'm. to playing that game. I don't keep score, but if you wish to, it's on you and nothing to do with this topic since...in case you didn't NOTICE...a lot of these rioters are white....
I support ending this BS by all means necessary including lethal force.............I would declare martial law.......and under the insurection act I would deploy national guard and U.S. military to Portland and other cities to end this............the E.O. would state to end it be all necessary means including the authorization to shoot looters..........

So...that's what they should have done when radicals occupied the Malheur Wildlife Refuge right?

Did they destroy anything? Terrorize the elk or something? Demand an end to capitalism? We KNOW what their beef was.. CLEARLY stated.. Yet you AVOID discussing the purpose or demands of THESE WIDESPREAD ORGANIZED rioters...

Yes. They did. They destroyed/damaged federal property. That's on record. So...they get a free pass.

Sure, it's not at the same scale. But it points out the double standard.

There are NO demands. They have devolved into a disorganized mass of anarchists, white supremacists, Antifa, opportunistic thugs and some genuine protestors. They need to go home and back to their cities of origin. There are a lot of outsiders involved.

These are all tried and true agitprop techniques and are quite deliberate. Whenever a productive member of society argues against allowing a certain segment of the population to indulge in unfettered violence and mayhem, they employ a rhetorical sleight of hand where they immediately defend those actions by acting as if that person were reacting against peacefulness, instead. The ruse is intended to cast aspersions on the people rejecting the violence rather than the ones engaging in it. Some people call this technique turnspeak, but it is all very calculated, very intentional and is designed with a specific agenda in mind, namely, the destruction of American society.

You see, it isn't these domestic terrorists we should be worried about. It is the productive members of society who do not support their terrorism and agenda.

Coyote said:
Ok...I'll play. What is one theory after all? Who keeps ratcheting up the violence with stupid rhetoric and threats, a political platform on law order (which requires lawlessness and disorder in order shine) and is now the central plank of re election?
my guess would be pelosi calling the right "the enemy of the state" which has encouraged the left to do shit like shoot softball playing republicans and shit.

or pelosi when she says "people do what they do" and refuses to say STOP when it come to violence. why? she's not calling for it to end so go fucking bitch at her, not the people fighting back from that shit.

or chicago mayors that let people protest freely, except around her home because she demands safety.

and at last check, i don't see anyone on the right pulling people out of cars and beating the shit out of them.

or - and this one cracks me up the most - a herd of angry white liberal women screaming BLM to other people.

you keep getting pissed your side is getting called out all the time. maybe you should be pissed at the tactics your side takes that prompt being called out?

He wasn’t rioting.

injured-cops-75.jpg

injured-cops-76.jpg

What the hell.....

Yes. They did. They destroyed/damaged federal property. That's on record. So...they get a free pass.

There are NO demands. They have devolved into a disorganized mass of anarchists, white supremacists, Antifa, opportunistic thugs and some genuine protestors. They need to go home and back to their cities of origin. There are a lot of outsiders involved.
then punish them for it. period. now that you found your shining example of right wing violence, let's shine that same measure on the left.

go ahead and name all the shit the left is doing along these same lines, please. we can easily make a list for the right. the left, we'll be at it for awhile.

Or

I've seen videos of reporters talking about peaceful protests well standing in front of a burning building, or having bottles thrown at them.

On this site, plenty of you lefties have called them "racial justice protests" or some such shit.

I'm not sure what you think you are accomplishing by denying this.

These are all tried and true agitprop techniques and are quite deliberate. Whenever a productive member of society argues against allowing a certain segment of the population to indulge in unfettered violence and mayhem, they employ a rhetorical sleight of hand where they immediately defend those actions by acting as if that person were reacting against peacefulness, instead. The ruse is intended to cast aspersions on the people rejecting the violence rather than the ones engaging in it. Some people call this technique turnspeak, but it is all very calculated, very intentional and is designed with a specific agenda in mind, namely, the destruction of American society.

You see, it isn't these domestic terrorists we should be worried about. It is the productive members of society who do not support their terrorism and agenda.

These tactics are effective. THe only downside is that you have to be a completely dishonest hack.

Which is not a downside at all, for any libs, it seems.

in case you didn't NOTICE...a lot of these rioters are white
We notice. And if these violent white rioters get themselves shot, only the leftists here think that is a bad thing. What did that poor guy who owned that car lot do to deserve their rage?

When people behave like this, THEIR LIVES DON'T MATTER.

in case you didn't NOTICE...a lot of these rioters are white
We notice. And if these violent white rioters get themselves shot, only the leftists here think that is a bad thing. What did that poor guy who owned that car lot do to deserve their rage?

When people behave like this, THEIR LIVES DON'T MATTER.
and when they burn loot and murder, it is obvious that they don't think other people's lives matter at all.

Or

I'm claiming they are riots..........damn skippy

The messages in what these people are up to must stay hidden, because they don't want their agenda targeted for destruction in sight of the American voter's in the future. Here they are wearing their agendas on their sleeves every night, and no one can figure it out ??? As creepy uncle joe once said - come onnnnn mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

And I've constantly ASKED people who are supporting the city core rot and think property destruction is not violence -- How we address "their agenda'".. Got NO answers so far... So the anarchy really is just anarchy over EVERYTHING institutionalized.. They don't like anything about America, have no alternative and muzzle dissent like the fascists that they are...

The first thing: Most of these riots don't start out as riots, they start out as protests that then get agitated into riots. Donovan Labelle was not a violent rioter. He got shot. In the head. And folks here support stuff like that.

No connection whatsoever. There's the protest day shift and low life thug night shift.. Different characters, different goals.. You can watch them set up around sundown every night..

