Zone1 Pope says Catholics who may disagree with him is backward

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

The Pope minced no words, asserting that U.S Catholic conservatives have veered off course, prioritizing ideology over genuine faith.

Francis went even further, arguing that being a Catholic means allowing your views to change over time, referring to subjects such as abortion and gay rights.

The Pope’s comments brought to light the deep-seated divisions within the U.S. Catholic Church, calling them “backward.”

So, are you hip like the Pope and the Left or are you backward?

And does being backward send you to hell?

Hmm. Maybe Purgatory?

:auiqs.jpg:

The Pope minced no words, asserting that U.S Catholic conservatives have veered off course, prioritizing ideology over genuine faith.

Francis went even further, arguing that being a Catholic means allowing your views to change over time, referring to subjects such as abortion and gay rights.

The Pope’s comments brought to light the deep-seated divisions within the U.S. Catholic Church, calling them “backward.”

Hmm. Maybe Purgatory?

Christianity has evolved since the time Jesus lived. Why should it ever stop evolving. I agree with the Pope.
Common man does not determine who will go to heaven. Only God does.

Christianity has evolved since the time Jesus lived. Why should it ever stop evolving. I agree with the Pope.
But man can "evolve" gods word? Mkay

Hmm. Maybe Purgatory?

Recalls to mind Nimrod, a man of great renown, who is to have walked "before" God. Walking before God was not always a compliment because in some cases it meant putting his ways/his earthly power before God.

With the Fall, we became a broken humanity, where many work to walk in the ways of God even when we trip and fall. We get up and begin again. Is the Pope suggesting that some who trip and fall can stay where they are, no need for them to walk in the ways of God? Didn't Cain make that choice?

Hmm. Maybe Purgatory?

Pope Frankie Needs to Get Laid

Just like the goofy saint he named himself after needed to bang St. Clare. The Poor Clares were named after her out of sympathy for her lifelong horniness.

Last edited:
Recalls to mind Nimrod, a man of great renown, who is to have walked "before" God. Walking before God was not always a compliment because in some cases it meant putting his ways/his earthly power before God.

With the Fall, we became a broken humanity, where many work to walk in the ways of God even when we trip and fall. We get up and begin again. Is the Pope suggesting that some who trip and fall can stay where they are, no need for them to walk in the ways of God? Didn't Cain make that choice?
for the record---"before" is a poor translation of a hebrew word. It pops up ALL OVER--
the word something like "LIFNAY" needs better translation in context---your
"in the way of" is good

for the record---"before" is a poor translation of a hebrew word. It pops up ALL OVER--
the word something like "LIFNAY" needs better translation in context---your
"in the way of" is good
Yes. "Before" comes with a firm warning that it requires context, and that the story of Nimrod may be a good example of this.

Hmm. Maybe Purgatory?

I went to my first traditional Latin Catholic Mass last Sunday.

Fuck Bergoglio.

Adam did a swell job evolving.

Pope Frankie Needs to Get Laid

Just like the goofy saint he named himself after needed to bang St. Clare. The Poor Clares were named after her out of sympathy for her lifelong horniness.
I wonder if lowering consenting age needs to occur to "evolve"

Who knows, maybe someday the Catholic church will have a pride day for Priests hooking up with alter boys as all dissenting opinions are labeled backward.

Leftists don't really believe in a God.

Perahps the Pope is one of them.
I do not think God makes decisions on individuals based on whether they are liberal or conservative. It is the individual. It is the soul and the heart of the individual.
Jesus cared deeply about the poor and the downtrodden,. That sounds like a liberal.
I think Jesus would be at the US Mexico border tending to poor and downtrodden not trying to block them from going into the USA.

I do not think God makes decisions on individuals based on whether they are liberal or conservative. It is the individual. It is the soul and the heart of the individual.
Jesus cared deeply about the poor and the downtrodden,. That sounds like a liberal.
I think Jesus would be at the US Mexico border tending to poor and downtrodden not trying to block them from going into the USA.
he also said you have to obey the laws.....so they would not be just walking in....

he also said you have to obey the laws.....so they would not be just walking in....
It is a tough one. I know it is not realistic to have open borders in today's world.
But if Jesus can feed 5000 people with five loaves and two fish, maybe he could take care of the border problem.
Jesus would be helping those in need, not the money changers.

It is a tough one. I know it is not realistic to have open borders in today's world.
But if Jesus can feed 5000 people with five loaves and two fish, maybe he could take care of the border problem.
Jesus would be helping those in need, not the money changers.
if Jesus was who he said he was he can probably do a hell of a lot of things...

God's word is interpretted differently by the majority of Christian religions and Christians.

The Bible was written and translated into many languages bt flawed common humans.
So you can interpret that being gay is not a sin? lolz

Hmm. Maybe Purgatory?

MSN = Fake news
Votto = Moron

Forum List

Back