What do ya think they are accomplishing besides guaranteeing the destruction of those cities? Think we should negotiate with mental midgets who want to blow up capitalism, Congress, the economy and rule of law??? Think they have a P.R. firm or a spokesperson? Are they gonna win any prizes for all this "creative destruction"???

What is the MESSAGE that you value enough to DEFEND these commie anarchists?
I am not defending them. Clearly you don't read what I write. But please feel free to defend shooting innocent people (using your same logic).

You've done nothing BUT defend them.. Confusing riots with peaceful protest. Comparing injuries to rioters to the damage they do to others. But most of all -- you cannot TELL me the goals of these rioters.. In the top 10 differences between rioters and protesters -- #1 is a clear message or the absence thereof..

Think we're gonna blow up Capitalism, muzzle dissent like fascists do, burn down the law/justice system and live in CHOP zones???

These are same people who did the the World Bank riots in Seattle, and a whole history of senseless riots over taking down everything American...

The first thing: Most of these riots don't start out as riots, they start out as protests that then get agitated into riots. Donovan Labelle was not a violent rioter. He got shot. In the head. And folks here support stuff like that.

No connection whatsoever. There's the protest day shift and low life thug night shift.. Different characters, different goals.. You can watch them set up around sundown every night..

What do ya think they are accomplishing besides guaranteeing the destruction of those cities? Think we should negotiate with mental midgets who want to blow up capitalism, Congress, the economy and rule of law??? Think they have a P.R. firm or a spokesperson? Are they gonna win any prizes for all this "creative destruction"???

I am not defending them. Clearly you don't read what I write. But please feel free to defend shooting innocent people (using your same logic).

You don't like rubber bullets -- go protest them.. Not even clear if your ONE HERO got hit with that or a tear gas canister... Here's that lefty "ignorance of the word risk" factor... If you RUN TOWARDS A RIOT -- you're taking a personal risk.. Agree or not???

You don't like rubber bullets -- go protest them.. Not even clear if your ONE HERO got hit with that or a tear gas canister... Here's that lefty "ignorance of the word risk" factor... If you RUN TOWARDS A RIOT -- you're taking a personal risk.. Agree or not???
If this were the type of Communist government people are wanting , those bullets sure wouldn't be rubber, either.

The police have shown AMAZING restraint with those who are stating quite openly that they want to burn them like pigs. Only a person who wants to see much more violence would claim they are doing too much.

If Feds had not interfered in this, this wouldn't have happened, and those poorly prepared border agents and federal marshals would not injured, and the protests would not have flared up into another huge dumpster fire. They had died down, were pretty much confined to a small area, and the authorities begged them not to interfere.

Was happening BEFORE the Feds came in.. And it is happening AFTER the Feds pulled back.. You're wrong.. Only difference is -- the MAYOR chose to use STATE police resources to tamp down the riots and reduce the Fed law officials.. He was EMBARRASSED into doing the right thing and SINCE -- there has been a tiny bit of less destruction and mayhem all over the city...

Oh God. Not another conspiracy theory tieing all these disparate groups together. I cant keep up with all these conspiracies. Let's see...what is tying anarchists, white nationalists, antifa, and garden variety opportunistic thugs together into one agenda?

Member did not do that at all.. That must be how you processed it.. CLEARLY he was referring to moronic mayors, city councils, governors that ALLOW these anarchists COMPLETE FREEDOM to attack, destroy and harm,... Nothing in that post about white supremacists or garden variety anything..

NO "peaceful protesters" run towards a riot.. You claim that they do.. Are they wearing HELMETS? You think the ones' with helmets and shields and gas masks are "peaceful"??

I thought about posting a thread about the Top Ten Differences between a protester and a rioter.. But I thought NAWWW that's too demeaning --- EVERYONE KNOWS THIS.. But apparently, I've got to do it because of the INTENTIONAL or actual ignorance out there..

You take a backpack full of molotovs, a shield, a gas mask and a helmet to a "protest"?? Maybe a sledge hammer or 1/2 a dozen baseball bats?

Last edited:
Was happening BEFORE the Feds came in.. And it is happening AFTER the Feds pulled back.. You're wrong.. Only difference is -- the MAYOR chose to use STATE police resources to tamp down the riots and reduce the Fed law officials.. He was EMBARRASSED into doing the right thing and SINCE -- there has been a tiny bit of less destruction and mayhem all over the city...

The funny thing is -- none of the Democrat mayors are starting to do the right thing because it is the right thing. THey are only doing it (reluctantly) because they have finally calculated that doing nothing is affecting Democrat chances in the upcoming elections.

They get some different consideration because WE ALL KNOW what they were protesting.. At least then -- it's a protest.. Not a riot.. Was "Occupy WallStreet" a "protest" or a riot? You really are confused by all this apparently...

Thanks for that.. But wait up.. A page later you accuse Beagle9 of a conspiracy theory involving "anarchists, WHITE SUPREMACISTS, Antifa and opportunistic thugs".. That's REALLY WEIRD to me. Especially the white supremacist part. Beagle wasn't even referring to the protesters -- just to the Dem officials aiding and abetting the violence/destruction..

I think they call that projection and not paying attention to the concerns of those you're arguing with. THere's NO DOUBT where the blame lies.. The murders and destruction in the CHOP/CHAZ/potluck dinner zone. The reason the FEDS HAD to come in.. The way they catch/release the rioters to go back out onto the streets without bail... The way they ORDER the police NOT to cordone off the area for public safety and not do traffic control??

Who are those people again???? The ones TRULY RESPONSIBLE for all this??? Clue -- It's NOT Trump....

Forum List

Back